Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

hmmm?...so facebook recommends a friend to me that only has 2 friends (his 2 very young daughters) this guy is a former pilot friend of my husband...how did facebook know that i would know him?

If you both put the same network or town it will reccommend people from your area.

Sometimes I wish that I had a tan on my legs and stomach because I like it would looks less soft that way. It seems to me that people who have a light than almost always seem to appear a little firmer.

And melanoma runs in my family, so I don't think I want to go out and purposely tan.

True.

Well, you can always try some body lotion with a tanning effect. Eat a lot of carrot, too. ;)

True.

Well, you can always try some body lotion with a tanning effect. Eat a lot of carrot, too. ;)

I don't know about the carrot thing....as a baby I ate a lot of carrot baby food, and turned a lovely shade of orange... :unsure:

There is some "BAD KARMA" floating around today and there's not even a new moon until Monday evening 5/25th. Ouch! What's going on? :wacko:

Mercury in Retrograde. Messes up communication.

Mercury in Retrograde. Messes up communication.

Now that pretty much explains yesterday! Thanks Ninelives. :D

Speaking of Mercury squared Neptune at 4:22 am EST, the advice for Wednesday was "Conversations are confusing, facts missing, perspectives skewed by wishful thinking. Pay attention or you could lose."

courtesy of Dell Horoscope

edited to credit the quote.

Edited by eternal light

And then also on Wednesday, Venus was in quincunx aspect to Saturn, which yielded the advice that "Partners have a stern quality. Relationship obligations are critical, demeaning, or leave you feeling alone or abused."

True.

I really like Aveeno Active Naturals, but I only use it before speacial occasions because it's 13 bucks a bottle.

Mercury stays in retrograde until May 31st unfortunately. It's a three week cycle.

At least it stops before I have finals... I am definitely suffering from confusion and a lack of communication right now, for sure. :wall:

I don't believe in individual horoscopes that tell you stuff like "today you will get a big surprise from a friend" because you can take a lot of situations and make them fit what it said, but I do think there must be SOMETHING wonky that goes on with the alignment of the stars and affects us. And I will always believe that people drive worse under a full moon...I've seen it too many times. I mean, they do drive bad all the time, but people just go NUTS when it's a full moon, I swear.

And then there was the advice to everyone for today, due to Mars in a parallel aspect to Saturn, "Spontaneity will be restrained and action blocked. You'll need to meet demands or confront authority to get anything done."

At least it stops before I have finals... I am definitely suffering from confusion and a lack of communication right now, for sure. :wall:

I don't believe in individual horoscopes that tell you stuff like "today you will get a big surprise from a friend" because you can take a lot of situations and make them fit what it said, but I do think there must be SOMETHING wonky that goes on with the alignment of the stars and affects us. And I will always believe that people drive worse under a full moon...I've seen it too many times. I mean, they do drive bad all the time, but people just go NUTS when it's a full moon, I swear.

Me neither but for some reason, Mercury in Retrograde seems to hold true whenever it happens, which is I think three times a year for three week stretches. Glad it will leave before your finals!!! And good luck on them :)

Me neither but for some reason, Mercury in Retrograde seems to hold true whenever it happens, which is I think three times a year for three week stretches. Glad it will leave before your finals!!! And good luck on them :)

Thanks! I'll need it...I am way out of my league with this Critical Theory class I'm taking...oy.

And now for a random thought: the dumbest person I know just joined an "I hate stupid people" group on Facebook. :rolleyes: If I felt like being incredibly mean, I would ask her about her self-loathing problem, but I don't think she would get it.

Thanks! I'll need it...I am way out of my league with this Critical Theory class I'm taking...oy.

And now for a random thought: the dumbest person I know just joined an "I hate stupid people" group on Facebook. :rolleyes: If I felt like being incredibly mean, I would ask her about her self-loathing problem, but I don't think she would get it.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Good luck with your exams. I found theory tough, too. Hope you get through it ok.

Try this site (but be careful these guy's are quick), there is a discussion group in the Mind-X area, I got flamed right away but, they are not but-hole's...

http://www.kurzweilai.net/index.html?flash=1

I think my son has officially caught up with me, and is about to pass me, height wise :unsure:

I don't know about the carrot thing....as a baby I ate a lot of carrot baby food, and turned a lovely shade of orange... :unsure:

Yeah, this possibility is always there, but there is a difference between "a lot" and "a LOT". It really helped my cousin. She cannot tan because she´s got photosensitive skin, and she was sick of looking like a vampire all the time. I tried it too. I´m not saying that it gave me a perfect natural tan, but at least I weren´t so pale for a while...until I got sick of the carrot:)

Yeah, this possibility is always there, but there is a difference between "a lot" and "a LOT". It really helped my cousin. She cannot tan because she´s got photosensitive skin, and she was sick of looking like a vampire all the time. I tried it too. I´m not saying that it gave me a perfect natural tan, but at least I weren´t so pale for a while...until I got sick of the carrot:)

Some people don't tan well. I'm one, I have to work up to it over two weeks. But then I can lie in the sun for an hour or two with no problems. I just go for a short swim every 10-20 minutes and rub in coconut oil to keep from drying out. Usually every year I get a light burn for the first week. Cold water showers and naps help take the burn away. Well and a bottle of aloe in the fridge..

Carrots.....that's funny.

I have one more final to take and it's geo. I already took algebra 2, chemistry and english.

I really dread geo becaues I hate math.

My dad has to have part of his kidney removed. This is not what we needed to hear right now.

My dad has to have part of his kidney removed. This is not what we needed to hear right now.

Sorry to hear that Elizabeth. Hope everything turns out okay.

I'm really sorry to hear that :( Thinking good thoughts for your Dad.

Edited by Virginia

So sorry to hear that Elizabeth. All the best to your dad and your family :console: