Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I've just quit facebook, I can't be arsed with stupid, selfish, shallow minded people. I should have done this a long long time ago. Guess you can partly blame the job front for that.

I just want to say hello to everybody. I've been 'out of the loop' here lately.

Glad to see you around again LZG we missed you!

I keep seeing "would of" or "could of".

It's would've or could've, short for would have or could have. So cut it out!

(of course if English is not your first language, I'm not talking to you) Ok. Feel better now. Carry on

(of course if English is not your first language, I'm not talking to you) Ok. Feel better now. Carry on

Thank you!

Breakfast for dinner...fried eggs,sunny side up,maple sausage and of course Thomas's english muffins...

Sorry? I couldn't see a thing! ;)

Welcome to the most transparent presidency. You can see exactly what our press was able to see.

He just said. "Let's clear the press out so we can take some questions."

And people wonder why Americans would rather watch honey boo boo than a party convention.

lol, that drives me mad, too. :)

^^^^ It is a bit different. The banner at the top is gone; it now says "baisik' for some reason. All titles are in red text as well. I still see the usernames though.

So, I see the site had a bit of a makeover since I last logged on. Is anyone else not seeing the username above every post or is it just me?

No its not just you. And a reconfiguration most likely means all the monsters are now out of their cages. LOL. IE, the blocked IP's are probably free. Yikes

^^^^ It is a bit different. The banner at the top is gone; it now says "baisik' for some reason. All titles are in red text as well. I still see the usernames though.

At the bottom of the page is a Change Theme button. I'm now using the Led Zep Skin 2...almost the same as the last one I was using. The banner at the top is a new picture and things are a bit reconfigured, but it's most like the one I had before.

At the bottom of the page is a Change Theme button. I'm now using the Led Zep Skin 2...almost the same as the last one I was using. The banner at the top is a new picture and things are a bit reconfigured, but it's most like the one I had before.

Thanks for the tip ebk, I just switched to Skin 2 as well.

:peace: