Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Sometimes the old stuff is the best. Had to pull the car over to answer a call only to find that I had pressed at least 6 wrong buttons, when I finally got round to working it out, the caller hung on.

My phone is one of those blackberry lookalikes and has a couple of times, rang random numbers whilst in my bag/back pocket costing me half my top up. Utter shite.

Give me a old slide mobile phone anyday, no smart phone techno goblins, no internet, no spending all the time on a charger etc....

I have been looking for a new phone and after explaining that I don't need it to tell me what the weather is like in Bermuda or make my coffee in the morning, I ended saying just something that rings with buttons, they found some dust covered relic in the "seniors" collection, still can't get the thing to sound like a phone though. :mellow:

If it can't be fixed with duct tape or a glass of wine, it ain't worth fixing.

If it can't be fixed with duct tape or a glass of wine, it ain't worth fixing.

Well I usually resort to a hammer, when all else fails which is why my DIY skills are not in great demand.

help is only one answer along life`s long hard joyride... when, where, whenever will we would if where just full of ??????????????. if you could would you go, to empty your mind of its full of crap!, I would myself... right maybe I`m just a little crazy, where do all the mad men go... I`m unsure of where we go...

help is only one answer along life`s long hard joyride... when, where, whenever will we would if where just full of ??????????????. if you could would you go, to empty your mind of its full of crap!, I would myself... right maybe I`m just a little crazy, where do all the mad men go... I`m unsure of where we go...

Hi geek freak! I don't believe your mind could possibly be full of crap. You're too intelligent for that. :)

My nephew is in summer league basketball and I've come to watch his team play. But first, the 5-year olds are playing.

I've discovered a new definition of chaos: Mighty Mite Basketball.

So Australia is the illegal download capital of the world?
Australians pay 50% more than anyone else in other countries for legal downloads.
Who's ripping off whom!?

Well I usually resort to a hammer, when all else fails which is why my DIY skills are not in great demand.

I don't use a hammer. A good solid wall and some arm throwing power usually works for me.

After so many months that my "spiritual" emerald celtic ring had got lost (which I was very upset about)

I DID finally found it this morning when I got up...lying ON my bed mattress!

Has our resident "Casper" been playing silly buggers with me??? I swear I can hear the Twilight Zone theme playing

from within my own collection of vinyl/cd`s I`ve rediscovered the amazing music of Soul Music, Stax, Muscle Shoals, Motown the musicians Joe Tex, Solomon Burke, William Bell, Jackie Wilson, Clyde McPhatter, Dinah Washington, Ike and Tina, Otis and many more classic soul musicians. no wonder lots of the great rock and roll bands soaked up all the soul music, you now bands like the stones, beatles, zeppelin, areosmith to name a few. its just great music to get you up on your feet and dancing in the front room!. just listening to James Brown classic the cool " Mother Popcorn" doing the moves yeah... :bravo:

Some asshole phones me at 6AM on the dot this morning, which I refused to answer, and followed it up with 2 text messages 2 minutes after the phone call. So I call the number back to find out what is going on and he tells me, "it's okay, we figured out we didn't need to call you" - who fucking does that?

Edited by Charles J. White

^^I still have a full Monty Python box set on VHS that I cannot part with...but when money (or lack of) comes to the crunch...how much would I get for them?

Talking of cash, found a way to save on money upgrading my arrows after spending what feels like ages looking through endless archery sites. The guys at my club said to me just simply shorten my arrows, it will make them stiffer and add one-piece bullet points onto them.

I'm hoping in the long run they will work....it saves me spending money I don't have on a whole brand new set.

I'd like to think there is a tiny bit of Yorkshire blood in me...

:chickeddance: is better than being stuck in a lifted with a right pain in the arse, ooh boy was he a arsehole, asking every few seconds "where are the ??????" than we found out he was an off duty POLICEMAN :hysterical: ooh boy did I :hysterical: are you...

Does anyone have a copy of The New York Times, Sunday, Aug 10, 2014, that they would be willing to post to me? (One page only)

This is the picture on the back page and this is the only page of the newspaper that I want.

I will re-emburse you for all postage charges. Remember it will be overseas postage, as i'm in Australia.

paper_zpsdb0b142e.jpg

I'm looking forward to the start of the American college football season. I'm a fan of a number of schools in the SEC and ACC.

^^I still have a full Monty Python box set on VHS that I cannot part with...but when money (or lack of) comes to the crunch...how much would I get for them?

I'm sorry to report that you don't get much for VHS these days...mere pennies (or pence) compared to the dollars of yore. You'll be lucky to get enough to buy a cup of tea.

Does anyone have a copy of The New York Times, Sunday, Aug 10, 2014, that they would be willing to post to me? (One page only)

This is the picture on the back page and this is the only page of the newspaper that I want.

I will re-emburse you for all postage charges. Remember it will be overseas postage, as i'm in Australia.

paper_zpsdb0b142e.jpg

Does it have to be the New York Times? I think the LA Times also had a full page ad for Outlander. Don't they get the NY Times in Australia?