Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I was just wondering:

1.If you're left handed,is it bad then to stand on right leg when you wake up?

2.Is the glass of water half full or half empty?

Hmmmmm...

Does anyone know how you get rid of stretch marks? I have some on the back of my legs that i want to get rid of desperately. I want to be able to wear shorts this summer. <_<

walk up to the first chick you see and ask her...

Does anyone know how you get rid of stretch marks? I have some on the back of my legs that i want to get rid of desperately. I want to be able to wear shorts this summer. <_<

I think they sell some stuff at the pharmacy that will help. Although, you should have just put lotion on every day from the time you found out you were pregnant until the day you had the baby. It would have helped massively! Anyway, they should fade over time on their own.

^Three kids, no special lotions, and I had NO stretch marks on my belly. Just lucked out.

I had some on my upper thighs though, and NOTHING can get rid of them, only decrease appearance.

They're your life-time companion now. :D:(

Random: This could go in many threads...but.

I am so devastated. :(

It may be silly to some, but I'm totally shook up. Here's what happened. The feral cat I've known for more than two years now, had another litter, she brought them to our building, which is where she's always been. Over the weekend one of the kittens got stuck in a drain, and this chick rescued it.

They asked ME what was up w/them. I told them she has been having litters since I moved here. I have told every single manager about the Catch, Fix and Return program for feral cats. I've told them I might be able to catch her, but don't have a car to transport. They take the cat in, it gets vet care, spayed, ear clipped, as a marker to animal control that this cat is OK to hang around. Then re-released back into their feral community.

WELL. Monday I noticed someone put a cage on my porch. hmmm. I went out and they were trying to catch my cat friend. The manager promised she would be fixed and returned. I was so happy!! Finally someone w/wheels could get her fixed!!

So....I assisted. Then I see an animal control truck, and manager comes out...after I had been calming our outside cat for hours, and tells me...."Well here's how it goes...she cannot be brought back here. She will go away...to a feral colony".

OMG>>>>I fell apart. Seriously. I felt I was tricked, and worst of all I had tricked the mama cat.

I checked it out on line, and read they SHOULD be released to their OWN "colony."

It may be silly but I cried like a little kid who's parents take their mutt to the pound.

This was Monday, and I am still upset.

I was alone when I moved here, and she was like my little friend, she hung out on my porch, played, lounged, was fed by all the people here. And I am SO happy she will get fixed, I'm devastated she will not return to her colony. :(

I never realized how much a stray could be part of my life.

And now she's GONE!!!! :(:(:(

50 DENIER BLACK TIGHTS! :slapface: or Support Stockings :D

I think they sell some stuff at the pharmacy that will help. Although, you should have just put lotion on every day from the time you found out you were pregnant until the day you had the baby. It would have helped massively! Anyway, they should fade over time on their own.

Thanks Bonnie. :D

^Three kids, no special lotions, and I had NO stretch marks on my belly. Just lucked out.

I had some on my upper thighs though, and NOTHING can get rid of them, only decrease appearance.

It may be silly to some, but I'm totally shook up. Here's what happened. The feral cat I've known for more than two years now, had another litter, she brought them to our building, which is where she's always been. Over the weekend one of the kittens got stuck in a drain, and this chick rescued it.

They asked ME what was up w/them. I told them she has been having litters since I moved here. I have told every single manager about the Catch, Fix and Return program for feral cats. I've told them I might be able to catch her, but don't have a car to transport. They take the cat in, it gets vet care, spayed, ear clipped, as a marker to animal control that this cat is OK to hang around. Then re-released back into their feral community.

WELL. Monday I noticed someone put a cage on my porch. hmmm. I went out and they were trying to catch my cat friend. The manager promised she would be fixed and returned. I was so happy!! Finally someone w/wheels could get her fixed!!

So....I assisted. Then I see an animal control truck, and manager comes out...after I had been calming our outside cat for hours, and tells me...."Well here's how it goes...she cannot be brought back here. She will go away...to a feral colony".

OMG>>>>I fell apart. Seriously. I felt I was tricked, and worst of all I had tricked the mama cat.

I checked it out on line, and read they SHOULD be released to their OWN "colony."

It may be silly but I cried like a little kid who's parents take their mutt to the pound.

