Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Packing....what to take to vacations where the temperatures go from 2C till 30C???? :huh:

They think it was a stroke. She's 88, and was an integral part of my upbringing. She went to Vassar College "back in the day", spoke French, sang, and taught me to set a table. At 42, I'm fortunate to still have both grandmothers, I know.

Get well, Nan.

They think it was a stroke. She's 88, and was an integral part of my upbringing. She went to Vassar College "back in the day", spoke French, sang, and taught me to set a table. At 42, I'm fortunate to still have both grandmothers, I know.

Get well, Nan.

:console:

Sending good vibes on your way, planted.

Get well, Nan.

I'm sorry.

I hope she gets well soon. :(

I saw Al Gore's mug on a milk carton at my local grocery store today.

Fuck everything. I'm so out of it, just fuck everything.

ooh....and I like stuff.

But I hate stuff too.

Hi everybody

Goodbye everybody.

Edited by Cletus

I love Astaire and Rogers.....

Me too! I was raised on musicals and Fred & Ginger will forever be my favorite dancers! :D I always thought they had such perfect chemistry. My favorite Fred & Ginger movie is the first one I ever saw: Top Hat.

I finally got all their movies on DVD. I have them all memorized, but it was fun watching them again. Also, I just finished reading both of their autobiographies - they were very interesting!

Get well, Nan.

Sorry to hear about your grandma. I'll be sending my thoughts to her for a recovery.

Fuck everything. I'm so out of it, just fuck everything.

ooh....and I like stuff.

But I hate stuff too.

Hi everybody

Goodbye everybody.

Edited by ledzepfvr

Cleaning out the fridge today - messing around with nasty stuff and wondered if Robert has old marmalade in his fridge too?

Get well, Nan.

:console2: Hope she recovers soon. Well wishes and prayers to you and her, Virginia!

Edited by pagemccartney95

i was working for someone who owns a business in nyc and he was talking about a time when -donald trumps son came in and was asking to save some money, chiseling for just alittle money and the guy goes, now if i asked your father to do that, he would tell me i'm fired.

funny story.

Happy Birthday, Charles, aka dzldoc!

birthday.gif

I hope that you had a good day!

Also, Happy Birthday to all of our forum members who have birthdays this month. I have seen that alot of you have February birthdays!

birthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gif

Get well, Nan.

i hope she recovers well. xo :)

jim harrison-the quarter

maybe the problem is that i got involved with the wrong crowd of gods when i was seven. at first they werent harmful and only showed themselves as fish, birds, especially herons and loons, turtles, a bobcat and a small bear, but not deer and rabbits who only offered themselves as food. and maybe i spent too much time inside the water of lakes and rivers. underwater seemed like the safest church i could go to. and sleeping outside that young might have seeped too much dark into my brain and bones. it was not for me to ever recover. the other day i found a quarter in the driveway i lost at the mecosta county fair in 1947 and missed out on five rides including the ferris wheel and the tilt a whirl. i sat in anger for hours in the bull barn mourning my lost quarter on which the entire tragic history of earth is written. i looked up into the the holes of the bulls massive noses and at the brass rings puncturing their noses which allowed them to be led. it would have been an easier life if i had allowed a ring in my nose, but so many years later i still find the spore of the gods here and there but never in the vicinity of quarters.

If a tree falls deep in the woods , and no humans are present to hear it fall, will the tree make a good totem pole?

Listening to an all acapella program on the Emerson College fm station. Good for the soul.

WERS 88.9fm