Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Then I will! ;)

:peace: and ROF,

Jo

Hi 'pagemccartney95'

I cant believe it, :slapface:

he keeps saying, POOOSSY, POOOSSY, POOOSSY, :blush: filtyh swine :lol:

anybody else think that? :yesnod:

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA and :peace:

PS, in a Brazilian accent. :o

Edited by BIGDAN

Hi 'pagemccartney95'

I cant believe it, :slapface:

he keeps saying, POOOSSY, POOOSSY, POOOSSY, :blush: filtyh swine :lol:

anybody else think that? :yesnod:

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA and :peace:

PS, in a Brazilian accent. :o

What are you talking about, Danny? :huh: :huh:

Jo

Ah what the fuck....keep it.......for those that love it.

......and to annoy those that don't.B)

BTW,in the dictionary under the phrase "loaded question"there ought to be a screencap of this page.:D

Who thinks I should keep my current avatar for awhile? ;)

Jo

Me! :D

What are you talking about, Danny? :huh: :huh:

Jo

Hi Jo,,

Your Avatar, looks like it to me anyway, or is it just my wishful thinking? :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA and:peace:

Hi Jo,,

Your Avatar, looks like it to me anyway, or is it just my wishful thinking? :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA and:peace:

Ok. :P:lol:

JO

Jo....I like your avatar. I think you should keep it.

It's pretty cool.

Edited by ledzepfvr

Ok. :P:lol:

JO

Jo,

What are you like? Or should i say "Lick"?:lol:

webdesign and signmaking

Cool! It's a useful and in-demand skill set and you get to be creative, too. One of my students is taking a typography course this semester so I've been brushing up on all things print. We just past the Industrial Revolution - from woodcuts to lithos. Doubt you'll be doing any of those (old old school) but good luck :)

I wasn't sure to post these ramblings in happy or un-happy threads so here I am in random thoughts.

Happy-My youngest who has been away from home for four and a half years has decided to move back home.

She just graduated college but can't find a job in her field of education because of the economy. She's sick of dis-respectful room mates and has become abit down on life. So mom and dad are happy to help out while she is in a transition in life.

Un-happy-I didn't think she would be back home. The room that we kept for her just recently became my craft room.

With her blessing I gave her little girl bedroom set to her neice and moved all my craft stuff into one room. Now I have to clean out the guest room for her and there is stuff in that closet that hasn't seen the light of day for years. Some will be thrown away, some given away. and some just re located to other areas. I am already exausted and I have just started.

My house will be in turmoil for a few weeks as she moves stuff here. Most she will be putting into storage.

I had adjusted and enjoyed being an empty nester these years and will have to re-adjust to someone other than my hubby in the house again. No more walking to the kitchen without throwing on a robe at night.

Life is full of twists and turns. I will just be rolling with it.

Happy the holiday season is back, time to break out the seasonal music. I can't get enough, it's makes things so festive.smile.gif

I think I was finally mean enough to get the bitch to leave me alone. DAMN I MISS HER! :depressed:

Have you tried NOT calling her a "bitch"? Most women do not like being talked to like that. It indicates a complete lack of respect for her, in which case, you were not worthy anyway.

At 9pm she calls me to pick her up at the last metro stop on my end of the line. I stay there for two hours and she doesn't show. She passed out on the train from vodka. I go to bed. Then she calls me at 1am asking me to come to the OTHER END of the line (45 miles drive each way) to pick her up. When I get there she bitches me out for leaving her in the cold for so long.

There is only so much a man can take. I am better off without her. But damn I miss her! :(