Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

8 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Your phrasing 'cat walked across the keyboard stuff' is epic, mate! :hysterical: I couldn't have described this whole cryptic abbreviation, short form nonsense better myself! 

By the way, what on earth does TGILSGLWBH mean? :wacko: 

"The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair". Whoever wrote the abbreviation mixed up the W and the B.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

"The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair". Whoever wrote the abbreviation mixed up the W and the B.

I motion to just shorten it to "The Girl I Love..." A lot less confusing, and only two more letters, lol. TGILSGLBWH? Ain't nobody got time for that. :wacko:

7 hours ago, Strider said:

Ah! At last, that horrid abbreviation makes sense! Thanks for the info, Strider! :) 

5 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

I motion to just shorten it to "The Girl I Love..." A lot less confusing, and only two more letters, lol. TGILSGLBWH? Ain't nobody got time for that. :wacko:

Welcome to my world, Sath! :D I can stomach abbreviations such as WLL (short for Whole Lotta Love) but not drivel like TGILSGLBWH! Ugh! :wacko: 

And then there is this - Shakespeare's work in the form of texting! At least, the scenes were expressed in complete sentences! :hysterical: 

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

So tired of selfish sluts who are unable to build and maintain a meaningful relationship with anyone. A total waste of time.

Just discovered that the most relaxing way to clean the house is doing so while listening to side 2 of Abbey Road.

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

So tired of selfish sluts who are unable to build and maintain a meaningful relationship with anyone. A total waste of time.

What happened, was it a school night?

7 minutes ago, reswati said:

Just discovered that the most relaxing way to clean the house is doing so while listening to side 2 of Abbey Road.

Not many better choices than that one!

Lol, Sath......................coincidental karma (I quit reading the replies of that geezer a long time ago).

4 hours ago, reswati said:

Lol, Sath......................coincidental karma (I quit reading the replies of that geezer a long time ago).

Not a bad idea. 

3 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

:hysterical:

:D;)

5 hours ago, reswati said:

Edited by Strider

I've spent the entire summer helping people move. (Yesterday was #6) If anyone needs help moving, I've become quite an expert at making boxes, packing them carefully and marking the contents. A sort of new hobby I guess you could say. 

:) 

Edited by Ddladner
Remembered another move!

3 hours ago, Ddladner said:

I've spent the entire summer helping people move. (Yesterday was #6) If anyone needs help moving, I've become quite an expert at making boxes, packing them carefully and marking the contents. A sort of new hobby I guess you could say. 

:) 

One Woman and a Truck?

13 minutes ago, jabe said:

One Woman and a Truck?

Yes!  And hubby drives that truck. ;) 

In Nashville, we spotted College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving...no way to compete with that! :P 

10 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

What happened, was it a school night?

You wouldn't understand as I'm not a top looking for a bottom.

cuz you are one

talk about boring...SAJ here hasn't unwrapped anything since he dropped from the womb

c'mon people....show a set

4 minutes ago, Metta said:

cuz you are one

talk about boring...SAJ here hasn't unwrapped anything since he dropped from the womb

c'mon people....show a set

An anonymous keyboard warrior named Metta has taken his best shot and also made a call to arms. I'm so hurt.  :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, ebk said:

Hello from lovely New York City!

Hello back from the City of Angels! 

14 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Took you six hours to come up with that predictable response?

No, you're just that far beneath my notice.

On 19/08/2016 at 5:50 PM, reswati said:

Could not agree more! The Abbey Road medley is one of my favourite things to listen to :wub:

On 03/12/2015 at 2:48 PM, Anjin-san said:

Everybody's a dreamer
And everybody's a star
And everybody's in movies
It doesn't matter who you are

There are stars in every city
In every house and on every street
And if you walk down Hollywood Boulevard
Their names are written in concrete

Love this song :wub: