Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Some women are just high maintanence and selfish due to immaturity, and because of what seems to be an alcohol issue that is magnified. She is not in a healthy state of mind and you will not be able to fix her. Only she can do that when she recognizes she is not healthy and she will be stagnant and not grow emotionally while she abuses alcohol.

Yes, you will probably be better off without her and you recognize that it will be hard because you miss her presense but you will realized that life will be easier without the chaos and drama that she creates. Be strong and find something else to focus on.

Just my opinion, based on what I have read of your posts.

Edited by ledzepfvr

It's not "immaturity" per se. It's a massively broken heart. Her father vanished when she was in diapers, and her mother left her with uncles' families for years while she was growing up. Her mother did it so that she could make a living. Her mother is a wonderful lady, but a wild one in her younger days.

My Sugar also experienced some horrible trauma, more than once in her life. It's very hard for me to be judgmental. Especially because I have my faults and weaknesses. I love the girl. I think she loves me, but her heart is so messed up, she doesn't know how to express it, or even accept it.

You are correct. It can't work between us. My problem is that I jump every time she calls. The only think I can do is be so damn mean that she stops calling. Then I feel bad because I hurt her, and probably push her to drink even more.

I wish I could just do the logical thing and refuse to pick her up, or let her stay with me. I'm too weak.

Some of what you indicated about her I also experienced as a child. Most everyone has traumatic, unpleasant, unhappy, etc. experiences in their childhood. It's what builds our character. Do we choose to remain a victim so we have an excuse to act badly or can it be used to make us a stronger human being? Comes down to choice. But I know it's not that simple. Not everyone has the mental capacity to process things into a positive spin. Seeking professional help when it is needed is something I've done a couple of times in my lifetime to get over some issues. Not everyone is comfortable with doing that tho.

Edited by ledzepfvr

Either intervene and get her some help or get the hell out, you are being co-dependant and are part of the problem.

I've been through it for different reasons for over 28 years and it will lead to you getting sick yourself.

You will realise this as time passes.

Good luck to you my friend.mellow.gif

So how many times were you violently raped?

I'll not get into any details of my ugly childhood because this is not about me but about you trying to work out a clearly painful situation. If anything I wrote sparked you into a defensiveness of someone you care deeply for, I apologize. I'll not comment any furthur other than to say that I wish you well, Atlas, as you figure out what it is you want to do.

Back in 1964, one man would change the face of music forever. Thrown from a young group called The Beatles. Disowned by The Stones. Doctor Ron was too progressive. Guitar solos? Richards laughed. Only now is it speculated it was the drugs. Nevertheless, Ron broke out to start a new revolution in music.

It is reported Ron worked behind the scenes with The Kinks, The Guess Who, and even Peter-Green's-era Fleetwood Mac. As Dave Davies of the Kinks remembers, "... it was an interesting time in rock music. Ron, the Doc of Rock, as he was known to us, seemed to be hard-wired into the culture. He could play. But he wasn't getting in a suit. Count out any gigs on the Ed Sullivan show, if you know what I mean."

When the White Stripes' Jack White was asked how he's been influenced by Doctor Ron, White replied "How do I say this. People ask me where I got my style, well, it was him. The only difference is, he was 40 some years ago. I think we had the same hair (laughs)."

McCarran airport was crowded this Sunday morning with everyone leaving Las Vegas. I was glad to get out of the traffic jam. It was very different from the expansive view of the desert from the I-15 a hundred miles outside of the city. I took a rest stop about 2 hours into the road trip, looked around 360 degrees and saw virtually nothing except wide, open space, a vast vista of sand and sky.

Edited by eternal light

ATTENTION

Levi Johnson, Sarah Palin's almost son-in-law, will be posing for PLAYGIRL but he won't be seen completely nude..a hockey stick and/or sweater etc will cover his *#*@^&*..I heard this on CNN in a report by Jeanne Mos

The issue is due in January...until then I'll be continuing my research...

Juliet :lol:

Edited by Juliet

Why does he think anyone cares about him? He's the douche that knocked up Caribou Barbie's daughter. He's a nobody.

Why does he think anyone cares about him? He's the douche that knocked up Caribou Barbie's daughter. He's a nobody.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

He's on 14:59....

Here - for what it's worth - is a little declaration from me, intended for those few people on here who might be interested. For my part, I did not join these forums to link up with any particular wing of the Zeppelin fan base, but simply to have a talk with other fans of the band, period. I don't consider myself as belonging to any particular group of people or faction within the fan base, never have, and NEVER will. There are people here who seem unable to stop posting in a divisive manner, and it comes off as if they are trying endlessly to polarize these forums, or even to drive their "opponents" away from here, even if these are obviously knowledgeable and dedicated fans.

Think about it: if they're only stating their opinion, that still begs the question why they have to keep stating it here - after all, their opinion that a certain Mr. so and so is a jackass, an asshole, not even a mammal, and a freaking anorak - whatever - will still be their opinion if they're silent about it, and in fact this personal opinion isn't terribly important for others to know about, is it? I mean, why should you care if I happen to think that somebody here is a fucking idiot? There's no need to talk about it at all.

If you really dislike somebody, bypass them. It's really possible! It's exactly what I do with certain people who keep posting here (which of course is not to say that every person I haven't talked to is a moron in my opinion). On the other hand, I will not necessarily always agree with people I DO like, and I am likely to state my disagreement with them in at least some cases. That shouldn't be a problem, and shouldn't be seen as me aligning myself with "the other side" of the divide. I'm just not interested in those divisions at all, and I happen to find them ridiculous. That's all, folks - thanks for your time. :)

I'm not exactly sure what precipitated that. Perhaps I've missed something.

You probably did - and you didn't miss much, Liz! :lol:

Some people will know what I am talking about, but I'm not calling for a discussion here, just saying that this is hos I see things. ;)

I'm not exactly sure what precipitated that. Perhaps I've missed something.

You probably did - and you didn't miss much, Liz! :lol:

Evidently,you missed something too,Otto.....B):P:lol:

We love the fruit of our loins..unconditionally..thats the way it's suppose to be

A bond established out of the womb..a relationship for life

But life gets in the way..notions, beleifs, strife

Oh, that they could be babies again. to be loved..to be needed

No painful lonliness. no deep heartache

Time is being wasted as it passes by..lost memories

Lost children. So sad.