Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

In regards to Steve A. Jones, I don't for one single second regret having him revealed to be someone who he is not. While he may never have come out and said he had professional ties to Led Zeppelin, it was certainly implied in his explicitly detailed reports of all of their comings and goings from airports, motels, etc. and how he keeps tabs on every aspect of their lives, private and otherwise. As Sam (the site administrator) later revealed, I was not alone in my questioning of Steve as others have also inquired about his nonexistent ties to Led Zeppelin in the past. That alone should tell you that I, as well as the others were completely justified in questioning him. The emperor's clothes were removed once and for all for everyone to see. None of which would have even happened if he had just stepped forward and been honest about himself. Instead, he disappeared into the shadows, leaving Sam to set the record straight that Steve has absolutely no ties, professional or otherwise to Led Zeppelin.

The webmaster did attempt to placate the few - such as yourself - who harbor this unrelenting fixation on my ties to Led Zeppelin. To date I never answered such inquiries because I'm not obliged to, and secondly I know it won't stop the harassment, as evidenced by this continuation here. You

accepted the webmaster's repsonse as definitive and that is no concern of mine, however I will state for the record no one speaks for me but myself.

The webmaster did attempt to placate the few - such as yourself - who harbor this unrelenting fixation on my ties to Led Zeppelin. To date I never answered such inquiries because I'm not obliged to, and secondly I know it won't stop the harassment, as evidenced by this continuation here. You

accepted the webmaster's repsonse as definitive and that is no concern of mine, however I will state for the record no one speaks for me but myself.

Steve, I'm not "fixated" on anything, nor am I "unrelenting" or "harassing" you. This is the first time any of this has even been discussed (at least by me) since you disappeared from the board after Sam clarified that you are not connected to Led Zeppelin in any way, shape or form. In this post I'm merely addressing Emily's post (no pun intended).

I've elected not to take Jahfin off ignore for yet a second time in less than 24 hours to respond to yet another post I'm advised he's made concerning myself. Instead I will submit a formal complaint to the webmaster as I should have done the last time Jahfin resumed these tiresome baiting tactics of his in the Zeppelin Mysteries thread.

i replied to you last night, but it seems to have gone missing ....

I'm sorry I missed it. Thank you SlavetoZep! I hope all is well? :friends:

Hellooooo! It is good to hear from you!! I always like to read your posts!! :D You can be so funny!! (:

:wave: Hey Victoria! Nice to see you again. lol, Awesome. :friends: and thank you.

I'm sorry I missed it. Thank you SlavetoZep! I hope all is well? :friends:

:wave: Hey Victoria! Nice to see you again. lol, Awesome. :friends: and thank you.

Well done you two, for changing the subject that most of us don't really care about anyway.

I wonder how many hours I will spend today in the "Cuttings and Articles" thread in the Photos section?

I wonder how many hours I will spend today in the "Cuttings and Articles" thread in the Photos section?

I have a scrapbook full of cuttings and articles, I am currently trying to find out how to post them.

Hey joe,

If you go to some of the photo threads in the Meet & Greet section, there are quite a few posts that explain how to post pictures.

I wanted to post one a few weeks back, but every time I did a preview it was gigantic, so I backed out.

I hope you get them posted soon. This forum has been incredibly fun the last few weeks. The Cuttings and Articles thead is a favorite.

I keep thinking how far away October the 17 is. And the DVD release won't come until November 19. I don't know if I can stand the waiting, the anticipation, the everything....

:ahhh:

Edited by paul carruthers

I keep thinking how far away October the 17 is. And the DVD release won't come until November 19. I don't know if I can stand the waiting, the anticipation, the everything....

:ahhh:

Ha! You have it easy...try waiting 6 months for a concert!

Huh? Is this like a Team Edward or Team Jacob thing or is Jahfin starting a cult?

Huh? Is this like a Team Edward or Team Jacob thing or is Jahfin starting a cult?

My reading of the situation is this. Jahfin has been handed a one week suspension for reasons that I would not like to go into (for fear that I will be opening up a can of worms!). I think it's pretty awful and I wish it hadn't happened and I honestly hope that things get sorted out with the passage of time. I (like many others) really value Jahfin's contributions to this board and this whole "Team Jahfin" thing is just my way of showing support to the man! :)

My reading of the situation is this. Jahfin has been handed a one week suspension for reasons that I would not like to go into (for fear that I will be opening up a can of worms!). I think it's pretty awful and I wish it hadn't happened and I honestly hope that things get sorted out with the passage of time. I (like many others) really value Jahfin's contributions to this board and this whole "Team Jahfin" thing is just my way of showing support to the man! :)

:yesnod:

Our physical presence on Earth is fleeting. Live life like there is no tomorrow. Give warm greetings and fond farewells until next time. Call the parents more often and spend time with the grandchildren. Give more hugs and kisses. Don't let rare opportunities pass you by. Find ways to help others. Pass out compliments freely. Be happy.

