Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I'm not trying to detox. I'm not one to try fads. If you need a good cleaning, try a Colonoscopy prep (lol). I have always loved tea you get when at a Chinese (black tea) or Japanese (green tea) restaurant. I drink unsweetened iced tea frequently (black tea). But with all the buzz lately about green tea, i purchased some bags from the local Japanese restaurant i love. They were huge, big enough for an entire pot of tea at one time! So i just bought Lipton Green tea bags at the market.

I really like the taste and with the added health benefits, i'm hooked. Green tea is high in antioxidants, low in caffeine. I've been drinking a cup a day all week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tea

I have no desire to dress up but thanks for the suggestion :) Our temps have risen and if this can keep up for another two weeks, i will be happy!

Hi sweetie! I'm sorry, I never implied or suggested that you were drinking tea's for detoxing. In my opinion, I don't think that you even need it.

As for the Colonoscopy prep, I'm not going to let a doctor shove one of those scopes up my ass! F*C* that! Ha Ha! I tried this complete dietary supplement called BIOTECH RESEARCH, THE ORIGINAL SLIM & CLEANSE, believe me, you don't want to hear what happened.

So I take it that the Cheetah woman costume is out of the question? You can't blame me for trying can you dear? Ha Ha!

You don't like Caffeine? How can this be? I love Caffeine! Makes the whole world go round! ha Ha!

This was a very interesting conversation dear but it was worth it. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Hi Tangerine, its been a long time since we?

Tea should be Brown, a Good Guide is to get it the same colour as the Back of a Tanned Hand of a Caucasian Virgin, Eskimos Hands are a Little to Pale and Africans, well lets just say you would need a lot of Milk. :lol:

Forget Green or Black Tea for Anti-oxidants, try the best thing to ever come out of America, Heinz Baked Beans, "A Can a Day Blows the Blues Away" is my Motto.

Dont worry too much about your Health, as Long as you Eat a Varied Diet, Take Some Exercise, and Use Up As Many calories as You Put in You Wont Get Overweight. :D

The only thing i can tell you about your Stools is this, dont step on them, apart from that Live Long and Prosper.

Kind Regards, Danny

:hysterical: Hey mate! Bobbie's going to love that one about not stepping on her stools! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi Tangerine, its been a long time since we?

Tea should be Brown, a Good Guide is to get it the same colour as the Back of a Tanned Hand of a Caucasian Virgin, Eskimos Hands are a Little to Pale and Africans, well lets just say you would need a lot of Milk. :lol:

Forget Green or Black Tea for Anti-oxidants, try the best thing to ever come out of America, Heinz Baked Beans, "A Can a Day Blows the Blues Away" is my Motto.

Dont worry too much about your Health, as Long as you Eat a Varied Diet, Take Some Exercise, and Use Up As Many calories as You Put in You Wont Get Overweight. :D

The only thing i can tell you about your Stools is this, dont step on them, apart from that Live Long and Prosper.

Kind Regards, Danny

i Danny! Hope you are doing well. Sounds like you are :) It's not that i'm on a healthy kick, but as you get older, and see what i see in my profession... sometimes hearing about the benefits of something as simple as green tea (and i know this is not new information) you decide to incorporate it into your life. I am looking mostly at the anti-cancer potential. At a recent Oncology conference, a nutritionist said (and of course there is never "proof" of these things) that drinking green tea can potentially reduce the risk of breast cancer by 50%. I'm not one to do or eat or drink anything i don't like, but i like green tea, so i'm making it a part of my daily schedule, lol.

Your advice is good and i hope others will take note of it... i like baked beans, but after hearing about what is put into the metal containers and how harmful it is (a couple years back) i stopped buying all canned foods. Ashame, because i really liked some of Campbells soups.

Zeppfanforever is the one to discuss stools with, he brought it up icon6.gif in the first place.

Have a great night Bigdan!

Sometimes I feel like I am the only person on this forum.....like today!biggrin.gif

Hi 'Dancin'Days'

I used to think that until i discovered i had Multiple Personality Disorder, i'm OK now, just a little Lonely.

Regards, Danny

And so am i.

Regards, Danny's Alter Ego

Me Too

Regards, BIGDAN

Yea i get that feeling as well, that felling that i'm alone.

Regards, Daniella

You're not alone you Crazy Fcuk, where all here with you, Dumbo. :mad:

Theres no need to be Insulting.

Regards, BIGDAN

Yes there is, i've been surpressed for far too long now, and i dont like Deep Purple, i'm a Led Zeppelin Suppressed Identity.

Sobs. :boohoo:

Cry Baby.

Leave Her Alone.

Regards, BIGDAN

Wont

Fcuk This, i'm taking a Double Dose of Permaziquazitrinoxypam, that should do the trick.

Regards, Danny

4 Hours Later

I feel much better now, all the voices have gone. :yesnod::hurrah::gimmefive:

Regards, Danny

What did i miss then? :sarcastic_hand:

Regards, Danny's Other Alter Ego

:Thinking: AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, :o

Regards, Danny

Edited by BIGDAN

I think tonight I'll get a Starbucks and some marble loaf cake, sit and look out the window and listen to some music. It's one of my nicest ways to relax.

Hi 'Dancin'Days'

I used to think that until i discovered i had Multiple Personality Disorder, i'm OK now, just a little Lonely.

Regards, Danny

And so am i.

Me Too

Regards, BIGDAN

Yea i get that feeling as well, that felling that i'm alone.

Regards, Daniella

You're not alone you Crazy Fcuk, where all here with you, Dumbo. :mad:

Theres no need to be Insulting.

Regards, BIGDAN

Yes there is, i've been surpressed for far too long now, and i dont like Deep Purple, i'm a Led Zeppelin Suppressed Identity.

Cry Baby.

Leave Her Alone.

Regards, BIGDAN

Wont

Fcuk This, i'm taking a Double Dose of Permaziquazitrinoxypam, that should do the trick.

Regards, Danny

4 Hours Later

I feel much better now, all the voices have gone. :yesnod::hurrah::gimmefive:

Regards, Danny

What did i miss then? :sarcastic_hand:

:Thinking: AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, :o

Regards, Danny

:hysterical:

I was thinking of posting a response on the post above but wasn't sure who to direct it to. :unsure:

WOW can I add all of you as friends?chickeddance.gif

Of Course you can 'Dancin'Days' i would be only too pleased to have you as a friend.

Regards, Danny

Me Too.

And Me.

Regards, BIGDAN

OK, if you must, count me in.

Regards, Daniella

You can count me out then if "She" going to be there.

Come on, give her one more chance, please, just for me?

Regards, BIGDAN

Alright, just because its you asking you understand.

If He's "In" i'm "Out".

Regards, Daniella

Good, Stay Out of it, you miserable Bitch.

Cry Baby.

Leave Her Alone.

Regards, BIGDAN

Wont, Wont, Wont.

Fcuk This, i've been here before, i'm taking a Triple Dose of Permaziquazitrinoxypam, that should do the trick.

Regards, Danny

8 Hours Later

I feel like Shit now, but have all the voices gone now. :yesnod::hurrah::gimmefive:

Regards, Danny

You have got to be Joking, you're never alone with MPD? :sarcastic_hand:

He's Right you know?

Regards, BIGDAN

I know.

Not A-Fcuking-Gain? AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, :o

Regards, Danny

I was thinking of posting a response on the post above but wasn't sure who to direct it to. :unsure:

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Just Post it to me.

Regards, Danny

No Post to me.

Always Me, Me, Me, with You ain't it.

Regards, BIGDAN

I thought that as well.

Regards, Daniella

And you can Fcuk Off you Little Interfering Bitch.

If you cant "Take It", dont "Give It", OK, Bitch.

Sobs. :boohoo: Sobs. :boohoo: and more Sobs. :boohoo:

Fcuk This, i've been here before, way too many times, i'm taking a Quadruple Dose of Permaziquazitrinoxypam, that should do the trick.

