Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

New, Ally. I haven't fallen through any :lol:

:lol: Had to be carefull how I worded that !!!

OK !! Sounds like a bit of settling. All houses do that but keep an eye on the depth of them. If it's just surface stuff then it's an easy fix. If they are deep or become 1/4 inch type deep then you need to have the contractor address the problem. There is a way of doing it without ripping everything out. I have a friend in the buisness. Let me know how this developes. Contractors can charge an arm and a leg when it's not necessary.

:lol: Had to be carefull how I worded that !!!

OK !! Sounds like a bit of settling. All houses do that but keep an eye on the depth of them. If it's just surface stuff then it's an easy fix. If they are deep or become 1/4 inch type deep then you need to have the contractor address the problem. There is a way of doing it without ripping everything out. I have a friend in the buisness. Let me know how this developes. Contractors can charge an arm and a leg when it's not necessary.

FWIW, Pat is now downstairs measuring :lol:

How come there seem to be two Janets on the forum - one from Canada, one from Indiana? Not a gripe, just curious

Two Janets? I've never gotten over the two Darrens on 'Bewitched' :slapface:

Yeah ! The first one was the best. Dick Sargent,,, right ?

New, Ally. I haven't fallen through any :lol:

Thank goodness!!!

Me neither :angry: They did that with Becky from Roseanne but they were pretty funny about the references to it.

Yeah ! The first one was the best. Dick Sargent,,, right ?

What am I saying :blink: It was Larry Yorke. Damn, sometimes I worry about my memory :lol:

:lol:Had to be carefull how I worded that !!!

Indeed! One wrong step and you'd have fallen through yourself, Ally!(tsk, tsk):beer:

FWIW, Pat is now downstairs measuring :lol:

Pat hasn't the foggiest, hence the query. Best to leave it to the experts. Can't wait to find out how much this'll cost

Hiya, Babs! :wave:

Thank goodness!!!

Thanks! :gimmefive:

Goodnight, all!

Dick York Ally , Dick.... He was the gay one... If memory serves he was carrying on with Mike Brady before Alice and Jan had their thing going..... or was it Alice and Cindy?

Dick York Ally , Dick.... He was the gay one... If memory serves he was carrying on with Mike Brady before Alice and Jan had their thing going..... or was it Alice and Cindy?

Dick Sargeant was gay, not Dick York. Dick York was a fall-down drunk.

DICK York I was close. Samantha just had to wiggle her nose and presto, Darren was toast. I really think my wife watched waaaayyyy too much of that show :lol:

Rumour has it that Dick York got so drunk that he would fellate the key grip between takes . Dick Sargeant made a wonderful Creme brule...

Edited by Babs

That's right ! It's all coming back to me now. Years ago, one of my buddy's used to do a kick ass impersonation of that guy. Nowaday`s it`s Babs who does a pretty good version :lol:

i guess i was signed on for several days...was trying to get my account to work last week.

anyway, random...was driving on the pkwy a few days ago and its the last days for the crickets this time of year, so there are so many out there trying...and it amazed me at 60mph how a creak of a cricket could be heard in an instant through a car window...the speed of sound i guess.

and, a rainy day turned into a good one today.

I know this is quite random, and probably a shock to some of you, but, my favorite band is Led Zeppelin. :D

I know this is quite random, and probably a shock to some of you, but, my favorite band is Led Zeppelin. biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif I must be on the wrong forum then!laugh.gif

I know this is quite random, and probably a shock to some of you, but, my favorite band is Led Zeppelin. :D

I thought it was THE OSMONDS! Ha Ha! Just kidding! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend.

An onion contains a broad range of nutrients, which consist primarily of water, protein and vitamin A.

Also, a fingerling potato weighing 200 grams provides 70% of the daily value recommended for vitamin C. But you should not eat potatoes with sprouts growing from them because they are too old and may hold significant amounts of the natural toxin 'solanine'.

Onions have extensive power of purification with antibiotic properties. They are similar to garlic in this respect, although milder. Drinking the juice of the onion will accelerate the expulsion of toxins through the skin and lungs. Small amounts go a long way. Use only one quarter onion to a 12 ounce glass of carrot or apple juice.

NUTRIENT CONTENT PER POUND RAW

Distilled Water--------404 Grams

Protein------------------7.20 Grams

Carbohydrates-------42 Grams

Fats---------------------1.20 Grams

Vitamin A---------------300 IU

Vitamin C-------------89 MG

Thiamine-------------18 MG

Riboflavin-------------23 MG

Niacin-----------------1.25 MG

Calcium--------------590 MG

Magnesium----------140 MG

Potassium-----------100 MG

Phosphorus---------400 MG

Silicon----------------450 MG

Sulfur-----------------150 MG

Iron--------------------120 MG

Sodium---------------90 MG

Chlorine--------------80 MG

Source(s):mega-health.com/Juices/Onion.htm

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061024033812AADAmdF

makethemost.com/produce/index.php?produce_id=76

Edited by eternal light

ZOMG!! I love his music! What's that one song, with the satanic messages in it? Um...Buying a Stairwell to Heaven or something like that? I like that song.

:P:P

ZOMG!! I love his music! What's that one song, with the satanic messages in it? Um...Buying a Stairwell to Heaven or something like that? I like that song.

:P:P

:hysterical:

Hey is he getting back together with the band and touring. I heard from a reliable source who knows someone who knows someone that was once married to a guy who's third cousin met the lead singer they were.

:D