Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Of course I notice if a guy's what I consider attractive or not, I'm not blind. However, what is attractive to me might not be attractive to someone else. The thing is, looks aren't the only thing that attracts me to someone.

I am the same. Looks aren't the only thing. The girl has to be cool too. But looks do matter. That was my point and you are agreeing. If you thought a dude was ugly you would not hook up with him. If the woman does not like my looks i am finished.

If the way you present yourself here to people is the way you present yourself to people you meet in real life, THAT is why you can't get a date. It has nothing to do with what you look like.

All you do here is whine, complain, bitch, denigrate and whine some more about everything and anything. Jonas Brothers, reality TV, women, dating, sex, music, commercials.....it doesn't matter what the topic is BY GOD you'll be complaining about it. You have such a pessimistic, negative view on life in general, no wonder people avoid you like the plague. It seems like nothing and no one makes you happy and you're always looking for something to be negative about. How in the name of God do you live like that? No one's life here is roses and sunshine 100% of the time, but at least we make an effort to find little things in our day that make us smile and give us purpose.

If the way you present yourself here to people is the way you present yourself to people you meet in real life, THAT is why you can't get a date. It has nothing to do with what you look like.

All you do here is whine, complain, bitch, denigrate and whine some more about everything and anything. Jonas Brothers, reality TV, women, dating, sex, music, commercials.....it doesn't matter what the topic is BY GOD you'll be complaining about it. You have such a pessimistic, negative view on life in general, no wonder people avoid you like the plague. It seems like nothing and no one makes you happy and you're always looking for something to be negative about. How in the name of God do you live like that? No one's life here is roses and sunshine 100% of the time, but at least we make an effort to find little things in our day that make us smile and give us purpose.

I don't complain about things when i am out with friends trying to meet women. So that can't be the reason. So really the only other problem has to be visual. because when you are first meeting people that's all you can go on.

I complain about most of those things for good reason. It's personal taste. There is not a lot of positive things going on in my life. If there was i would be talking about them.

I saw Ladainian Tomlinson, runningback for the SD Chargers, today. Walked into a bookstore, saw the news camera crew, wondered what was going on, then saw a guy sitting at a table and said, "Hey, I think I know that guy!" Whaddya know.

I don't complain about things when i am out with friends trying to meet women. So that can't be the reason. So really the only other problem has to be visual. because when you are first meeting people that's all you can go on.

I complain about most of those things for good reason. It's personal taste. There is not a lot of positive things going on in my life. If there was i would be talking about them.

I would venture to say that the contents of Electrophile's post define the reasons there are "not a lot of positive things going on" in your life.

I can't even fathom how many times this has been said to you over the years, but wht the hell, right?

Your expectations exceed your qualifications based on your attitude regarding women. Based on what you've said over time, any girl I know would be putting you on ignore immediately, solely based on your point of view.

Maybe you'll get lucky and find a girl who wants to "heal you". But in the end, you'll have to change.

If you can't bend, it's a lifetime of a calloused right hand, and miserable failure and regret.

In the end, the problem lies in you thinking simply treating a "hot" girl right is what she wants.

A "hot" girl wants to be loved IN SPITE of her looks. She's had enough of horny guy compliments. If she doesn't feel that way, she fails your criteria for being anything less than shallow.

In the end, you've drawn too strict a criteria. And in so doing, you've made yourself out to be equally if not more shallow than the girls that won't fuck you.

I've had swimsuit models for girlfriends. I didn't pick them. They picked me, because I was real. And now I have a girlfriend who loves me for exactly who I am. And forever I will be happy. Happy. That's nice. I can check "devoted loving life partner who totally gets me" off my list.

You know what i mean Bonnie. :rolleyes: I don't mean just stretch marks. I mean other unnattractive things like pimples, etc,etc.

And you pretty much just admitted that looks are important by saying what you are noticing when you look at a dude.

Well, I have stretch marks, pimples, moles, freckles, the frizziest hair you have ever seen and it's naturally dark, I'm not exactly skinny either but I guess it's a good thing I have good self esteem because spats has just about said every physical feature I have is a bad thing.

