Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Random Thought: Why do punk-ass bitches run their mouths like it's gospel and then get all pissed off when they are called out on their stupidity? I guess the answer was in the first part of the question.....

Sounds like a "sore loser"....... :baby:

I just went to PapaJohns.com & registered for their Super Bowl coin toss promotion. I hope I win, I want that free pizza. :D

That is the worst pizza I have ever had. I have not gone there in years and will never go back. But if Strider's reports of your eating habits are true you will fit right in there. You better get a cholesterol check dude. I would not want anything bad to happen to you. Seriously.

I just went to PapaJohns.com & registered for their Super Bowl coin toss promotion. I hope I win, I want that free pizza. :D

I hope you win a school bus full of pizza, eat every last one and outlast everyone here that only eats trees, nuts and sticks, Paul...

....and order a "diet" coke to wash it all down. Stay Healthy my friend!

That is the worst pizza I have ever had. I have not gone there in years and will never go back. But if Strider's reports of your eating habits are true you will fit right in there. You better get a cholesterol check dude. I would not want anything bad to happen to you. Seriously.

I've never had a Papa John's pizza, so I figure it wouldn't hurt to try it once. I actually went to the doctor a few months ago & my health is fine. Believe it or not, I actually mix in a lot of vegetables in my diet but I may need to cut down on the fried eggs.

Edited by paul carruthers

I hope you win a school bus full of pizza, eat every last one and outlast everyone here that only eats trees, nuts and sticks, Paul...

....and order a "diet" coke to wash it all down. Stay Healthy my friend!

I can't imagine anything worse than diet soda. I think I'd rather drink coffee given a choice. Thanks for the well wishes...

got myself a new extra duvet, gonna put it on my bed tonight, as I kept waking last night freezing and having to chip the icicles off my nose.

I can't imagine anything worse than diet soda. I think I'd rather drink coffee given a choice. Thanks for the well wishes...

mmmm diet soda, full of stuff that preserves dead bodies (aspartame).......nice

got myself a new extra duvet, gonna put it on my bed tonight, as I kept waking last night freezing and having to chip the icicles off my nose.

Deep freeze happening there too huh? Been wearing my insulated skivies all week.

I see there isn't much love for Papa Johns! I've only had it once...that was enough.

mmmm diet soda, full of stuff that preserves dead bodies (aspartame).......nice

I think it's Formaldehyde in dead bodies for a preservative? The Thais would add it to their Singha beer for that very reason. Beyond dreadful stuff

He's an ex footy (rugby league) player, turned boxer. A self opinionated, indigenous Australian boxer, with a never ending controversial big mouth.

I'm not being racial here, it's a well known fact that the guy can't keep his mouth shut. This is just his latest stunt .... probably to promote his upcoming fight.

I'm sure he'd love England ..... Want him?

edited for link

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/anthony-mundine-backs-down-over-plans-to-stage-australian-anthem-protest-before-daniel-geale-title-fight/story-fndkzthy-1226560388713

Edited by Whoopie Cat

Oh yes he'd love it here, but we wouldn't. Is it me but I didn't understand a word he said. Something about marbles is all i got. File under someone who would live in London

I am so glad DC does not close school for a dusting. It is so much easier to get into work, when the other jurisdictions close. Plus the days I don't have to take off in the winter translates into one more day at my fishing hole, when the weather is nice.

Just a little Hi to some of the lovely people I have encountered here - sorry to have been out of touch - hope you are all good, many best wishes xxxxx