I was alone when I moved here, and she was like my little friend, she hung out on my porch, played, lounged, was fed by all the people here. And I am SO happy she will get fixed, I'm devastated she will not return to her colony. :(

Sorry to hear that. Now i am sad just reading about this, :(:(:(

Can't you adopt it or anything?

Edited by spats

Well, thanks spats.

Unfortunately I'm allowed only one pet in my apartment. Also the mama cat is wild when it comes to touching her. I don't think she could be tamed, maybe...but somewhere where she is the only pet.

Edited by Hotplant

if you call an exorcist and have the devil cast out, if you don't pay do you get repossessed?

if you call an exorcist and have the devil cast out, if you don't pay do you get repossessed?

How's it going beatbo?" Good question! The only answer that I can think of is that you don't get repossessed, THE EXORCIST DOES! Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

How's it going beatbo?" Good question! The only answer that I can think of is that you don't get repossessed, THE EXORCIST DOES! Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

okay, how about this:

why does bugs bunny walk around the cartoon naked, but

puts a bathing suit on when he goes swimming?

okay, how about this:

why does bugs bunny walk around the cartoon naked, but

puts a bathing suit on when he goes swimming?

Maybe to help with shrinkage.

To answer Spats, for stretch marks (very funny btw, ~Bonnie~ :) ) Cocoa Butter is supposed to help. As Bonnie says, you need to start using it at the start of your pregnancy icon6.gif... and there are also laser treatments (no idea if they work).

More seriously: Hotplant, what a sad story. If i were you, i would feel deeply hurt. That poor cat will be in a strange place. How awful. It makes no sense why they can't bring her back. Maybe you should tell them you will take her, but then release her back. It sounds so cruel and for no reason. It is good to get her fixed. All pet owners (except for the few who breed) should get their pets fixed. One of the things i admire so much about Bob Barker (The Price is Right) when he gives that reminder on his show. I feel your devastation. I wonder if that cat will find her way back to her real home.

Maybe to help with shrinkage.

that's funny, right there...

I won't be able to sleep tonight until I hear Moonmaid's account.

:mellow:

But I'll go do something productive till then.

I won't be able to sleep tonight until I hear Moonmaid's account.

:mellow:

But I'll go do something productive till then.

You 'spose she'll be back by midnight?

very interesting question...well, I am waiting for Miss M's journal entry... :D :D

...off to see Jimmy in L.A........... :D :D

Edited by PlanetPage

Not if she gets lucky! :D

But, hey...I'm usually up till one or two am so I'll keep checking back.

Starting a mound of laundry. UGH. Maybe I'll throw half of it out!

Weird...just "refreshed the page" and The "time of your last visit" was way off so I refreshed it again and it went back wards an hour. :blink::blink:

Guess it's "time" to go read my books and hopefully be in less pain than usual.

Oh yeah...one more thought. Have you noticed how some AKA's try to camouflage their identities by purposely misspelling words to make it look like it's not their usual perfect lil selves.

:rolleyes:

:slapface:

Edited by Hotplant

If we're really honest with ourselves, there are probably times we think, what could i possibly be in this world? what need is there for somebody like me to fill? that's one of the deeper mysteries and then god's grace comes to us in the form of another person...who tells us we have been of help, and what a blessing that is.

-mister rogers

You're not lactose intolerant.....You're just intolerant period !

~ My Girlfriend

To answer Spats, for stretch marks (very funny btw, ~Bonnie~ :) ) Cocoa Butter is supposed to help. As Bonnie says, you need to start using it at the start of your pregnancy icon6.gif... and there are also laser treatments (no idea if they work).

More seriously: Hotplant, what a sad story. If i were you, i would feel deeply hurt. That poor cat will be in a strange place. How awful. It makes no sense why they can't bring her back. Maybe you should tell them you will take her, but then release her back. It sounds so cruel and for no reason. It is good to get her fixed. All pet owners (except for the few who breed) should get their pets fixed. One of the things i admire so much about Bob Barker (The Price is Right) when he gives that reminder on his show. I feel your devastation. I wonder if that cat will find her way back to her real home.

The Coco Butter will make them completely go away??? I hope so. because my legs look terrible with them. :(