Spats, for someone who says that they have a low self esteem and that they aren't exactly a model, you sure do a lot of trash talking about how girls look. That's wrong and I'm tired of hearing it. The way you talk about girls is very pig-like. If a girl with a fragile self esteem saw some of the things you said it would make her feel even worse and like she needed to change herself. That can be really damaging, I've been there but I'm not going to let something you or anyone else say push me back there.

The reason you think of yourself so lowly is because of people who have your attitude. In all reality, you aren't helping yourself feel any better because you are recieveing the bad energy you are putting out.

When I first meet someone, I don't go off anything. I don't care what you look like. You could be purple, black, white, green, yellow, red, or a rainbow. You can be fat, skinny, average, have acne or skin that looks like porcelin. Some people really are about what's in the inside, not what's on the outside.

You can't judge people by what they look like because blonde hair doesn't give someone a winning personality, being thin doens't make someone generous. Someone who is fat doesn't make them worth anything less. People are people, no matter what and I don't think you realize that. I really think that you value people based on what they look like because you haven't learned any different. For that spats, I pity you. I feel bad for you because you can't help but to judge people for what they look like. It's so embedded in your bed that you have to date someone who looks like Paris Hilton or Jennifer Aniston or God only knows who else that you can't except people don't look like that in real life. Those woemn in the tabloids have to pour hours of time and thousands of dollars into their body to look like that. It's unfair for you to hold someone to that standard.

^ dear gawd... :rolleyes:

My physical therapist pulled my leg weird last week and since the following morning, sciatica is wiping me out. <_< He's not touching me next time. I was down for the count on the 4th, barely watching the show...it's only four blocks away, so I just look out the window or sit on the porch.

They say next year they can't afford it. :(:(

I didn't say that. But they are not going to help. The opposite sex notices things like that.

Yeah, but what makes you feel so sure that they care? :rolleyes:

Spats, let me ask you one sincere question: When you're out with a girl, and you have this hideous pimple on your chin, is it her who ends it all, or is it you who really screws the whole thing (because as you said, "you become self-conscious and just want to leave....")?

Don't yo think that the lack of confience is the core of your problem, and not what the girl thinks (because you seem to have absolutely no idea what the girl REALLY thinks...)?

^ dear gawd... :rolleyes:

My physical therapist pulled my leg weird last week and since the following morning, sciatica is wiping me out. <_< He's not touching me next time. I was down for the count on the 4th, barely watching the show...it's only four blocks away, so I just look out the window or sit on the porch.

They say next year they can't afford it. :(:(

I'm sorry, I was really just mad at the world last night. It was unfair of me to just blow like that.

I'm sorry, I was really just mad at the world last night. It was unfair of me to just blow like that.

Oh...Just noticed this...I wasn't meaning you lzfan....I don't remember what I dear gawded about.

Who knows...things get deleted, at any rate I didn't mean you. ;)

When I first meet someone, I don't go off anything. I don't care what you look like. You could be purple, black, white, green, yellow, red, or a rainbow. You can be fat, skinny, average, have acne or skin that looks like porcelin. Some people really are about what's in the inside, not what's on the outside.

You can't judge people by what they look like because blonde hair doesn't give someone a winning personality, being thin doens't make someone generous. Someone who is fat doesn't make them worth anything less. People are people, no matter what and I don't think you realize that. I really think that you value people based on what they look like because you haven't learned any different. For that spats, I pity you. I feel bad for you because you can't help but to judge people for what they look like. It's so embedded in your bed that you have to date someone who looks like Paris Hilton or Jennifer Aniston or God only knows who else that you can't except people don't look like that in real life. Those woemn in the tabloids have to pour hours of time and thousands of dollars into their body to look like that. It's unfair for you to hold someone to that standard.

I totally agree!!! I fell on love with my soul mate without knowing what he even looked like. :blush:

I really don't care what you look like as long as you treat me right.

*Footnote: It's ok lzfan715, I know exactly how you feel about the "pissed off at the world" nights... :console:

It's a shame how this world became superficial... And I think all that begins with Hollywood and all those 'perfect' stars we watch. Photoshop, makeup, plastic surgery... Looks are important but not that much. What would you do with someone who is just a pretty doll? That's for one night, and one day... One day you'll want to spend the rest of your life with someone who understands you, your soul mate. Parises and Jennifers are just pretty dolls.

Naah, not even that. :rolleyes:

Oh...Just noticed this...I wasn't meaning you lzfan....I don't remember what I dear gawded about.

Who knows...things get deleted, at any rate I didn't mean you. ;)

Oh, it's quite alright. I was just very mad and spats was just supposrting reasons why I was mad.

It's a shame how this world became superficial... And I think all that begins with Hollywood and all those 'perfect' stars we watch. Photoshop, makeup, plastic surgery... Looks are important but not that much. What would you do with someone who is just a pretty doll? That's for one night, and one day... One day you'll want to spend the rest of your life with someone who understands you, your soul mate. Parises and Jennifers are just pretty dolls.

Naah, not even that. :rolleyes:

Exactly, looks fade. People age, some are lucky enogh to do it gracefully though. You can't be a little tiny frail body forever. There ahs to be substance to a person. A soul, a story, a personality I'd rather a person have all those things, looks are just a bonus. I also believe that your look will take after your personality. If you are cultured, your face and body will take that on. As an example, since we all know what they look like take the members of Zeppelin, I think they look pretty good. Those lines are their stories that shaped them. No amount of Botox is going to take those stories and their lines reflect that. I can't imagine spending my life at the gym, in the plastic surgeon's office, and on a strict diet of lettuce. When they spend all those countless hours there it is taking time away from what would really make them beautiful people.

I just logged onto facebook and I found my mom's status:

Went to work 16 years ago today, not knowing I was actually in labor. My boss made me leave at noon, and drove me home. I "think" we went to the hospital about 4PM (could have worked longer). Alicia was born at 1:16AM on July 15th. My how time flies when it was really just yesterday.

I don't know what to tell her. I'm so excited to be 16, but my mom is so upset. She can't believe it.

I just logged onto facebook and I found my mom's status:

Went to work 16 years ago today, not knowing I was actually in labor. My boss made me leave at noon, and drove me home. I "think" we went to the hospital about 4PM (could have worked longer). Alicia was born at 1:16AM on July 15th. My how time flies when it was really just yesterday.

I don't know what to tell her. I'm so excited to be 16, but my mom is so upset. She can't believe it.

I'm in the same situation...kinda..

I'm taking drivers ed & my mom is kinda upset :(

Well wait till you get your license. I go to the DMV tomorrow to get mine. My mom got over driver's ed pretty quick.

I worried about starting school again. I'm going to be a junior and I don't know if m mom can handle it. I mean it's going to happen but she cries on the first day of school every year anyway.

I would venture to say that the contents of Electrophile's post define the reasons there are "not a lot of positive things going on" in your life.

I can't even fathom how many times this has been said to you over the years, but wht the hell, right?

Your expectations exceed your qualifications based on your attitude regarding women. Based on what you've said over time, any girl I know would be putting you on ignore immediately, solely based on your point of view.

Maybe you'll get lucky and find a girl who wants to "heal you". But in the end, you'll have to change.

If you can't bend, it's a lifetime of a calloused right hand, and miserable failure and regret.

In the end, the problem lies in you thinking simply treating a "hot" girl right is what she wants.

A "hot" girl wants to be loved IN SPITE of her looks. She's had enough of horny guy compliments. If she doesn't feel that way, she fails your criteria for being anything less than shallow.

In the end, you've drawn too strict a criteria. And in so doing, you've made yourself out to be equally if not more shallow than the girls that won't fuck you.

I've had swimsuit models for girlfriends. I didn't pick them. They picked me, because I was real. And now I have a girlfriend who loves me for exactly who I am. And forever I will be happy. Happy. That's nice. I can check "devoted loving life partner who totally gets me" off my list.

