Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Didn't want to start a thead, but very frightening story. Sunoco Refinery (the second largest in the country) located in Claymont, Delaware exploded over an hour and 20 minutes ago. According to ABC news (local) flames are still burning, they are trying to evacuate a 20 mile radius, which would reach the Philadelphia International Airport. Also they are saying the wind is pushing the chemicals towards South Jersey (across the river). The chemical (Ethalene Oxide) is very flammable and a carcinogen, is tied to respiratory symptoms, nausea/vomiting, vision disturbances, dizziness, convulsions, nerve damage, spontaneous abortin etc. and has been linked to Leukemia and other types of cancer. I imagine this story will make the national news. What a horror.

edit: just updated the fire is now under control.

Edited by ~tangerine~

Am I the only one who thinks it's weirder to see boobs with NO tan line than ones with? Maybe I'm just used to looking at my pasty ones, but seriously, it's like, oh my god, PLEASE wear some sunscreen! Those things are going to fall off one of these days if you spend that much time in the sun and then jolt 'em around like that! Tsk.

Tan lines are tacky. You can get great color and use sunscreen at the same time.

Tan lines are tacky. You can get great color and use sunscreen at the same time.

Hmm, yeah, maybe I'm just reacting to the fact that her boobs look like baked potatoes more than anything... I think if the color was more normal, I wouldn't be so :huh: . You're right, as usual. :D

I agree. Tan lines are horrible.

Anyway, there's NOTHING wrong with milky white ones. Somehow....they look bigger and softer. :wub::D

Tanned boobs look 'jaded'.............not to mention the white 'underbits' look weird. :o

Edited by Mangani

I agree. Tan lines are horrible.

Anyway, there's NOTHING wrong with milky white ones. Somehow....they look bigger and softer. :wub::D

Tanned boobs look 'jaded'.............not to mention the white 'underbits' look weird. :o

Agreed.....I like em milky white! When it's a little dark they seem to glow and........got to stop now. :)

I'm trying to clean up my studio here at home. God, it's such a mess!!! :rant: But no one to blame, except myself. :slapface:

It's nobody's fault but mine"......^ Good luck!

I loved last night's Survivor. It was so cool what JT did, only to be thwarted by Steven, who said he'd have picked Erin.

Way to go good ol boy JT!!!!

I was going to cancel my internet for the summer, since I've not been using it much, but daughter talked me out of it, and gave me some cash as an added incentive. I used to have a package deal so internet was only about 33 bucks. Now, I'm paying 59.00, and it's just not worth it to me. Summer should be getting out and away from the electronic vices. But for now...at least a month more, it will still be on. Mostly for HER. :mellow: Plus I need a laptop. Thinking I'll trade this one in for it's value towards a laptop.

Going to attempt to give my cat a bath this week while it's hot. Yikes!

Agreed.....I like em milky white! When it's a little dark they seem to glow and........got to stop now. :)

Tan lines do not look attractive. I prefer tanned boobs to pale ones. Everyone looks better when they are tanned. I look much better when i am tanned than when i am pale. i look scary when i am pale.

Tan lines do not look attractive. I prefer tanned boobs to pale ones. Everyone looks better when they are tanned. I look much better when i am tanned than when i am pale. i look scary when i am pale.

I prefer a pale guy to an overly tanned one. Simply because I myself am so pale that I like to have someone who is similar and doesn't make me look like a ghost in pictures.

Oh gee spats what a self esteem booster for people who can't get tans, people like me. That's okay though because I prefer guys who aren't superficial.

Anyway, I sort of like being pale. I have lots of freckles which sometimes I love, and dark curly hair, and green eyes so it's all okay with me.

Don't feel bad, I can't tan either. Which is okay by me, tanning causes melanoma....

Oh I don;t feel bad. I jsut enjoy giving spats a hard time.

I don't go tanning, per se. It's just that over the summer I go to a lot of baseball games and spend a hell of a lot of time outdoors, so I get a ton of color anyway. I always wear SPF 70, though. I tan and don't get burned, because I burn easily if I don't.

The only place I need color is on my upper thighs. My arms, back, chest and legs are fine....it's the place covered by my shorts that looks weird. LOL

For some reason Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" is in my head. Argh, make it stop! :slapface:

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure it would make me commit suicide.

Oh gee spats what a self esteem booster for people who can't get tans, people like me. That's okay though because I prefer guys who aren't superficial.

Anyway, I sort of like being pale. I have lots of freckles which sometimes I love, and dark curly hair, and green eyes so it's all okay with me.

I can't either, because I have so many birthmarks that I look like a dalmatine. :lol:

But it doesn't bother me at all. Everyone 'looks better with a tan' simply because it's a common fashion there days. A hundred years ago the general opinion was completely different. Some people are so obsessed with being 'in' that in many cases it's them who look scary in the end (viz. the Hot Chicks with Douchebags thread. :rolleyes: ). Moreover, it's better to be pale than to have cancer - thinking otherwise is like telling the world that you don't like yourself at all.

I'm not surprised that you sort of like it, freckles can be very sexy. :)

I like either pale or tan guys...depends on the guy. I probably lean toward pale, though. But not goth pale, just a natural type of pale. I'd definitely take too pale over too tan, though. I like natural tans, but some people end up with a shade of skin that is strangely akin to that of a hot dog...it's never good to come home from the beach looking like you're missing your bun.

I tan pretty easily, myself, but MAN do I get sheet white in winter. My legs would blind you right now. And I have that annoying collar tan line...it gets lower as summer comes around, but since ever house in the neighborhood can see into my backyard, it's never going to completely go away. ;) The "farmer" tan line is easier to get rid of, but the neckline is a challenge.

Damn! I have been working on a ring for almost 4 days and I just couldn't make it the way I have planned. :rant: I was getting so fed up that I decided to melt the metal again and begin another ring. Oh, well, four days of work -all lost.

S**t!

:(

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure it would make me commit suicide.

I can't either, because I have so many birthmarks that I look like a dalmatine. :lol:

But it doesn't bother me at all. Everyone 'looks better with a tan' simply because it's a common fashion there days. A hundred years ago the general opinion was completely different. Some people are so obsessed with being 'in' that in many cases it's them who look scary in the end (viz. the Hot Chicks with Douchebags thread. :rolleyes: ). Moreover, it's better to be pale than to have cancer - thinking otherwise is like telling the world that you don't like yourself at all.

I'm not surprised that you sort of like it, freckles can be very sexy. :)

Sometimes I wish that I had a tan on my legs and stomach because I like it would looks less soft that way. It seems to me that people who have a light than almost always seem to appear a little firmer.

And melanoma runs in my family, so I don't think I want to go out and purposely tan.

Damn! I have been working on a ring for almost 4 days and I just couldn't make it the way I have planned. :rant: I was getting so fed up that I decided to melt the metal again and begin another ring. Oh, well, four days of work -all lost.

S**t!

:(

:console: I'm sorry. I bet the new ring will turn out even better :kiss:

There is some "BAD KARMA" floating around today and there's not even a new moon until Monday evening 5/25th. Ouch! What's going on? :wacko: