Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Amen. Sleep well!

And remember, even if global warming (whatever that is) wipes our asses out, Earth ain't dead. Life will always poke its head up. "I'm baaack". No guilt on geological time. So we failed to achieve a perfect world! A couple million years pass, and they can't find any trace of our existence. Would be nice if we could somehow leave behind the recipe for the Belgian Waffle.

Next generation people (or whatever, whoever) would be thankful.

About global warming, I think we're in too deep shit to get out now. Hope new generation will find a new solution for fuels and other stuff I have no idea about. :P

P.S. Poor penguins.

I finally realized that maybe the reason the stores are full of tie dye and peace symbols lately may be due to the Woodstock Anniversary :blink:

That and it's just become a trend again. That way the popular, rude people whop hated me so can wear those peace symbols without meaning it.

That and it's just become a trend again. That way the popular, rude people whop hated me so can wear those peace symbols without meaning it.

We had a group like that in my school too unfortunately <_< Just keep being yourself and I can almost guarantee that you will be the much happier person at your reunion when the time comes. :)

We had a group like that in my school too unfortunately <_< Just keep being yourself and I can almost guarantee that you will be the much happier person at your reunion when the time comes. :)

Yep, same here. I'd add that not only will you be happier at your reunion, but everybody in college will think you're cool (or at the very least they won't care one way or another about how you look because there's always someone with an even more far-out style around! ;) ).

Yep, same here. I'd add that not only will you be happier at your reunion, but everybody in college will think you're cool (or at the very least they won't care one way or another about how you look because there's always someone with an even more far-out style around! ;) ).

That's what they tell me, and that's what I'm hoping for.

Let's get to the point

It's time to roll another joint

:lol:

I'll think of something

I'll think a lot

I just need more pot

Fear Not

Fear not, the false fear instilled during your youth.

Fear not, the truth you are learning.

Fear not, the threats of others.

Fear not, the fear of failing.

Fear not, the unjust leaders we mistakenly elect.

Fear not, the wrongs they cast upon you.

Fear not, the corrupt leaders leading you.

Fear not, the rules the corrupt place upon you.

Fear not, the foreign neighbor.

Fear not, his beliefs.

Fear not, the fabrications the church uses to control you.

Fear not, life.

Fear not, death.

Fear not, Satan, he only exist if you allow him in your life.

Fear not, God, because if you fear your creator you choose to live in fear, I choose not.

MOJO

Why was Spats banned?. :wacko:

He was annoying sometimes, but still :(. It's not like when The First Led Zep was banned. That was great.

The key to life:

"Never rat on your friends,and always keep your mouth shut."

... Because... What goes around comes back around.

Noooooo!

Spats banned?

What happened?

I asked that in another thread. Why?? What did he say to get banned?

My husband finally convinced me to start on Farm Town (Facebook Ap). I still really don't get it, but he and the kids and most of our friends are Farm Town obsessed.

Pisses me off...

It used to actually mean something when you wore a peace sign. When you had "Save the Planet" bag. When you had a Les Paul on your shirt. Not anymore honey! Damn merchandising.

:rant:

As much as we needed some rain down here, a week of rain is a little TOO much. Ugh.

Ah, the random thread...what I do when I'm sofa king bored and I know nobody else is on here. :) Hey, I just discovered I can get KTNN (out of Window Rock, Arizona) on my AM radio, and they broadcast in Navajo! I mean, it's a country music station, but the DJs speak Navajo...how rad! It's the last of the 50,000 watt clear channel stations to receive a license, I guess. Fun stuff.

Ah, the random thread...what I do when I'm sofa king bored and I know nobody else is on here. :) Hey, I just discovered I can get KTNN (out of Window Rock, Arizona) on my AM radio, and they broadcast in Navajo! I mean, it's a country music station, but the DJs speak Navajo...how rad! It's the last of the 50,000 watt clear channel stations to receive a license, I guess. Fun stuff.

Did you say "rad"?

I thought I was the only one left! You MUST be from SoCal! Bitchin! :lol:

I say "rad" these days and people look at me like I said "aflern"! :slapface:

"Does not com-pute"

I get ya tho bro! :D

Did you say "rad"?

I thought I was the only one left! You MUST be from SoCal! Bitchin! :lol:

I say "rad" these days and people look at me like I said "aflern"! :slapface:

"Does not com-pute"

I get ya tho bro! :D

:lol: I say rad all the time, man! Like, tubular! Haha, ok, I draw the line at tubular, but I'm a big fan of rad. There's just no replacing it, even if I do sound like I just said "aflern" (lol) to out-of-staters (or even those Nor Cal "hella" people up there, hehe). Sometimes something just really is rad. :D