There is nothing wrong with my attitude toward women. It's realistc. There is nothign wrong with that. How long has it been since you work in the dating world? I think you would have a different viewpoint if you were.

I "bent" a couple weeks ago and i was misled and taken advantage of. And it made me feel worse than i did before that. And it proved my attitude to be on the money.

Would a hot looking woman know if she was loved in spite of her looks? Unless something happened to her looks how would she know?

What do you mean the pretty women picked you because you are real?

Well, I have stretch marks, pimples, moles, freckles, the frizziest hair you have ever seen and it's naturally dark, I'm not exactly skinny either but I guess it's a good thing I have good self esteem because spats has just about said every physical feature I have is a bad thing.

Spats, for someone who says that they have a low self esteem and that they aren't exactly a model, you sure do a lot of trash talking about how girls look. That's wrong and I'm tired of hearing it. The way you talk about girls is very pig-like. If a girl with a fragile self esteem saw some of the things you said it would make her feel even worse and like she needed to change herself. That can be really damaging, I've been there but I'm not going to let something you or anyone else say push me back there.

The reason you think of yourself so lowly is because of people who have your attitude. In all reality, you aren't helping yourself feel any better because you are recieveing the bad energy you are putting out.

I don't think i was talking about girls looks. I think i was talking about mine.

Well most people do go by first impressions. I have experienced it first hand by women. When you first see someone and you don't know them you know right away whether you are physically attracted to them or not. You hear women say all the time that they know within minutes of meeting a guy if they will ever sleep with them or not.

Maybe you should stick to dating boys (or how you call them "Buddies"or "Dudes"), Spast.....they seem to be the only people that you can communicate with.

Well most people do go by first impressions. I have experienced it first hand by women. When you first see someone and you don't know them you know right away whether you are physically attracted to them or not. You hear women say all the time that they know within minutes of meeting a guy if they will ever sleep with them or not.

That's because there are two types of men in the world. The pigs and the not pigs. Women won't sleep with a pig. You can generally tell if a man is a pig in the first few minutes of talking to him. The way he talks to you is a good key, if he talks about himself without asking about you that's a good sign unless there is a good reason. For instance if a woman says how are you and the man replies with something and continues without asking her how she is. There are lots of other ways to tell if he is a pig or not. If he talks to a woman like she is a child or is stupid that would be a pig sign too.

Yeah, but what makes you feel so sure that they care? :rolleyes:

Spats, let me ask you one sincere question: When you're out with a girl, and you have this hideous pimple on your chin, is it her who ends it all, or is it you who really screws the whole thing (because as you said, "you become self-conscious and just want to leave....")?

Don't yo think that the lack of confience is the core of your problem, and not what the girl thinks (because you seem to have absolutely no idea what the girl REALLY thinks...)?

Well if the women keeps looking down at the pimple on you're chin then she must care. And it just makes you more self concious. If they didn't care they would not look at it. A woman is gonna pick a guy with amazing skin over a guy who doesn't.

I think it's a bit of both. A woman isn't gonna get turned on my a ugly pimple on your face and I am gonna be miserable because i have it and she's looking at it. You are not exactly feel like a good looking guy when that's happening. It's only natural.

That's because there are two types of men in the world. The pigs and the not pigs. Women won't sleep with a pig. You can generally tell if a man is a pig in the first few minutes of talking to him. The way he talks to you is a good key, if he talks about himself without asking about you that's a good sign unless there is a good reason. For instance if a woman says how are you and the man replies with something and continues without asking her how she is. There are lots of other ways to tell if he is a pig or not. If he talks to a woman like she is a child or is stupid that would be a pig sign too.

Nice Women sleep with bad guys all the time. I have been passed over before for those type of guys. I don't talk about myself to them. They are the ones that are usually wanting to talk about themselves. I am a pretty modest person and i don't flap at the gums when i am out. I am not a "pig". These pigs you are talking about usually think they are god's gift to women and Mr.Macho. I am not like that.