Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

On 6/23/2018 at 4:03 AM, Strider said:

You reap what you sow.

Ain't that the truth, just ask this dumbass antifa soy boy terrorist punk. If he's alive and conscious that is.. 

1 hour ago, cryingbluerain said:

Ain't that the truth, just ask this dumbass antifa soy boy terrorist punk. If he's alive and conscious that is.. 

A-BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

antifa...?

Image result for 1933 german communist flag

6 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

That's for breaking all those windows.

Do they know what "taxation without representation" is? Does that work with "social taxes"? Shouldn't I have to go to one of their games first before they can tax me? Shouldn't there actually be a real connection there first?

On 7/1/2018 at 6:04 AM, paplbojo said:

I wonder what the over under on Hitler being brought up was. 

Maher is still an asshole. Never liked him, never will. Him and Letterman. Two peas in a pod. Don't care for the guest either. 

Our representatives, elected officials should be held to a much higher standard, and, their offices should have educational and experiential pre-requisites.

Why is it some joker at the local McDonalds can be fired for no reason or a petty reason, a simple functionary who job affects little to nothing held to such a standard. Yet, once a person gets to any position of real power and influence, there are no pre-requisites, no repercussions for actions? Our world is completely, 100% upside down.

All elected officials should be held to the standard that if they are caught lying, even once, they should be stripped of their office and imprisoned for at least six months for a small lie and greater time the greater the lie. If they out and out betray the peoples trust they should go to prison for life, no parole.

If a person wishes to wield power and influence others, their consequence should be equal to their position. With extraordinary power and responsibility should come extraordinary penalty and consequence. Maybe then these parasites would do the right thing.

Edited by IpMan

1 hour ago, IpMan said:

Our representatives, elected officials should be held to a much higher standard, and, their offices should have educational and experiential pre-requisites.

Why is it some joker at the local McDonalds can be fired for no reason or a petty reason, a simple functionary who job affects little to nothing held to such a standard. Yet, once a person gets to any position of real power and influence, there are no pre-requisites, no repercussions for actions? Our world is completely, 100% upside down.

All elected officials should be held to the standard that if they are caught lying, even once, they should be stripped of their office and imprisoned for at least six months for a small lie and greater time the greater the lie. If they out and out betray the peoples trust they should go to prison for life, no parole.

If a person wishes to wield power and influence others, their consequence should be equal to their position. With extraordinary power and responsibility should come extraordinary penalty and consequence. Maybe then these parasites would do the right thing.

The thing is our entire system operates on lies. Injecting honesty as an absolute standard would collapse it altogether.

18 hours ago, redrum said:

That's for breaking all those windows.

His jaw was like a window! I found a view where they had to carry him away. :lol: 

10 hours ago, IpMan said:

Good Evening. How's it going?? Yeah. They lie to us all. Imprisonment... Let me ask you something re: imprisonment... 

Rank & File.  DOJ, FBI, C_A, State.

What happens if Fed [criminal] indictments are brought forth to a corrupt FBI/DOJ/FED Judge?

FBI and DOJ must be cleaned first. Don't forget the judges though! Many comped.

30 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

His jaw was like a window! I found a view where they had to carry him away. :lol: 

Good Evening. How's it going?? Yeah. They lie to us all. Imprisonment... Let me ask you something re: imprisonment... 

Rank & File.  DOJ, FBI, C_A, State.

What happens if Fed [criminal] indictments are brought forth to a corrupt FBI/DOJ/FED Judge?

FBI and DOJ must be cleaned first. Don't forget the judges though! Many comped.

As the great Jim Morrison said, "I dunno, I dunno...but I tell you this....I wanna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames!!! Alright, alright..."

There is no lower form of life than that which will betray their charge. Dante resigned the lowest level of hell for such people. Dante was right!

Edited by IpMan

"His jaw was like a window! I found a view where they had to carry him away. :lol: "

"Glass Joe"

What do you expect from Seattle? He has joined the martyrs.

44 minutes ago, paplbojo said:

Happy Independence Day to the greatest nation on Earth!

And I never knew that Australia had such a celebration today?

5 hours ago, paplbojo said:

Happy Independence Day to the greatest nation on Earth!

Si! :)

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

And I never knew that Australia had such a celebration today?

:gimmefive:

11 hours ago, Strider said:

Happy Independence Day, fellow Americans! 

1345294820_flat800x800070f_u2.jpg.b6a2b95c5c56b8918d39388d469d8ebf.jpg

Sans JAWS we hope.

On 7/1/2018 at 8:28 AM, Anjin-san said:

beauty is often found in the strangest places 45 photos 251 Look closer and youll see beauty is all around us (45 Photos)

Oh look, a black guy holding an all lives matter sign. Discrimination has never existed. That settles it!

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Oh look, a black guy holding an all lives matter sign. Discrimination has never existed. That settles it!

d77fb9f54651d2c80518afa0ec94e2cd.jpg