Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Strider

Oh trust me I had a list of who what where when why and how.  Yes the camera would record
without a 3rd person witnessing the act.  I even pointed out that her bf could hold it during
and point zoom whatever to his hearts content,  however for a handful of reasons they still
wanted hands free with somebody else managing the camera. 

The idea was her boyfriends.  At first he said his buddy could record it.  She was extremely
against having that,  so that's where my name got dropped into the mix and this is where she
has became agreeable to the idea.  I'm not concerned about being put into a pickle where
there is no escape.  I went over my rules with her.  My husband isn't a big fan of her boyfriend.  
He tolerates him when social situations put us around him,  but says "I know guys like him.

You know as I type this out,  I think that factor alone has helped make my decision. 

I wanted to ping pong this whole crazy thing in a neutral zone. This place pretty much has a
mixed variety of opinions and I wanted to toss this out there.  Thanks! 

I had a friend that also asked me to JUST FILM he and his wife....he would direct where he wanted the camera positioned  I told him politely "NO!".  I would never have been able to see them the same way ever again.  And we are still friends to this day.

That's good you have remained friends Stryder'78!  Our friendship was something I played
out in my head.  It was like a question in the game of Scruples when I was going over it.
Prude and I don't belong in the same sentence,  however taping a friend with her bf is not on
my bucket list.  Maybe it's on some peoples and that is all good,  but for me nah it's not
ranking up there.  I won't be involved in whatever they decide to do.  $500 easy come easy go. 
I only want her to be solid with this and be 100% behind it.  Once the footage is filmed you 
better be prepared for who knows what.  

I know, no politics, but this is what gripes my ass about any and all politicians. Don't they just help themselves. I busted my ass for almost 20 years as a laborer and my pension is $890 a month.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/ed-murrays-time-as-seattle-mayor-boosted-his-pension-past-100000-a-year-for-life/

On 2/1/2018 at 1:03 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Kiwi. Made In Japan. Played loud is essential listening. In fact I would go as far to say it is THE greatest live album of all time.

Thanks for the recommendation, CP! :) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

On 2/1/2018 at 1:26 AM, Walter said:

You can classify them however you want. It’s just opinion and title. Like was said, they were considered heavy metal by many until other bands eventually came out and made DP not as heavy. Doesn’t make anyone right or wrong, just a wider scope of what that genre is for some. Glad you’re enjoying your musical journey! ✌🏼

Thanks, Walter! It's been really fascinating this year. The sheer volume of 'new' music that I am discovering, is astounding! I find discussions like these to be really interesting, to be honest! :) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

On 2/2/2018 at 10:47 AM, IpMan said:

I agree 100%...by electing someone else, anyone else. Hell, I hear Screech from Saved by the Bell is available. I am sure him and a goat as VP could do a much, much better job.

Screech & Goat 2020 !!!

My stock portfolio is very happy, which carries a lot more weight with me than the deranged opinions of leftist lunatics. 

..they are so used to getting  their participation trophies and PC medals, they don't know how to handle losing in the real world.

Single day greatest decline in market history. Plus the 666 last Friday...looks like the bubble is adjusting itself.

Edited by Walter

10 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

My stock portfolio is very happy, which carries a lot more weight with me than the deranged opinions of leftist lunatics. 

Hmmm, looks like you better look again Steve, the market just took a rather nasty turn. Of course my sarcasm is cold comfort as my portfolio will also take a hit.

I mentioned earlier, review your portfolio and move stocks into more secure segments such as utilities and the like. Better slow growth than a loss which may take years to recover from.

15 hours ago, IpMan said:

Hmmm, looks like you better look again Steve, the market just took a rather nasty turn. Of course my sarcasm is cold comfort as my portfolio will also take a hit.

I mentioned earlier, review your portfolio and move stocks into more secure segments such as utilities and the like. Better slow growth than a loss which may take years to recover from.

From Inauguration Day to Feb 5th the following year, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased the following:

44: 38.5%

45: 22.7%

Share plunge may have been caused by bad cocaine, admit stockbrokers

25-08-15

cocaine

STOCKBROKERS have admitted the collapse in share prices was probably caused by some disappointing gak.

Trillions of pounds were wiped off the value of everything after a batch of inferior Colombian toot gave traders dangerous amounts of self-awareness.

Stockbroker Julian Cook said: “The health of the global economy is based on two things; whether or not I got munted last night and how much grade-A charlie I’m snorting in the lavs just to get me through the day.

“Minor details like how much money a company makes are secondary to how big a hole I’m chewing in the side of my cheek.”

Prices continued to fall this morning as traders were forced to use Red Bull and codeine until their ‘guy’ drops something off while dressed as a motorcycle courier.

The slump is the worst since 2007, when a batch cut with too much amphetamine caused traders to sell stocks every 0.15 seconds until everybody lost track of who owned what.

1 hour ago, Ross62 said:

Share plunge may have been caused by bad cocaine, admit stockbrokers

25-08-15

cocaine

STOCKBROKERS have admitted the collapse in share prices was probably caused by some disappointing gak.

Trillions of pounds were wiped off the value of everything after a batch of inferior Colombian toot gave traders dangerous amounts of self-awareness.

Stockbroker Julian Cook said: “The health of the global economy is based on two things; whether or not I got munted last night and how much grade-A charlie I’m snorting in the lavs just to get me through the day.

“Minor details like how much money a company makes are secondary to how big a hole I’m chewing in the side of my cheek.”

Prices continued to fall this morning as traders were forced to use Red Bull and codeine until their ‘guy’ drops something off while dressed as a motorcycle courier.

The slump is the worst since 2007, when a batch cut with too much amphetamine caused traders to sell stocks every 0.15 seconds until everybody lost track of who owned what.

:hysterical:

On 2/6/2018 at 3:36 PM, IpMan said:

Pleased to affirm it's still quite happy given the way they are diversified. Diversity is great for stocks, not so much for societies.

#MAGA #Uptown Trump #$$$ 

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Pleased to affirm it's still quite happy given the way they are diversified. Diversity is great for stocks, not so much for societies.

#MAGA #Uptown Trump #$$$ 

The only time diversity is not good for societies is when the people at the top incite the problems. Historically speaking, diverse societies whereby its members are given equal standing get along just fine. Of course an organized, cooperating society is unfortunately seen as a very bad thing to most of those in charge and thus it is they who ferment divisiveness as a means to an end. That end being control and profit. A house divided cannot stand is one of the main mantras of corporate psychology and is used to get maximum productivity while at the same time eliminating the power of the employees. Employees within most medium to large companies are pitted against each other for promotion, accolades, and compensation all the while with the proverbial Sword of Damocles hanging over their heads.

You know Steve it is unfortunate that most of modern society has become a zero sum game. For me to win, you must lose and vice versa. That is not a way to run a society because contrary to what the power brokers say, there is plenty to go around, just as long as those power brokers are willing to share. Everyone can win.

Edited by IpMan

21 minutes ago, IpMan said:

You know Steve it is unfortunate that most of modern society has become a zero sum game. For me to win, you must lose and vice versa. That is not a way to run a society because contrary to what the power brokers say, there is plenty to go around, just as long as those power brokers are willing to share. Everyone can win.

I see it somewhat differently. If I'm wealthy, and you're wealthy and we are neighbors and taxed fairly all is good in the hood. The problems start, at least for us, when the endless parade of riff raff shows up, driving down property values and ruining the schools. 

24 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

"A house divided cannot stand" - tell that to all the Democrats during the SOTU address last week!

Oh, you mean the one where Der Leader was applauding his own speech? Now Drumpf wants a military parade ala North Korea & Russia.

Nope, everything normal around here.

Veep, can we talk? Look man, people don't want to fucking hear it around here right now. Let them enjoy the Winter Games. It's only two weeks. You've got the next three years to bang the war drum and make your case. You keep banging it this month the way you have and you are going to come across as the Ugly American my friend. I'm giving this advice to you now before you ruin your chances for 2020.

1 hour ago, IpMan said:

Oh, you mean the one where Der Leader was applauding his own speech? Now Drumpf wants a military parade ala North Korea & Russia.

Nope, everything normal around here.

No, what I mean is OUR President announcing that black unemployment is at an ALL TIME HISTORIC LOW....yet the racist Black Congressional Caucus along with the rest of your fellow Demoncrats sat there pouting like little children.  THAT is something everyone should be applauding.  They HATE that the country is doing better under President Trump than Odumbo!

10 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

"A house divided cannot stand" - tell that to all the Democrats during the SOTU address last week!

C5238B29-2B07-493F-A837-A8769EE3DDFF.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Walter said:

C5238B29-2B07-493F-A837-A8769EE3DDFF.jpeg

Traitorous whore!!! Just another immigrant undesirable who refuses to respect our fine President and country.

# BUILDTHEWALL   #MAGA  #SLOVENIANMAILORDERBRIDE