Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

The Wiggles? That is a stupid TV show. Veggietales is more like it! :D

A tv show!!!!!!! ..................... pfft ............ thats the least of their credits.

The Wiggles have been Australia's top-earning entertainers for six years in a row and earn around $45 million a year. They have ridiculous amounts of gold and multi-platinum awards for sales of over 20 million DVDs and CDs ...... and then there's the merchandise, concerts and tv show.

For your insults, Captain Feathersword and Dorothy the Dinosaur are going to hunt you down ..........

then they're both going to sit on you ...........

and tickle you ............. til you pee your pants.

:o :o :o :o

hahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A tv show!!!!!!! ..................... pfft ............ thats the least of their credits.

The Wiggles have been Australia's top-earning entertainers for six years in a row and earn around $45 million a year. They have ridiculous amounts of gold and multi-platinum awards for sales of over 20 million DVDs and CDs ...... and then there's the merchandise, concerts and tv show.

For your insults, Captain Feathersword and Dorothy the Dinosaur are going to hunt you down ..........

then they're both going to sit on you ...........

:o :o :o :o

hahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hysterical: It is better than Yo Gabba Gabba...don't ask me how I watch all these...they drive me insane!!

:hysterical: It is better than Yo Gabba Gabba...don't ask me how I watch all these...they drive me insane!!

Hold it right there, sister! Bite your tongue. Yo Gabba Gabba rocks...I love watching it with my little nephew.

Of course, it's no Banana Splits! Tra-la-la! LA-LA-LA-LAAA!

Edited by Strider

:hysterical:

I nearly said ..........

Pee'd your pants ....... again.

But I held back on that little embarrassment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^ whoda thought a coupla cockroaches could make it so big?

So true Slave, but they've certainly made it big since those cockroaches were squashed ;):lol:

I don't believe we've had the pleasure of The Wiggles over here...but Bananas In Pyjamas rocks. The original, non-cartoon version.

:banana: :banana:

Your daughter would love The Wiggles, along with what seems like every other young kid in the world.

They must put some sort of kiddie addiction in their songs. Shame they are doing their last world tour and calling it quits.

and yes, Bananas in Pajamas rocks. I think I still know all the words to their theme song :blush:

Tom, my dog had his final booster injection today, he has slept since we got home from the vets. He also shit 3 times on the way home,as I only had 2 bags on me I had to walk back to pick up his third dump. Just thought I'd let you know.

I nearly said ..........

Pee'd your pants ....... again.

But I held back on that little embarrassment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That you so much for being so magnanimous! ^_^

Hold it right there, sister! Bite your tongue. Yo Gabba Gabba rocks...I love watching it with my little nephew.

Of course, it's no Banana Splits! Tra-la-la! LA-LA-LA-LAAA!

We all love our own kiddie shows I guess. Mine is veggietales, which trumps all! :D that banana split was so awesome!! That made my day! (:

Log on to www.veggietales.com to play fun games and make e-cards! But ask your parents before you go online and to help you type! ^_^

So true Slave, but they've certainly made it big since those cockroaches were squashed ;):lol:

Your daughter would love The Wiggles, along with what seems like every other young kid in the world.

They must put some sort of kiddie addiction in their songs. Shame they are doing their last world tour and calling it quits.

and yes, Bananas in Pajamas rocks. I think I still know all the words to their theme song :blush:

i think they are going to continue with a new line-up .... and the blue guy ( forget his name ) is staying on .... ( ? )

What ........ ^^^^^^^ .... photo of the ass, or the imbecile who said it?

I'd back out right now if I was you.

How come you can get around me and bring a smile to my face MM, when i'm scowling and in lop testicles mood off? :D

Oi ................ You are both of the male persuasion. What part of "Lop Testicles off" do you not undertsand?

But yes, for the record ....... I do have a nice ass ............. :o:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Insomnia has been kicking my ass lately. I'm only managing about 3 to 4 hours a night. I guess I could try sleeping pills, but I'm a bit wary of that (don't want to get addicted or anything). What is a poor boy to do...

-_-

:zzz:

No doubt,if it's anything like your headlights,.... :whistling:

What part of I am having a I HATE MEN NIGHT do you not undertsand?

;)

edited because of the new page

Edited by Jangles