Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

What do people do with their old VHS tapes...

I have about 50+ vhs tapes that I keep on shelves along with my dvds. I still use my tapes quite often & I bet that I'm one of the few people who still uses a vcr to tape tv shows.

What do people do with their old VHS tapes...

I still have mine as well as a VCR though I haven't used either in years. I'd like to get some of the stuff transfered to DVD but even then I probably still won't part with the old tapes.

I sold all my VHS tapes to a friend. He refuses to go digital.

I still play my VHS tapes..... and recently I bought two brand new Philips VHS machines for £90.00, a bargain, I have so many tapes that I doubt if I will be able to replace them. So I'll keep mine.

I still play my VHS tapes..... and recently I bought two brand new Philips VHS machines for £90.00, a bargain, I have so many tapes that I doubt if I will be able to replace them. So I'll keep mine.

'joe' if you have anyone young enough for 'Disney' Movies i have quite a few you can have, before they go in the bin...

I do! Daughter loves Disney. I still have quite a few...what do you have? Any Mickey Mouse?

I recently resurrected my video to play some old Mr Men tapes that I couldn't find torrents of.

MM only 'Mickey Mouse' is Christmas Carol

I'm thinkin' I might eat a chicken sandwich for lunch tomorrow.

Why is it when you get change put back into your hand the bills are put on the bottom and the coins on top? They just slide off the bills. Why not put the coins in the hand first, then the bills? Not a big deal I know, but it irritates me, and virtually everybody does it the wrong way.

I'm thinkin' I might eat a chicken sandwich for lunch tomorrow.

:hysterical: just why do we need two threads about our meals .....?

Some people spend their whole life searching for the answer.

Some just spend their whole life searching for duplicate threads.

oh i see.....

TO foolintherain60, thank you for the offer. i can't offhand think of any that we haven't got, I'm the Disney fan, and my two daughters sill watch them, the 18 year old loves the Lion King, as far as I can remember we have all of the obvious ones and the sequels.

TO foolintherain60, thank you for the offer. i can't offhand think of any that we haven't got, I'm the Disney fan, and my two daughters sill watch them, the 18 year old loves the Lion King, as far as I can remember we have all of the obvious ones and the sequels.

That's ok joe just making the offer before they make their way to the bin...

:hysterical: just why do we need two threads about our meals .....?

Some folks aren't considerate enough to look for existing threads before starting new ones.

I've never eaten from Taco Bell, but I find myself really craving one of those "Doritos Locos Tacos". I might have to try one sometime in the near future...

s-DORITOS-LOCOS-large300.jpg

^^^^^^I tried one. It looked so good in the advertisement and the concept is good. Wasn't that impressed.

Of course you should still try one to form your own opinion.

Some folks aren't considerate enough to look for existing threads before starting new ones.

i guess so. but sometimes it is a genuine mistake, too.

Why do men's and ladies sweaters/jumpers/jackets open on the opposite sides? Whoever came up with that idea and wtf for?

Maybe this is the Answer 'Jangles'

In the 19th century, well-heeled Victorian women generally didn't dress themselves, so their buttons were designed to be handled by right-handed servants. Although wealthy men may have had servants to lay out their clothes, they generally dressed themselves, and so the buttons on the right side of men's garments made more sense.

or this...

The first button jackets for men were modeled after the latching designs of armor, which were designed to stop a right-handed opponent from jamming a pike through the seam. He also suggests that the left-side buttons on women's clothes may have been intended to facilitate nursing an infant on the side closest to the woman's Heart..

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Women are such lazy creatures :o:lol:

Probably why I didn't Google it myself :hysterical:

Yes we are lazy I still have my maid to dress me...

I wonder why America puts the month first when writing the date, do any other countries do this...

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60