Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

The O2 Arena Concert moved from the top of the forum to the bottom.

It's not important, but why?

The O2 Arena Concert moved from the top of the forum to the bottom.

It's not important, but why?

I don't know - my guess would be that it's been nearly 2 years since it happened and I suppose they felt it didn't need to be right up top.

I don't know - my guess would be that it's been nearly 2 years since it happened and I suppose they felt it didn't need to be right up top.

And I noticed there weren't any posts for two or more days sometimes...

That was two years ago, that's the reason. :yesnod:

In Las Vegas you can buy beer at the corner store 24 hours a day. Like I need THAT pressure! :slapface::beer:

:lol: ^ They don't call it sin city for nothing!

So... now I may have to get a nerve block in my spine for sciatica.

I'm scared of those LONG needles. Won't know till Monday how bad my L4-5 lumbar discs are.

I watched a video of how they do it on a spine website. EWWW!!!! The only good part was when they showed the medication being shot in....it appeared as a soothing blue pouring all over the screwed up parts. Like...awwwww.

Still any time a needle is going into my spine I can't help but get a wee bit nervous.

:unsure:

Is it just my imagination or has the board become a lot more argumentative and nasty lately :(

Sadly, it's not your imagination.

On a completely random note; I've caved in to reading Twilight. This is my second attempt. My first got me as far as page 3. I'm only doing it because I've reverted back to being 15 and have a mahoosive thing for one of the actors (as I've posted in the Beautiful Man thread). I'm almost done with reading the first one, and must admit it's not as bad as I thought - it's just not as good, either. I'm not sure whether I could handle the other three, though. Baby steps, first...

And Edward Cullen ain't all that.

Edited by longdistancewinner

My grandma and grandpa really got into it today. My immediate family (sans dad, who was working on his car) went to my grandma's house for brunch. My cousin, her husband, and daughter who live out of state came up to visit. We found out that my grandpa (not really my grandpa; my real grandpa died almost 20 years before I was born) has been signing up for those fake "sweepstakes" that always come in the mail and he's been sending them cash. He is very close to getting his identity stolen. The gullible old fool actually believes these things are legitimate and not scams.

Sadly, it's not your imagination.

On a completely random note; I've caved in to reading Twilight. This is my second attempt. My first got me as far as page 3. I'm only doing it because I've reverted back to being 15 and have a mahoosive thing for one of the actors (as I've posted in the Beautiful Man thread). I'm almost done with reading the first one, and must admit it's not as bad as I thought - it's just not as good, either. I'm not sure whether I could handle the other three, though. Baby steps, first...

And Edward Cullen ain't all that.

I haven't attempted to read the Twilight series nor did I see the movie. Can't say I'm really moved to although I know a lot of people who said they're great. Maybe some day, we shall see.

:lol: ^ They don't call it sin city for nothing!

So... now I may have to get a nerve block in my spine for sciatica.

I'm scared of those LONG needles. Won't know till Monday how bad my L4-5 lumbar discs are.

I watched a video of how they do it on a spine website. EWWW!!!! The only good part was when they showed the medication being shot in....it appeared as a soothing blue pouring all over the screwed up parts. Like...awwwww.

Still any time a needle is going into my spine I can't help but get a wee bit nervous.

:unsure:

I hope all goes well. That's a scary thing indeed.

I think I'm going to need a minor surgery on my "girl parts." That's all I'm going to say, as it's not too nice to talk about, nor is it to hear about, I imagine. I'm freaking out because I have NO money, (not really, after I got my car fixed and bought the computer, etc.), and I don't have health insurance.

Ninelives, I totally agree with you.

I hope all goes well. That's a scary thing indeed.

I think I'm going to need a minor surgery on my "girl parts." That's all I'm going to say, as it's not too nice to talk about, nor is it to hear about, I imagine. I'm freaking out because I have NO money, (not really, after I got my car fixed and bought the computer, etc.), and I don't have health insurance.

Ninelives, I totally agree with you.

I'm sorry about having to have minor surgery :console:

Is it just my imagination or has the board become a lot more argumentative and nasty lately :(

I agree.....but then it's pretty much been like that since I joined.

With the exception of a few people.

I agree.....but then it's pretty much been like that since I joined.

With the exception of a few people.

It's a shame it has gotten to this point - it's always been there to a certain extent but lately it just seems to have taken a real nasty turn :(

It's pretty much from people thinking attacking others makes them something extraordinary which it does NOT. It just degrades the entire conversation.

Mostly themselves though. Talking about private part surgery has to be pretty classy too.

Unbelievable.

I've been gone all day, come back same lines coming through.

Oh well carry on with the positive thoughts you know. Has no effect on whatsoever. It's a BB board and that's about it.

I will say again believe in what you wish though as far as religions. I guess I goofed there for which I apologise. It's your religion anyhow....do whatever trips your trigger.

I will say having a god has nothing to do if your nice or not or right or wrong. Nothing at all and some think it does.

Do what makes you feel good.

Edited by Mary Hartman

It's pretty much from people thinking attacking others makes them something extraordinary which it does NOT. It just degrades the entire conversation.

Mostly themselves though. Talking about private part surgery has to be pretty classy too.

Unbelievable.

Oh well carry on with the positive thoughts you know. Has no effect on whatsoever. It's a BB board and that's about it.

I will say again believe in what you wish though as far as religions. I guess I goofed there for which I apologise. It's your religion anyhow....do whatever trips your trigger.

I will say having a god has nothing to do if your nice or not or right or wrong. Nothing at all and some think it does.

And this is one example of what I'm talking about. What's the point of making a nasty remark.

And this is one example of what I'm talking about. What's the point of making a nasty remark.

It had not one slang word or anything in it. I apologised to her twice and she still has some agenda like she controls everything everyone says and I am sick and tired of it. If you cannot be nice and have to team up and pick on people jeez get some sidewalk chalk and buy some skip ropes. People don't follow other people.

It had not one slang word or anything in it. I apologised to her twice and she still has some agenda like she controls everything everyone says and I am sick and tired of it. If you cannot be nice and have to team up and pick on people jeez get some sidewalk chalk and buy some skip ropes. People don't follow other people.

She's done no such thing - controlling what everyone says. She responded to some nasty remarks you made towards Ev and you are now going to take opportunities to throw comments back at her. Really it's not necessary. You keep preaching being positive and peaceful and I'd hardly call this either of those things.

Unbelievable.

Why don't you go somewhere else to fuck with people?

I didn't tell you what the issue is, for all you fucking know, it could be that I've had a tubal pregnancy.

Apparently, you with your scary-ass crackhead face seem to think that you're better than everyone out there.

Go fuck yourself, scumbag.

Just go the fuck away, or just leave me alone. I'm not doing anything to you, and you're just fucking crazy--you expect everyone to turn the other cheek when you make ridiculously out of left-field rude comments to others, etc.

Get fucked.

She'sdone no such thing - controlling what everyone says. She responded tosome nasty remarks you made towards Ev and you are now going to takeopportunities to throw comments back at her. Really it's not necessary.You keep preaching being positive and peaceful and I'd hardly call thiseither of those things.

That's exactly what I did. You were randomly giving Ev shit that was totally disgusting and uncalled for.

...AND WHO DID YOU APOLOGIZE TO? Not I. :rolleyes:

Oh--and it's "apologize" in America, EDK.

Edited by manderlyh