Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I wish we had a chat option on this forum like Facebook does. I know, I know, this isn't Facebook but it would be a lot nicer than Private Messaging somebody which takes forever.

Girls like me like to chat. :blahblah:

I wish we had a chat option on this forum like Facebook does. I know, I know, this isn't Facebook but it would be a lot nicer than Private Messaging somebody which takes forever.

Girls like me like to chat. :blahblah:

facebook stock would amp up if it had a "quote option" like this forum does. It's a pain when you're on a topic and all kinds of people are weighing in and you want to post a certain person's quote and respond to it.

Zuckerberg should lay a cool $5 million on me for this simple idea.

Hey boogie-boogie, my brain's an antelope. Have some mustard because it's Easter in your face my toenails.

did you get to go to coral castle?

I go to Tampa every year...what's the coral castle?

did you get to go to coral castle?

No I did not. I was at Hollywood beach, Ft Myers beach and then had to stop in the northern horse country and then Orlando.

Business as usual at the Stalinist Oligarchy, aka PC Central.

Some people should just mind their own fucking business, IMO.

Que pasa?

Thanks for the link! I'll file it away for the next time I'm in Miami. Looks fascinating.

you"re welcome! i"d love to go one day too!

Found "In The Evening", a Zep bootleg from Brussels 1980 at my record store. Anyone know anything about it before I buy it? I think the record label was On Stage or something.

Found "In The Evening", a Zep bootleg from Brussels 1980 at my record store. Anyone know anything about it before I buy it? I think the record label was On Stage or something.

Only vinyl I know of called "In the Evening" is on Dane label and is of the Copenhagen warm up show of 1979.

Is the item you're asking about vinyl or cd? It's best to ask this in the Led Zep Live section.

Edited by Strider

I really don't think I'll be able to sleep a wink on the night before the BIG Zep announcement! Can't believe there are just 2 days to go!!!

And when the 02 DVD does come out, I hope and pray that I'll be able to afford it! :wacko:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

On Stage just does rereleases of shows already in circulation so it's almost certainly the soundboard recording (and incomplete if not a double cd). I wouldn't pay more than $25.00 and would only consider buying it because I'm a collector.

^ Too late. Got it for $15 but some jackass put his own Zep play list on there instead. For more info, I will be posting on the "What made you unhappy" thread.

Edited by sickagain98

The "rubbernecker" in me had its way with me yesterday.

I happened to be a couple miles away from where a triple homicide occured on Sunday afternoon.

I'm familiar with the neighborhood but wasn't sure the exact house. Nice middle-class neighborhood, well manicured lawns, great environment to settle and raise a family.

Yellow police tape surrounded the property, an occupied police car was in the driveway, a forensics van was still parked on the street. A memorial spray was centered in the front yard, basketball goal in the driveway...

Murdered execution style were two males in their early twenties, one in his late teens. The parents were not home at the time.

The accused killer is twenty years old, and news accounts say he was due $40.00 for an apparent drug sale.

FUCK

Sorry to change the subject, but I am getting pissed off with people telling me that I look 10 years younger with my hair short.

Edited by joe (Liverpool)

Where the hell is Jahfin? All this hubbub over the countdown and he disappears? Or was he another victim of the recent purges?

Edited by Strider