Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Feds are closed again tomorrow.  Another working from the couch day - yay!!!

14 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Happy Australia Day!

14 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Good Day to you Reggie.

Happy Australia Day!

Australian_Flag_Flying_animated.gif

Happy Australia day to you both :)

I worked, of course..... and we lost the 20/20, so not the best one I have had :(

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 2:25 PM, reswati said:

Nah, this movie was brilliant............good it got mentioned since I haven't seen it in years.......time to re-experience it (or else I can get no satisfaction).

I think Walter was referring to this thread page being skinny-shaped.

18 hours ago, Patrycja said:

Sorry! I should have removed the formatting. On my phone the article just doesn't fit the page but the rest of the site looks fine. All is well in the PC. 

Yeah, it's only on my phone that it looks weird. It's fine on the desktop.

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 7:36 PM, Reggie29 said:

Happy Australia Day!

Good on ya' Aussies! Happy Australia Day to everyone of you Forum people Down Under!?

1 hour ago, Strider said:

I'm tired of those silly stick people memes on Facebook.

What do you call a boomerang that won't come back? A stick.....

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Good on ya' Aussies! Happy Australia Day to everyone of you Forum people Down Under!?

:drinks: Strider :) 

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:36 PM, Reggie29 said:

Happy Australia Day!

I type no offense to any Australians on this forum, but what the heck is Australia Day? 

Edited to add:  I am a somewhat expert on American History (and Nazi Germany, etc...) but I  am not an expert on Australian history.  Other then the fact that way back when, the British Empire sent is malfeasants and convicts to exile them in the island that would become the country now know as Australia. 

Again, no offense meant, but I still do not know what "Happy Australia Day" means. 

Edited by kingzoso

4 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I type no offense to any Australians on this forum, but what the heck is Australia Day? 

Edited to add:  Blah blah blah...

Ever hear of an encyclopedia? You might want to look into it.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

20160127_170224.thumb.jpg.a69ab5e4625097

Thank you for that beautiful photo of dusk, with the vapor trail racing across the sky, Strider! :) 

But, with that being said, I was referring to the other Vapor Trails. You know the one! ;) 

*cough *cough Rush *cough *cough B) 

18 hours ago, Strider said:

Ever hear of an encyclopedia? You might want to look into it.

I cannot disseminate if this is a personal jab at me or an honest question.  Regardless, it doesn't really matter because who the "f" uses encyclopedias anymore?  They became extinct almost 30 years ago.  It's all about Google nowadays, baby.  Google (you know this - everyone knows this).  In case you did not, I just schooled you on how to look into anything that you may be unaware(s) of. 

I just noticed something that I did not post but what was seen to be something that I did/said.  If anyone and especially you strider look at what I posted a couple of posts back I never said: 

edited to add: blah, blah,blah. 

You put that in there to make it look like I said that.  I will definitely report this as a blatant violation of the forum rules and hopefully some consequences will come to you, up to and including a full and complete ban.  Am I wrong?  You want to try and mess Me up and I will not cower to you and will come back and try and mess you up.  You started this by deleting what I was really saying and then putting in your own words that you tried to describe to ME. 

Scroll up about 5-7 posts ago.  It says 23 hours ago, kingzoso said...  Blah, blah, blah, .... 

This and that is completely wrong and misguided on your part.  I will gladly report this. 

I don't care who you are and what you claim to be.  Trying to mess up another fan of Led Zeppelin, like I am, for your own whatever, is just not right.  I don't know you personally and I do not want to know you personally, if this is the real you.  I am all about Loving Led Zeppelin and sharing whatever facts and knowledge that I can.  I am not about editing other Led Zeppelin fans posts, like you did, for whatever reason, to make others look bad or petty. 

Apparently, you are just that and people like you should not be welcome on a forum that is dedicated to peace and prosperity when it regards the Mighty Led Zeppelin. 

