Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

What creates a rainbow and is it possible to get really close to one? Be at the end of one? I think they are one of the great miracles of nature.

Nice Women sleep with bad guys all the time. I have been passed over before for those type of guys. I don't talk about myself to them. They are the ones that are usually wanting to talk about themselves. I am a pretty modest person and i don't flap at the gums when i am out. I am not a "pig". These pigs you are talking about usually think they are god's gift to women and Mr.Macho. I am not like that.

Never said you were like that. I really don't think you are a bad guy spats, not at all. You have always been very polite to me. I just think you have some self esteem problems and a distorted view of what you want and what you actually need. I don't know how to get it through your head, but I just hope that someday you figure it out.

What creates a rainbow and is it possible to get really close to one? Be at the end of one? I think they are one of the great miracles of nature.

When light passes through rain it creates the visible spectrum of light which are the colours of the rainbow. As for you other two questions they are both no. And yes, rainbows are one of nature's greatest aspects.

Never said you were like that. I really don't think you are a bad guy spats, not at all. You have always been very polite to me. I just think you have some self esteem problems and a distorted view of what you want and what you actually need. I don't know how to get it through your head, but I just hope that someday you figure it out.

When light passes through rain it creates the visible spectrum of light which are the colours of the rainbow. As for you other two questions they are both no. And yes, rainbows are one of nature's greatest aspects.

Thanks LZ. :D

I think what i want and what i need are the same thing. I want a pretty, cool, nice woman. And i think i need that in my life too. I don't think they are different.

I love rainbows. I didn't know that about them. Thanks. :D

Thanks LZ. :D

I think what i want and what i need are the same thing. I want a pretty, cool, nice woman. And i think i need that in my life too. I don't think they are different.

I love rainbows. I didn't know that about them. Thanks. :D

Spats, I know that's aspect of what you want and what you need is good for you. It's just how you describe what you think those things are. If I have told you once I have told you 100 times, if you are a gentleman to woman (even if you have to be a gentleman to a few different women) in the end it will pay off.

Edited by lzfan715

I just logged onto facebook and I found my mom's status:

Went to work 16 years ago today, not knowing I was actually in labor. My boss made me leave at noon, and drove me home. I "think" we went to the hospital about 4PM (could have worked longer). Alicia was born at 1:16AM on July 15th. My how time flies when it was really just yesterday.

I don't know what to tell her. I'm so excited to be 16, but my mom is so upset. She can't believe it.

Alicia!!! Happy Birthday!!! It's hard to believe you are 'only' 16, you are wise beyond your years.

Don't worry about your mom Honey, she's not upset, she just can't believe how fast the time flew by. Yesterday you were a baby and now you are Sweet 16!!

I hope you have a wonderful, perfect day!!!

Alicia!!! Happy Birthday!!! It's hard to believe you are 'only' 16, you are wise beyond your years.

Don't worry about your mom Honey, she's not upset, she just can't believe how fast the time flew by. Yesterday you were a baby and now you are Sweet 16!!

I hope you have a wonderful, perfect day!!!

Thank you so much for everything that you said, it was so sweet of you.

Happy birthday Alicia!!

I can't believe you're 16 now. Your wisdom and the way you understand the life is... It doesn't seem like thoughts of an average teen. :) You're more than that. Happy birthday! :cheer:

Happy birthday Alicia!!

I can't believe you're 16 now. Your wisdom and the way you understand the life is... It doesn't seem like thoughts of an average teen. :) You're more than that. Happy birthday! :cheer:

Thank you. Everyone has been so sweet to me about this and it means so much.

Thank you. Everyone has been so sweet to me about this and it means so much.

That's probably because you're nice to the others.

Well if the women keeps looking down at the pimple on you're chin then she must care. And it just makes you more self concious. If they didn't care they would not look at it. A woman is gonna pick a guy with amazing skin over a guy who doesn't.

That's bullshit. :lol:

I think it's a bit of both. A woman isn't gonna get turned on my a ugly pimple on your face and I am gonna be miserable because i have it and she's looking at it. You are not exactly feel like a good looking guy when that's happening. It's only natural.

You didn't answer my question. Was it you who really ended it because you couldn't stand the fact that she was looking at your stupid pimple, or was it her who dumped you?

Also...I can assure you that it's not natural. Natural is not to worriy about insignificant imperfections. I can also assure you that I've been struggling with lack of confidence too, so I know what I'm talking about. My stupid behaviour cost me a lot of opportinities.

BTW, Evster is over fourty. He, as well as the majority of the guys who respond to you are much more experienced than you. I'd bet that even my 16 year old brother is more experienced that you, in spite of his terrible skin.

I agree. She comes across as a remarkable person. I admire people with naturally acquired high morals, and I have no doubt she's one of them.

I agree. She comes across as a remarkable person. I admire people with naturally acquired high morals, and I have no doubt she's one of them.

You guys have been so nice, thank you for everything kind that has been said about me. It is much apprecieted.

I just logged onto facebook and I found my mom's status:

Went to work 16 years ago today, not knowing I was actually in labor. My boss made me leave at noon, and drove me home. I "think" we went to the hospital about 4PM (could have worked longer). Alicia was born at 1:16AM on July 15th. My how time flies when it was really just yesterday.

I don't know what to tell her. I'm so excited to be 16, but my mom is so upset. She can't believe it.

Happy Birthday Alicia! :birthday: Please trust me, (I have a daughter who will be 16 in September); your Mom is so happy; it's just hard to believe how fast the time flies and how fast you grow up. :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Alicia, I hope you have a fantastic b-day! :cheer:

And time DOES fly! Your mom is right. ;)

I have always wondered if anyone was at the end of the rainbow.

I haven't seen rainbows for such a long time... :(

I haven't seen rainbows for such a long time... :(

We usually have two rainbows here, one over the other. I keep hearing that it's unusual, but as far as I remember, I've always seen two rainbows formed above our town. I guess it's due to the curvature of the landscape.

Alicia, I hope you have a fantastic b-day! :cheer:

And time DOES fly! Your mom is right. ;)

Thank you!

Bwahaha, I just walked by the TV as someone with a very serious-sounding English accent said, "So-and-so is a 14th-generation sword polisher." :hysterical: That's pretty impressive that there's even 2 generations of them, let alone 14, given all the sword polishing going on in the family. :shifty:

(me? immature? neeever! ;) )

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

There is nothing wrong with my attitude toward women. It's realistc. There is nothign wrong with that. How long has it been since you work in the dating world? I think you would have a different viewpoint if you were.

Funny you should ask that. I've never been in the "dating world". I always got the girl, and my relationships all lasted for years. What can I say? I'm a romantic. Wonder what your viewpoint would be if that ever happened to you.

Funny you should ask that. I've never been in the "dating world". I always got the girl, and my relationships all lasted for years. What can I say? I'm a romantic. Wonder what your viewpoint would be if that ever happened to you.

You are lucky then. Not all of us can get the girl we want. For some of us it's a big struggle. If you had been in the dating world trying to get the women you want and experiencing what i have you would have a different outlook.

Spats, I know that's aspect of what you want and what you need is good for you. It's just how you describe what you think those things are. If I have told you once I have told you 100 times, if you are a gentleman to woman (even if you have to be a gentleman to a few different women) in the end it will pay off.

I was a "gentlemen" the other week. And i got used. I let my guard for a second and i got it right between the eyes. She got everything she wanted and i got zero.

You are lucky then. Not all of us can get the girl we want. For some of us it's a big struggle. If you had been in the dating world trying to get the women you want and experiencing what i have you would have a different outlook.

You keep talking about this 'Dating World' . From what I can gather you haven't had a 'Date' in years.

What is this 'Dating World' you keep talking about being involved in? :blink:

Evster definitely got a girl because of his attitude or approach. Maybe there's something wrong with yours.