Regards, Danny

24 Hours Later

I feel like Dog Shit now, but have all the voices gone now, Really Gone? :yesnod::hurrah::gimmefive: YESSSSSSSS.

Regards, Danny

Just send it to me, all these other Personalities are either Fcuked Up or Druged Up, i'm the only Sane one Here .

Oh No You're Not.:sarcastic_hand:

Regards, Danny's Other Alter Ego's Twin Brother.

Not A-Fcuking-Nother One? AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Bollocksssssssssssssssssssssssss. :o

Regards, Danny

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Just Post it to me.

Umm...dare I.

Danny....How's it going?

Danny's Alter Ego....How Are You?

BIGDAN....What s'up?

Daniella.....Nice to meet you.

Danny's Other Alter Ego.....You take care now.

Danny's Other Alter Ego's Twin Brother.....See Ya Later.

Sheesh....:blink: Did I forget anyone? Hope not or there may be hell to pay.

Cant' you all just get along? :friends:

You all have a nice day now.

Umm...dare I.

Danny....How's it going?

Danny's Alter Ego....How Are You?

BIGDAN....What s'up?

Daniella.....Nice to meet you.

Danny's Other Alter Ego.....You take care now.

Danny's Other Alter Ego's Twin Brother.....See Ya Later.

Sheesh....:blink: Did I forget anyone? Hope not or there may be hell to pay.

Cant' you all just get along? :friends:

You all have a nice day now.

Hi 'ledzepfvr' hows it hanging.

We are A-OK-Fine-Nutin-And You-I Will-Not If I See You First-No You Didnt Forget Anyone-There Will Be

We are all agreed on one thing though, you have a "Colour Prejudice"

Danny....Yep

Danny's Alter Ego....Yep

BIGDAN....Yep

Daniella.....Yep

Danny's Other Alter Ego.....Yep

Danny's Other Alter Ego's Twin Brother.....Yep

Regards, Danny-Danny's Alter Ego-BIGDAN-Daniella-Danny's Other Alter Ego-Danny's Other Alter Ego's Twin Brother

Do you ever get back to Europe at all?

Well, it's a long while I've been back in the mother land ('97) but I've been to England/Wales a couple of times too. Need to see more of the Isle and the Continent. You're lucky to be there - a hop, skip, and jump from so many beautiful countries! Right now we're readying for visiting family from Poland so it should be a great holiday.

Cheers, DD

I got a cool job.

Yeah, life's improving....

Congrats, Katuschka, that can make a big difference in one's life :beer:

We are A-OK-Fine-Nutin-And You-I Will-Not If I See You First-No You Didnt Forget Anyone-There Will Be

Danny....Yep

Danny's Alter Ego....Yep

BIGDAN....Yep

Daniella.....Yep

Regards, Danny-Danny's Alter Ego-BIGDAN-Daniella-Danny's Other Alter Ego-Danny's Other Alter Ego's Twin Brother

:hysterical: :hysterical:

:peace:,

Jo

Danny....Yep

Danny's Alter Ego....Yep

BIGDAN....Yep

Daniella.....Yep

Hello all.....Not sure you noticed the gender on the profile to the left, but I am not subject to IT hangin' either way. I am, however, doing just fine.

I'm not color prejudice at all. I enjoy your "colorful posts". I am computer illiterate. I admit it. If Sam were to post "The Led Zeppelin Forum User Guide For Dummies" I would be all over that.

I have a "slam-bam-thank you, mam" attitiude when I post. Get on (line), get

(message) in, get off (line). I just haven't taken the time or effort to learn all the functions here yet so its a slow process for me since I don't have anyone showing me how to use the site. I'll get there eventually. Until then, you will just have to be satisfied with my bland basic font.

Respectfully, ledzepfvr

Edited by ledzepfvr

its good to visit the -led zeppelin board again. my pm and controls dont work though.

I have a suggestion that may not work, but it's worth a try. At the bottom left corner (on my pc anyway) there are a few options. If you try others maybe one will allow you to use the controls. I can't copy the spot to show you what i mean but it says LZBoard Lo-Fi, LZI and LZII. Good luck.

