Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I want some chocolate unsure.gif Don't have any in the house. sad.gif

I know what you mean.......last time I got that craving I hit up the chocolate chip stash from my son's girlfriend. And then I mixed some with salted peanuts.........which is very tasty indeed!

I have been drinking green tea at home, not just when i dine at the Japanese restuarant.

http://www.green-tea-expert.com/

I don't expect any miracles, but green tea has alot of great benefits.

Another random thought, the cold weather (been in the 40's past few days) is supposed to leave us today for the 60's! Sunshine all week, too! I hope this continues through Halloween!

I have been drinking green tea at home, not just when i dine at the Japanese restuarant.

http://www.green-tea-expert.com/

I don't expect any miracles, but green tea has alot of great benefits.

Another random thought, the cold weather (been in the 40's past few days) is supposed to leave us today for the 60's! Sunshine all week, too! I hope this continues through Halloween!

Hi "~tangerine~!" I've been drinking those detoxing tea's and they taste like crap!

I've been told that tea is good for body cleansing, any truth to that?

It looks like you are going to have great weather for Halloween. Victoria is going to look so cute as the Cheetah girl, why don't you dress up like a Cheetah woman? Ha Ha! Then you and your daughter will look like twins! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

ZOMG!! I love his music! What's that one song, with the satanic messages in it? Um...Buying a Stairwell to Heaven or something like that? I like that song.

:P:P

Hi "~Bonnie~!" How are you? Which member is Led? What's Zeppelin's first name? Now I'm really confused! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think, oh by the way, which one's Pink?

Here comes the sun, and I say, it's alright!

And she's buying a stairway to heaven.

Just a bit of poetry for my morning. :D

:peace:,

Jo

My son's girlfriend went to give the dog a shower and turned the hot all the way up and burned her. Then she got upset because I got mad. She does the stupidest things sometimes.

How come there seem to be two Janets on the forum - one from Canada, one from Indiana? Not a gripe, just curious

Ahem...well it seems I got 'Janet' and 'Juliet' mixed up :slapface: . You know, 'cause they sound nearly identical and all /end sarcasm

Hi "~tangerine~!" I've been drinking those detoxing tea's and they taste like crap!

It looks like you are going to have great weather for Halloween. Victoria is going to look so cute as the Cheetah girl, why don't you dress up like a Cheetah woman? Ha Ha! Then you and your daughter will look like twins! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

My son and I dressed up as matching Darth Vadars one year. I'm so short and had the Darth Vadar mask on that everyone wanted to give me candy too. They didn't know I wasn't a little kid, but was in fact, little Darth Vadar's mother. :D

My son and I dressed up as matching Darth Vadars one year. I'm so short and had the Darth Vadar mask on that everyone wanted to give me candy too. They didn't know I wasn't a little kid, but was in fact, little Darth Vadar's mother. :D

I bet that you got a lot of candy because of it didn't you? Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Poland originally (hi, neighbour :wave:), now in Canada.

Hi Patrycja! How are you? I'm ZeppFanForever and I live in the US! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Hi Patrycja! How are you? I'm ZeppFanForever and I live in the US! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Hi ZFF, I bet it's a lot warmer in Texas :)

Hi ZFF, I bet it's a lot warmer in Texas :)

Yes it is my dear, but it gets a whole lot hotter when I have run in's with all of my ex's that live here in Texas! As the saying goes, "SHIT HAPPENS!" Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

I'm not trying to detox. I'm not one to try fads. If you need a good cleaning, try a Colonoscopy prep (lol). I have always loved tea you get when at a Chinese (black tea) or Japanese (green tea) restaurant. I drink unsweetened iced tea frequently (black tea). But with all the buzz lately about green tea, i purchased some bags from the local Japanese restaurant i love. They were huge, big enough for an entire pot of tea at one time! So i just bought Lipton Green tea bags at the market.

I really like the taste and with the added health benefits, i'm hooked. Green tea is high in antioxidants, low in caffeine. I've been drinking a cup a day all week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tea

I have no desire to dress up but thanks for the suggestion :) Our temps have risen and if this can keep up for another two weeks, i will be happy!

I'm not trying to detox. I'm not one to try fads. If you need a good cleaning, try a Colonoscopy prep (lol). I have always loved tea you get when at a Chinese (black tea) or Japanese (green tea) restaurant. I drink unsweetened iced tea frequently (black tea). But with all the buzz lately about green tea, i purchased some bags from the local Japanese restaurant i love. They were huge, big enough for an entire pot of tea at one time! So i just bought Lipton Green tea bags at the market.

I really like the taste and with the added health benefits, i'm hooked. Green tea is high in antioxidants, low in caffeine. I've been drinking a cup a day all week.

http://en.wikipedia...._effects_of_tea

I have no desire to dress up but thanks for the suggestion :) Our temps have risen and if this can keep up for another two weeks, i will be happy!

Hi Tangerine, its been a long time since we?

Tea should be Brown, a Good Guide is to get it the same colour as the Back of a Tanned Hand of a Caucasian Virgin, Eskimos Hands are a Little to Pale and Africans, well lets just say you would need a lot of Milk. :lol:

Forget Green or Black Tea for Anti-oxidants, try the best thing to ever come out of America, Heinz Baked Beans, "A Can a Day Blows the Blues Away" is my Motto.

Dont worry too much about your Health, as Long as you Eat a Varied Diet, Take Some Exercise, and Use Up As Many calories as You Put in You Wont Get Overweight. :D

The only thing i can tell you about your Stools is this, dont step on them, apart from that Live Long and Prosper.

Kind Regards, Danny