Edited by kingzoso

5 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

WOOHOOO!!! :yay: How on earth did you know that 'Earthshine' is one of my favourite songs by Rush, Andy?! The guitar riffs are just blazing, to say the least! Vapor Trails sure is, a gem of an album!! :D

I think my next random thought, is going to be on the magic of Caress of Steel B) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

On 1/28/2016 at 2:22 PM, kingzoso said:

Edited to add:  I am a somewhat expert on American History (and Nazi Germany, etc...) but I  am not an expert on Australian history.  Other then the fact that way back when, the British Empire sent is malfeasants and convicts to exile them in the island that would become the country now know as Australia. 

Again, no offense meant, but I still do not know what "Happy Australia Day" means. 

Well, Australia Day, refers to Australia's National Day, kingzoso.  From what I know and understand, I think this national holiday is celebrated, to mark the anniversary of the arrival of the first fleet of British ships back in 1788, at a place called Port Jackson, in Sydney. In other words, this is a holiday that marks the anniversary of the actual founding of Australia, as a country. I guess that's why this particular holiday has alternative names like 'Foundation Day'. 

Hope this helps! :) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

3 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I cannot disseminate if this is a personal jab at me or an honest question.  Regardless, it doesn't really matter because who the "f" uses encyclopedias anymore?  They became extinct almost 30 years ago.  It's all about Google nowadays, baby.  Google (you know this - everyone knows this).  In case you did not, I just schooled you on how to look into anything that you may be unaware(s) of. 

I just noticed something that I did not post but what was seen to be something that I did/said.  If anyone and especially you strider look at what I posted a couple of posts back I never said: 

edited to add: blah, blah,blah. 

You put that in there to make it look like I said that.  I will definitely report this as a blatant violation of the forum rules and hopefully some consequences will come to you, up to and including a full and complete ban.  Am I wrong?  You want to try and mess Me up and I will not cower to you and will come back and try and mess you up.  You started this by deleting what I was really saying and then putting in your own words that you tried to describe to ME. 

Scroll up about 5-7 posts ago.  It says 23 hours ago, kingzoso said...  Blah, blah, blah, .... 

This and that is completely wrong and misguided on your part.  I will gladly report this. 

I don't care who you are and what you claim to be.  Trying to mess up another fan of Led Zeppelin, like I am, for your own whatever, is just not right.  I don't know you personally and I do not want to know you personally, if this is the real you.  I am all about Loving Led Zeppelin and sharing whatever facts and knowledge that I can.  I am not about editing other Led Zeppelin fans posts, like you did, for whatever reason, to make others look bad or petty. 

Apparently, you are just that and people like you should not be welcome on a forum that is dedicated to peace and prosperity when it regards the Mighty Led Zeppelin. 

Hi again, kingzoso! :) 

I can vouch for Strider and tell you that he is a very nice guy, with a pretty wacky sense of humour. A very genuine and great friend to have. I have had the pleasure of knowing him for the past 5 years or so and exchanging numerous PMs and emails with him and with a few other wonderful people that I met during my 5 and a half years, on this great forum. He and another friend of mine (who sadly no longer posts here), cared enough to actually keep in touch with me, when I was going through some pretty hard times in my life. Their PMs and messages of support and encouragement, helped me get through it all. Trust me, he is one of the good guys around here, if you have had the pleasure of getting to know him, a little better. :) 

:peace: 

23 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Thank you for that beautiful photo of dusk, with the vapor trail racing across the sky, Strider! :) 

But, with that being said, I was referring to the other Vapor Trails. You know the one! ;) 

*cough *cough Rush *cough *cough B) 

Haha, of course! I should have realized being the Rushhead you are that it was the Rush song you meant. :slapface:

8 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Nothing to say to you except that it's 'discern' not 'disseminate'. Perhaps a dictionary along with an encyclopedia is in order.

As always, thanks for the morning comedy with my coffee.

57 minutes ago, Strider said:

Haha, of course! I should have realized being the Rushhead you are that it was the Rush song you meant. :slapface:

Nothing to say to you except that it's 'discern' not 'disseminate'. Perhaps a dictionary along with an encyclopedia is in order.

As always, thanks for the morning comedy with my coffee.