Our physical presence on Earth is fleeting. Live life like there is no tomorrow. Give warm greetings and fond farewells until next time. Call the parents more often and spend time with the grandchildren. Give more hugs and kisses. Don't let rare opportunities pass you by. Find ways to help others. Pass out compliments freely. Be happy.

:yesnod:

I just watched the scene from Gummo, where that kid is eating spaghetti while bathing in bacteria infested water, in his bathtub. I fear I may never eat anything again.

Where is the vomit emoticon when you need one?.

strider, i think i will stay pretty much out of this one, but .... i don't think jahfin deserved a suspension, unless it was something done via pm ....

strider, i think i will stay pretty much out of this one, but .... i don't think jahfin deserved a suspension, unless it was something done via pm ....

Slave, LZG, Kiwi...alas, I'm always the last to find out about these things. It's not as if there's a chart when you log on that tells you who is banned or suspended.

I'm on the West Coast, so by the time my work day and nighttime activities are thru, I have missed whatever tussle has occurred and discover it after the fact, while everyone else has gone on to bed.

Frankly, I think this forum should be big enough for both Jahfin and Steve...and Major Major. But I am not privy to what went on privately thru PMs, just what I saw on a few threads. So perhaps there's more than meets the eye here, and the Administration had sufficient reason to mete out whatever punishment they saw fit.

Me? I am weary of trying to keep up with it all. I graduated high school over 30 years ago...I have no desire to go back. I just want a place where I can hang out and shoot the breeze on my lunch break or when I have down time on the weekend.

I don't want to have to keep track of who is friends with who or who is on someone's shit list, for fear of stepping on someone's toes. What someone does in their private life is of no concern of mine and that's why I stay away from asking personal questions: It's none of my business.

The only thing I go by is how that person communicates with me. With that criteria in mind, I can honestly say that I have NEVER had an issue or problem with Major Major, Steve A Jones, or Jahfin. I wish they could find a way to get along. The forum is better with those three aboard...any one of them gone is a loss for us.

Perhaps I am being too Pollyanna-ish, and certain people just rub each other the wrong way. But it's a shame that in these exciting days of the O2 announcement and all, that we're having to deal with so many members being banned and suspended.

It may be a cliché now, but 'can't we all get along?'

+1

:)

Slave, LZG, Kiwi...alas, I'm always the last to find out about these things. It's not as if there's a chart when you log on that tells you who is banned or suspended.

I'm on the West Coast, so by the time my work day and nighttime activities are thru, I have missed whatever tussle has occurred and discover it after the fact, while everyone else has gone on to bed.

Frankly, I think this forum should be big enough for both Jahfin and Steve...and Major Major. But I am not privy to what went on privately thru PMs, just what I saw on a few threads. So perhaps there's more than meets the eye here, and the Administration had sufficient reason to mete out whatever punishment they saw fit.

Me? I am weary of trying to keep up with it all. I graduated high school over 30 years ago...I have no desire to go back. I just want a place where I can hang out and shoot the breeze on my lunch break or when I have down time on the weekend.

I don't want to have to keep track of who is friends with who or who is on someone's shit list, for fear of stepping on someone's toes. What someone does in their private life is of no concern of mine and that's why I stay away from asking personal questions: It's none of my business.

The only thing I go by is how that person communicates with me. With that criteria in mind, I can honestly say that I have NEVER had an issue or problem with Major Major, Steve A Jones, or Jahfin. I wish they could find a way to get along. The forum is better with those three aboard...any one of them gone is a loss for us.

Perhaps I am being too Pollyanna-ish, and certain people just rub each other the wrong way. But it's a shame that in these exciting days of the O2 announcement and all, that we're having to deal with so many members being banned and suspended.

It may be a cliché now, but 'can't we all get along?'

+1

:)

Sorry to be repetative, but both of those posts are very much in alignment with my thoughts. Many of these threads can wear you down, so I am choosing not to even involve myself anymore in them. Like you Strider, I just want to shoot the breeze anymore. TGIF, BTW! :)