Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I broke forum guidelines, but only after someone has repeatedly followed me around and antagonized me.

It's like how my mom's exhusband used to follow her around and verbally abuse her until she would blow up and freak out on him. She always looked like the jackass.

I'm not saying it's right, and yes, I should have just ignored him, but he did push me until I blew up.

My random thought is how sad i am that summer in the Northeast part of the U.S.A. is coming to a close very soon. I also realized today that i didn't get one sun burn all summer, after spending a great deal of time out in the sun for hours on end! I am about four or five shades darker than my natural "light" shade...my daughter has a great tan and didn't get one sun burn either. She doesn't seem to burn, which is a blessing. We also have bleached blonde hair from the glorious sun!

oh and have to mention how sweet it is that L 7 cares so much about the forum guidelines, lol. At least he cares about "something".

I broke forum guidelines, but only after someone has repeatedly followed me around and antagonized me.

It's like how my mom's exhusband used to follow her around and verbally abuse her until she would blow up and freak out on him. She always looked like the jackass.

I'm not saying it's right, and yes, I should have just ignored him, but he did push me until I blew up.

I've done the same thing - I try to ignore certain people when they push my buttons but it's normal to get to that point of not being able to tolerate it and you react.

My random thought is how sad i am that summer in the Northeast part of the U.S.A. is coming to a close very soon. I also realized today that i didn't get one sun burn all summer, after spending a great deal of time out in the sun for hours on end! I am about four or five shades darker than my natural "light" shade...my daughter has a great tan and didn't get one sun burn either. She doesn't seem to burn, which is a blessing. We also have bleached blonde hair from the glorious sun!

I'm a couple shades darker, too. And about 20 pounds lighter, thanks to the DVD wonder known as p90X! haha. I used to have a pretty fat gut but if I keep it up, it will be completely gone by fall's end.

oh and have to mention how sweet it is that L 7 cares so much about the forum guidelines, lol. At least he cares about "something".

I've noticed the same thing. It's sad that summer's ending. It wasn't even 10pm tonight and it was dark! It stays light here in the height of summer until after 10pm, so when it's 9:30 and the street lights are on, it's kind of a slap in the face!

School starts tomorrow for all of the remaining school districts in the area--the two that I work for. That's sad. ;)

I've done the same thing - I try to ignore certain people when they push my buttons but it's normal to get to that point of not being able to tolerate it and you react.

I'm sure we've all done that at one point or another, but still, it's like, "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, MORON!"

I'm not about to get into fights with him like he likes to cause. I hope I'm more mature than that. :rolleyes:

I've noticed the same thing. It's sad that summer's ending. It wasn't even 10pm tonight and it was dark! It stays light here in the height of summer until after 10pm, so when it's 9:30 and the street lights are on, it's kind of a slap in the face!

School starts tomorrow for all of the remaining school districts in the area--the two that I work for. That's sad. ;)

I'm sure we've all done that at one point or another, but still, it's like, "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, MORON!"

I'm not about to get into fights with him like he likes to cause. I hope I'm more mature than that. :rolleyes:

It's not worth it as I have learned too. People like that and others here try to shit stir and get you riled up so you react. You end up in trouble and they don't.

MisterMcLov1n: keep up the good work with the exercise! Yeah, the tan is an accumulation of the entire summer. Wearing sunblock but being out in the sun so much and i did it right! I have had many friends and coworkers comment on my "color" knowing i am much paler usually, lol.

Manderlyh: wow 10pm! In July it gets dark between 8:45 and 9pm. Tonight is was about 7:45pm when it started getting dark. My daughter said "it's getting dark early, it must be getting ready to rain" :) I explained the reason to her. She was very sad when i told her summer is almost over and we won't be swimming outside after next week. She almost cried, but then i reminded her that she will be swimming indoors the rest of the year! That cheered her up!

Edited by ~tangerine~

Yes--it gets dark very late here in the summer. However, it starts to get dark VERY early in the winter. My friend who is from Saskatchewan was a little impressed with how much daylight we get in Idaho during the summer when she first moved here.

When I went to Palm Springs, CA in April 2008, I was shocked that when we landed, it was DARK! I thought that was just, well, wrong! :)

She's done no such thing - controlling what everyone says. She responded to some nasty remarks you made towards Ev and you are now going to take opportunities to throw comments back at her. Really it's not necessary. You keep preaching being positive and peaceful and I'd hardly call this either of those things.

Well,

Seems you were on at about the same speed yesterday. Proved absolutely nothing besides your looking to have fits of sorts and think it impresses someone.

I sent both of them private messages.

Ignored.

That proves nothing either. Because it boils down to the same thing...

Who thinks "In their head," they are better than everyone else and them decide to take a few picks or shovels or whatever words are convenient to them to start whacking away such as "Moron?" And then expect them not to fight back.

Freedom of speech?

Peace?

Opportunists is more the correct wording.

Ev got an PM with an explanation.

If you like a joke...

Fine.

If you do not/

Fine.

But do not get all upset at SAJ or everyone all day and them take it out on one person.

Same sort of silliness as there is every day if you ask me.

It's like how my mom's ex husband used to follow her around and verbally abuse her until she would blow up and freak out on him. She always looked like the jackass.

I am only human. I just wish everyone wouldn't take everything which is said so serious.

Follow you around?

Oh please why would I "follow you around." I responded to postings which were directly aimed at me.

If you are going to be angry from now on. I will be sorry you are. But it will not be my decision.

Send me a picture of your moms ex husband and we will alll compare notes on how this compares to that?

On what level they are the same I mean.

Just another attack. And I deserve it. Eve deserved the one too.

She's done no such thing - controlling what everyone says. She responded to some nasty remarks you made towards Ev and you are now going to take opportunities to throw comments back at her. Really it's not necessary. You keep preaching being positive and peaceful and I'd hardly call this either of those things.

Please quote me exactly. I am peaceful and positive. I think it's funny too. But I guess someone will stew just because they can.

Silliness. Pure silliness. I've said all I am going to on the subject.

I'm taking my toys and going home and you can bet I'm telling all your friends and my MOMMY DAMNIT :P

Yes--it gets dark very late here in the summer. However, it starts to get dark VERY early in the winter. My friend who is from Saskatchewan was a little impressed with how much daylight we get in Idaho during the summer when she first moved here.

When I went to Palm Springs, CA in April 2008, I was shocked that when we landed, it was DARK! I thought that was just, well, wrong! :)

Lol! But but but, 10 pm should be like, night time, not twilight! ;) It cracked me up going to "the South" (Tennessee) in June that it stayed light so much longer than here...y'all might have a monopoly on the name, but I'm still totally more south-er than you! :D

^I'm in Boise, Idaho, Footsteps.

Yes, of course you're more "south" than I. ;)

Puppies are adorable but ours is also a troublemaker. He'll sleep through the night with no problem but someone has to sit out in the kitchen with him all day. Once he's completely outdoor-trained, he'll have the run of the house so hopefully we won't have to listen to him whimper much longer.

It occurred to me this morning that the guy at the 7-11 is probably more reliable than Robert Plant. lol

In what way?

I'm not sure I'm following you.

I went to run errands today with my sister and my niece. When we got back, I showed my sister a few things on my old, her new, laptop. We popped onto Facebook, and Bob Marley posted a cartoon that was set to "Three Little Birds." My niece loves it! :P

In what way?

I'm not sure I'm following you.

For being there when you need someone. It's a lot easier to pop into the 7-11, whereas you must wait for the next concert while he is stuck in the land of the ice and snow somewhere. Plus, Robert Plant is probably no good at making slurpees. Oh thank heaven for 7-11 lol.

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"

With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"

In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"

With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"

He lives in his own heaven

Collects it to go from the seven eleven

Well he's out all night to collect a fare

Just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair.

I walked the world with you, babe

A thousand miles with you

I dried your tears of pain, babe

A million times for you

-Billy Idol

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GjnI54xlNp0

Edited by eternal light

Robert Plant is no good at making Slurpees? ROFL

Only after the 7-11 experts have used their magic to combine the ingredients.

:lol: :lol:

Edited by 59LesPaul