Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

10 hours ago, paplbojo said:

Where does one's soul have to be to say something like this?

Hmm, looks fake to me and was pretty obvious from the get go. Talk about bad acting. I wonder if they are related to William Shatner?

8 minutes ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

Hmm, looks fake to me and was pretty obvious from the get go. Talk about bad acting. I wonder if they are related to William Shatner?

The guy who shot and edited it is Brandon Farley. He’s a real piece of work, if you dig around a little. 

Even with all this great technology we have today fuck this day and age, I'm glad as fuck I'm not a teenager growing up right now or for the past 30 years.

Sometimes I wish I had a device that would temporarily shut off all cell phones within twenty feet of me for ten minutes and then they would automatically turn back on because they get on my nerves sometimes. Do I need help?

The story on BBC News website about the "Re-education Camps" for the Uighurs is immensely disturbing. It really makes me long for a US that is leading. And Europe really needs to step up now. They may well be called off the bench in the next period and they are simply not ready.

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

Europe really needs to step up now. 

:hysterical:

I went to both the UK & Europe this summer. Based upon all that I saw, I would say don't hold your breath.

Even with all this great technology we have today fuck this day and age, I'm glad as fuck I'm not a teenager growing up right now or for the past 30 years. Sometimes I wish I had a device that would temporarily shut off all cell phones within twenty feet of me for ten minutes and then they would automatically turn back on because they get on my nerves sometimes. Do I need help?

Don't feel alone. Someone needs to invent a cell phone zapper that works only on teenagers and drivers.

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

:hysterical:

I went to both the UK & Europe this summer. Based upon all that I saw, I would say don't hold your breath.

Sadly, I concur. They better start thinking about it though.

13 hours ago, redrum said:

Even with all this great technology we have today fuck this day and age, I'm glad as fuck I'm not a teenager growing up right now or for the past 30 years. Sometimes I wish I had a device that would temporarily shut off all cell phones within twenty feet of me for ten minutes and then they would automatically turn back on because they get on my nerves sometimes. Do I need help?

Don't feel alone. Someone needs to invent a cell phone zapper that works only on teenagers and drivers.

What's going on with your quotation device, redrum? Only the text is appearing, not the name and time/date of the post you are quoting.

58 minutes ago, Strider said:

What's going on with your quotation device, redrum? Only the text is appearing, not the name and time/date of the post you are quoting.

I think I cut and pasted on that post about the cell phone.

15 hours ago, redrum said:

:thumbsup:

Is EVERYONE from Florida bat shit crazy?

From being laughed at by the entire world to being the greatest domestic terrorist group to getting kicked out of their parents basement - the MAGAts never disappoint their klan. 

08B8444E-2D42-4C95-8E68-0D2F889B87A5.jpeg

Edited by Walter

50 minutes ago, Walter said:

From being laughed at by the entire world to being the greatest domestic terrorist group to getting kicked out of their parents basement - the MAGAts never disappoint their klan.

Keep political bullshit off this board. I could a post a thousand photos as a counter argument but won't.

Well regardless of politics, there is one thing we all have to agree on.  It's not difficult to imagine this guy having to live in 'his fan by the river'.  Watching an over the hill Miguel Cabrera look-a-like with a bad hair cut doing a pole dance at the local bar couldn't have been much of a draw for the ladies.  Just sayin'..... 

The press are the enemy of the people.

The President of the united states said that.

Fun times we live in........

9 hours ago, Walter said:

08B8444E-2D42-4C95-8E68-0D2F889B87A5.jpeg

Anyone here in the UK who had a van like that would be considered to be a bit simple.

Edited by JTM

11 hours ago, Walter said:

Yep, sure fits the MSM narrative, looks like another xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic white deplorable.  Oh wait..

15 hours ago, Walter said:

small minds think alike

maxine.png

short memory or just retarded?

Congressional-Baseball-Shooter-James-T-H

dcr9473vyaau5mg.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

and then now what about the incident today W, is that guy a "MAGat" too, or something else?

robert-bowers-statements.jpg?w=420&h=236

Edited by kipper

You know that saying " Chase your dreams. Don't give in to fear"?

Well, I am at that point in my life when I am trying to do exactly that! It feels right and so good. I have nothing to lose at this point. My decisions were however, met with disagreements but hey, to each his own and more importantly, in life, you never know until you try. Even if I am met with failure, at least I made an attempt to explore those options. 

1 hour ago, kipper said:

<xxx>

Oh, thanks. I really needed to log in HERE to see her fucking face, more mass shooting nonsense and more political diatribes. There are political discussion websites out there if this is of interest to you -- find one.

6 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Oh, thanks. I really needed to log in HERE to see her fucking face, more mass shooting nonsense and more political diatribes. There are political discussion websites out there if this is of interest to you -- find one.

My response was to Walter and what he posted.

54 minutes ago, kipper said:

My response was to Walter and what he posted.

You and three others responded to Waler, which is why he too was told to stop making inflammatory political posts here. 

46 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

You and three others responded to Waler, which is why he too was told to stop making inflammatory political posts here. 

told by whom Steve, you?  Not a week ago you made  several political responses to others in the RIP thread did you not?  So help me understand what you are saying. Its okay for you to make a political response when you want to but not for anyone else?

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/topic/19856-the-rest-in-peace-thread/?page=87