Hello all.....Not sure you noticed the gender on the profile to the left, but I am not subject to IT hangin' either way. I am, however, doing just fine.

I'm not color prejudice at all. I enjoy your "colorful posts". I am computer illiterate. I admit it. If Sam were to post "The Led Zeppelin Forum User Guide For Dummies" I would be all over that.

I have a "slam-bam-thank you, mam" attitiude when I post. Get on (line), get

(message) in, get off (line). I just haven't taken the time or effort to learn all the functions here yet so its a slow process for me since I don't have anyone showing me how to use the site. I'll get there eventually. Until then, you will just have to be satisfied with my bland basic font.

Respectfully, ledzepfvr

Sorry 'ledzepfvr' it was that fcuking Brother of mine again.

Regards Danny's Other Alter Ego

Yea it was him, i'll swear on the Bibby mate.

Regards BIGDAN

I'll second that.

Regards Daniella

Ouuuu "I'll second that" "I'll second that" Little Arse Licker.

I've told you before to leave her alone.

Regards, BIGDAN

Alright, Alright BIGDAN, i get the Picture, you want her for yourself.

Got it in One, Shit for Brains, now get back in the Cerebellum where you belong.

Regards, BIGDAN

Alright, Alright BIGDAN, i'm gone, but i'll give you Nightmares if i go back there.;)

No, No, not Nightmares, not again. Sobs :boohoo:

Regards Daniella

Shut up, Dannys Alter Ego is Right, all you do is Cry, now give it a rest or no Hanky Panky for you tonight, OK.

Regards, BIGDAN

Fcuk This Again, i'm taking a All of my Permaziquazitrinoxypam, that will definatly do the trick.

Regards, Danny

4 Years Later

I'm feeling much much better now, and all the voices have finally gone. :yesnod::hurrah::gimmefive:

Regards, Danny

You forgot about me didnt you,

You Die Hard, Hard Core

Zeppelin Fanatic, you?

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Very Kind Regards

ZeppFanForever and

ROCK ON FOREVER

my friend

ROF ROF ROF ROF ROF

Edited by BIGDAN

Sorry 'ledzepfvr' it was that fcuking Brother of mine again.

Regards Danny's Other Alter Ego

Yea it was him, i'll swear on the Bibby mate.

Regards BIGDAN

I'll second that.

Regards Daniella

Ouuuu "I'll second that" "I'll second that" Little Arse Licker.

I've told you before to leave her alone.

Regards, BIGDAN

Alright, Alright BIGDAN, i get the Picture, you want her for yourself.

Got it in One, Shit for Brains, now get back in the Cerebellum where you belong.

Regards, BIGDAN

Alright, Alright BIGDAN, i'm gone, but i'll give you Nightmares if i go back there.;)

No, No, not Nightmares, not again. Sobs :boohoo:

Regards Daniella

Shut up, Dannys Alter Ego is Right, all you do is Cry, now give it a rest or no Hanky Panky for you tonight, OK.

Regards, BIGDAN

Fcuk This Again, i'm taking a All of my Permaziquazitrinoxypam, that will definatly do the trick.

Regards, Danny

4 Years Later

I'm feeling much much better now, and all the voices have finally gone. :yesnod::hurrah::gimmefive:

Regards, Danny

You forgot about me didnt you,

You Die Hard, Hard Core Zeppelin Fanatic, you?

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Very Kind Regards

ZeppFanForever and

ROCK ON FOREVER

my friend

ROF ROF ROF ROF ROF

I heard he did your old lady....

I heard he did your old lady....

Na Mate, it was raining and the queue was twice round the block, so he went round and did yours, but i saw you there, howd it go mate?

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

Na Mate, it was raining and the queue was twice round the block, so he went round and did yours, but i saw you there, howd it go mate?

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

:hysterical: Oh Danny I havenay seen my wife since she went round young Steve Jones place for a cup o tea. Must be about a fort night now...