Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I also find it annoying that sometimes people think that talking in circles and behave like they are the only thing in the world that matters.

Is that a freakin' sentence? :unsure:

I think that it is wonderful that the English language has so many great words to allow people to express themselves. It's really sad that they sometimes get stuck on the same old words over and over again. They almost sound like broken records.

For instance, if every other word in a Led Zeppelin song was the word 'pathetic', would you even want to listen to it?

And now that people use the word "special" in a derogatory manner, I wouldn't want to hear that word in a song either.

And like I told my boyfriend so many times, it would be so nice if you would learn more than two words in the English language. I realize that you are severely limited by words that start with either f or s, but please try to expand your vocabulary.

I also find it annoying that sometimes people think that talking in circles and behave like they are the only thing in the world that matters.

What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

I know. What are they bitchin' about? My vocabulary is not limited to only two words.

Creep

When you were here before,

couldn't look you in the eye.

You're just like an angel,

your skin makes me cry.

You float like a feather,

in a beautiful world

I wish I was special,

you're so fucking special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here.

I don't care if it hurts,

I want to have control.

I want a perfect body,

I want a perfect soul.

I want you to notice,

when I'm not around.

You're so fucking special,

I wish I was special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.

What the hell am I doing here?.

I don't belong here

She's running out the door,

she's running,

she run, run, run, run, run.

Whatever makes you happy,

whatever you want.

You're so fucking special,

I wish I was special,

but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here,

I don't belong here.

I have a feeling that your own response to others' alleged lack of concern is a bit too emotional.

Passionate maybe, but never emotional. The emotional response would be the one where certain people are unwilling to acknowledge or accept the facts and realities of the situation/threat; and further presume to apply motives for that threat because of some "feeling" inside their assclownery infected minds (i.e., an emotional response).

It does no good to claim "concern" yet make excuses for the offender. It's like saying, "I really feel for the family of that young man who died in the drunk driving auto accident, and I offer my condolences for their loss. However, the man driving the car that killed him was just having a bad day." Even despite the fact that he had prior drunk driving incidents and had consumed over a case of beer that day.

It's really more like that.

Assclownery that should not be defended or excused...

;)

Edited by Del Zeppnile

^probably because you're being a troll, Del.

^probably because you're being a troll, Del.

That's not even possible. Being a prick maybe, but not a troll. A troll only exists to be trollish. My record on the other hand is much more than that.

Do you really think that Del Zeppnile is only a troll? And what then would you call those retards that post endlessly in the 'game threads' day after day, hour after hour? Are they interesting and informative contributing members? Or how about the wipers of other people's bottoms who post every sneeze and fart of one aging blond rock star? Yet have nothing interesting to say on any other subject? At some point even "small things" is more likely to entertain than that.

:P

Jesus. Have you fallen off the deep end, my friend? :blink:

That's not even possible. Being a prick maybe, but not a troll. A troll only exists to be trollish. My record on the other hand is much more than that.

Do you really think that Del Zeppnile is only a troll? And what then would you call those retards that post endlessly in the 'game threads' day after day, hour after hour? Are they interesting and informative contributing members? Or how about the wipers of other people's bottoms who post every sneeze and fart of one aging blond rock star? Yet have nothing interesting to say on any other subject? At some point even "small things" is more likely to entertain than that.

:P

Hi Del,

You a Troll? never in a million years, a prick neither, why you're the second most intelligent poster on here, and the second most entertaining, you will always get my vote, ROF.

Regards, Danny

CRAP.

There's snow on the ground, and I haven't had the means to buy new tires yet, which means they're bald.

CRAP.

(I was hoping to buy new ones on payday--the 15th.)

edit

However: I am happy that my neighbor was very nice and shoveled the sidewalks for us!

Edited by manderlyh

We are getting the same cold cold blast here too Mandy. The wind is fierce howling all night. As nasty as it is we'll only get an inch or so on the valley floor.

Be careful!^

I find if you change the board appearence at the bottom of the page to IP board it gives you a better view.

Capture2-1.jpg

My crazy-assed, vodka-guzzling, Jamaican, sometimes girlfriend mentioned something about a song she heard from Jesus Christ Superstar. She's the Christian, not me. Well, I started singing this. She hung the pone up, and didn't answer for a day when I tried to call back.

I have since been a complete ass (arse for you right pudlians). I just looked up the words. Have you ever felt lower than a cockroach?

I don't know how to love him

What to do, how to move him

I've been changed, yes really changed

In these past few days

When I've seen myself

I seem like someone else

I don't know how to take this

I don't see why he moves me

He's a man

He's just a man

And I've had so many

Men before

In very many ways

He's just one more

Should I bring him down

Should I scream and shout

Should I speak of love

Let my feelings out?

I never thought I'd come to this

What's it all about?

Don't you think it's rather funny

I should be in this position?

I'm the one

Who's always been

So calm so cool

No lover's fool

Running every show

He scares me so

I never thought I'd come to this

What's it all about?

Yet, If he said he loved me

I'd be lost; I'd be frightened

I couldn't cope

Just couldn't cope

I'd turn my head

I'd back away

I wouldn't want to know

He scares me so

I want him so

I love him so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpbJwyc75II

Edited by Atlas

"Your absence has gone through me

Like a thread through a needle.

Everything I do is stiched

with it's color. ~ William Merwin"

Wow!

I find if you change the board appearence at the bottom of the page to IP board it gives you a better view.

Capture2-1.jpg

Oooh, I prefer this. Thanks for this tip!

i pulled some knots out of my hair yesterday that i could have made into fly fishing lures. actually little balled up woven bug like creatures.

i pulled some knots out of my hair yesterday that i could have made into fly fishing lures. actually little balled up woven bug like creatures.

I think that's called nitpicking.

Sounds like you need a more heavy-duty conditioner...I used to get those too, where my hair rubs up against my shirt collar. I switched to Pantene, and I don't really have the problem anymore.

What kind of moron bakes cookies at 11pm?

Me. :rolleyes:

I don't consider that 'moronic'.....eating them as soon as they're ready,and missing work the next day.....that is moronic.