Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

:hysterical: Oh Danny I havenay seen my wife since she went round young Steve Jones place for a cup o tea. Must be about a fort night now...

I'm surprised he didnt Cut and Paste Her and put Her on here mate, between a picture of Jimmy and Robert. :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

Fcuk This Again, i'm taking a All of my Permaziquazitrinoxypam, that will definatly do the trick.

Regards, Danny

4 Years Later

I'm feeling much much better now, and all the voices have finally gone. :yesnod::hurrah::gimmefive:

Regards, Danny

Wow , time sure flies here on the forum. Seems like just yesterday you had your "issues".

It was getting too confusing with all those personalities. Just Danny is better. So glad you have had a complete recovery.

Respectfully,

ledzepfvr

ROF

Edited by ledzepfvr

Being a lazy buzzard today; still in my jammies. Trying to psych myself up for a run...

I'm surprised he didnt Cut and Paste Her and put Her on here mate, between a picture of Jimmy and Robert. laugh.gif

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

hysterical.gif This is one of the things I've missed not being around. Some of the great senses of humor. Speaking of which....anyone seen Del around?!

I know what you mean.......last time I got that craving I hit up the chocolate chip stash from my son's girlfriend. And then I mixed some with salted peanuts.........which is very tasty indeed!

DD, LOVE your new sig file!

An onion contains a broad range of nutrients, which consist primarily of water, protein and vitamin A.

Also, a fingerling potato weighing 200 grams provides 70% of the daily value recommended for vitamin C. But you should not eat potatoes with sprouts growing from them because they are too old and may hold significant amounts of the natural toxin 'solanine'.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061024033812AADAmdF

makethemost.com/produce/index.php?produce_id=76

Ahhhh, but what about fiber?!? smile.gif

hysterical.gif This is one of the things I've missed not being around. Some of the great senses of humor. Speaking of which....anyone seen Del around?!

Why thank you Medhb, where have you been? you have been missed you know? Del comes and goes as he pleases i'm afraid, here one day gone the next, like a lot of the Old School, still glad to see an Old Face, not that i'm saying you're Old or have an Od Face you here? :o

Kind Regards, Danny

Hey Danny and Patryja! So great to see you both here too!

Ahhhh, Danny, I just 'celebrated' another birthday, the soul stays young, the body moves on. Best not to get too attached to the thing. laugh.gif

Hey Danny and Patryja! So great to see you both here too!

Ahhhh, Danny, I just 'celebrated' another birthday, the soul stays young, the body moves on. Best not to get too attached to the thing. laugh.gif

You could get very attached to my thing. ;) And it is still very attached to me. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

Congrats, Katuschka, that can make a big difference in one's life :beer:

Thanks Patrycja:) I love the job. Couldn't imagine a better place for starting my 'career'.

Thanks Patrycja:) I love the job. Couldn't imagine a better place for starting my 'career'.

What's your career path, if you don't mind my asking? And it's rare to have someone say they love their job. A keeper, that :)

What's your career path, if you don't mind my asking? And it's rare to have someone say they love their job. A keeper, that :)

webdesign and signmaking

I've only once done it, but today I decided to finally use the ignore function.

It's GREAT! Only when there's a quoted post do I have to "see" the people I put on ignore.

:cheer::banana::cheer:

Umm, I just noticed and have to say that I reallly like pagemccartney95's avatar!! :P

Back to MY random thought. I reallly love Blue Moon beer!! Woooooo!!

Umm, I just noticed and have to say that I reallly like pagemccartney95's avatar!! :P

ZOMG it's delicious, isn't it?

It is! :P;)

gilmour.gif

:peace: and ROF,

Jo

Sado,s :lol:

But i will admit he has potential, if i were a girl i would but seeing as i'm not i wont.;)

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA and :peace: just for you 'pagemccartney95'