Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

On 7/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, IpMan said:

Some might say Churchill was a war criminal  for doing what he did, however sometimes you must cut off a limb to save the body.

Churchill wanted the USA involved in WW1 and  set up the situation where Americans would die when the Lusitania was sunk.  Churchill was a British patriot, but he cared little about the lives of anyone who wasn't British. In Churchil's world everyone was expendable as long a Britian maintained its position and it's empire. He was tool of the illegal British monarchy, the blood of tens of thousands are on his hands. Britian is responsible for more death around the globe than the Germans could ever dream up.

15 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Hopefully before her 30th in over a year, if we make our way to Japan, she'd get along great with Jonesy. :lol: I dunno what the hell the two of them what would be saying. :lol:

Oh, I've seen her photo. I'd love to meet her. We'd be inseparable.

40 minutes ago, kipper said:

Churchill wanted the USA involved in WW1 and  set up the situation where Americans would die when the Lusitania was sunk.  Churchill was a British patriot, but he cared little about the lives of anyone who wasn't British. In Churchil's world everyone was expendable as long a Britian maintained its position and it's empire. He was tool of the illegal British monarchy, the blood of tens of thousands are on his hands. Britian is responsible for more death around the globe than the Germans could ever dream up.

Gallipoli 

6 hours ago, kipper said:

Actually, Churchill's mother was an American and explain how Churchill was responsible for the Lusitania? The Germans posted the general area where the U-Boats were operating. The captain of the Lusitania navigated the waters he did knowing full well the U-Boats were in the area even though he could have easily avoided that area by taking a longer route. Also, the Lusitania was carrying war munitions which violated neutrality. The fact is the Lusitania was set up as a casus belli by both the US & UK governments. Of course anti-war sentiment was so high in the US at the time that the general American population did not want to join the war. This is the reason why the US did not announce formal involvement until AFTER the 1916 elections. Literally weeks after Wilson's second inauguration "Mr. I will not Spill American Blood for a European War" had congress declare war and commit US forces.

Of course Churchill was a prick, a racist, and responsible for the deaths of possibly millions. However that does not make him the singular mastermind behind a failed reason for war.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, SteveAJones said:

Oh, I've seen her photo. I'd love to meet her. We'd be inseparable.

Oriental Women are sexy. Which photo did I send before? I remember it wasn't a good one. Was it the shower scene? No?Was it the one from the Swiss Alps? Was it the late night Snoopy pic? Or was it the Breakfast at Tiffany's?

I think it was Paul Carruthers that said "Blondes tease but Brunettes please." I agree. I think Oriental women are sexy. But I ponder which picture did I send? I keep thinking it was Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Wanna make a deal?

Edited by apantherfrommd

23 hours ago, Anjin-san said:

__972ec52e1db1f8b1f900395ac3c3c02b_width-600.jpeg

Looks like Jack Casady of The Jefferson Airplane.

e15b14f71430c3542c262dfed78947d8.jpg

7 hours ago, Anjin-san said:

Fuckin' great!

useless-facts-lead.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600&h=450&crop=1

Comeuppance!

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:26 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

Ask yourself Panther, are you biased or do you recognize statistical facts?

Let me answer this again. I am biased to things. And to other things I am aware of stats. In college - stats & logistics. Maj psychology.

Sociology was a love, a curiosity, and intriguing. However, you will find, no prejudice here. 5/8 Cherokee. Moreso than Elizabeth Warren :lol:

I have land and entitlement. I am a minority by all intents and purposes. I have more rights to say what goes on in this land than many, so shoot.

Edited by apantherfrommd

7 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

Let me answer this again. I am biased to things. And to other things I am aware of stats. In college - stats & logistics. Maj psychology.

Sociology was a love, a curiosity, and intriguing. However, you will find, no prejudice here. 5/8 Cherokee. Moreso than Elizabeth Warren :lol:

I have land and entitlement. I am a minority by all intents and purposes. I have more rights to say what goes on in this land than many, so shoot.

Yeeaah but you used a Trump tweet as a basis for factual evidence. Sorry duder, but you lost me a while back. No offense lol.

as a basis for conspiracy topic in your thread. 

Edited by apantherfrommd
As to answer Tarheel without triggering Ross.

American politics:Fuck it off.

Many of you are being led by trolls who give you the bait.

I don't bother you with my country's shit on a music site where religion,sex and politics have no place.

Today is Day 2 of Quentin Tarantino filming on my block. Actually, they've been camped out for over a week but they spent all that time preparing for filming and changing the street to look like 1969-ish. The actual filming began yesterday.

The movie is called "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" and it is set in Hollywood 1969, around the time of the Manson Murders. Not sure if they form a major plot point or if it's just ambience. Brad Pitt, Leo DiCaprio, and Al Pacino (?) are in the cast.

Definitely saw Leo and Brad the past few days...and Quentin and his DP Robert Richardson with his flowing mane of white hair.

Last night they filmed some car chase scenes. Crowds of people and paparazzi lining the Boulevard. The crew had a hard time keeping the public at bay so some random 2000 man with a cellphone didn't show up in the background of a shot.

My favourite thing to do on film sets is talk to the LAPD guys who get to provide security. Talk about a choice gig. Beats being out in Pomona or Crenshaw dealing with gangbangers.

8 hours ago, Ross62 said:

American politics:Fuck it off.

Many of you are being led by trolls who give you the bait.

I don't bother you with my country's shit on a music site where religion,sex and politics have no place.

Someone's always stirring the pot.

Churchill did what he had to do. A far more valid target for disdain and "war criminal charges" is Henry Kissinger.

On 7/25/2018 at 3:06 AM, Strider said:

Today is Day 2 of Quentin Tarantino filming on my block. Actually, they've been camped out for over a week but they spent all that time preparing for filming and changing the street to look like 1969-ish. The actual filming began yesterday.

The movie is called "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" and it is set in Hollywood 1969, around the time of the Manson Murders. Not sure if they form a major plot point or if it's just ambience. Brad Pitt, Leo DiCaprio, and Al Pacino (?) are in the cast.

Definitely saw Leo and Brad the past few days...and Quentin and his DP Robert Richardson with his flowing mane of white hair.

Last night they filmed some car chase scenes. Crowds of people and paparazzi lining the Boulevard. The crew had a hard time keeping the public at bay so some random 2000 man with a cellphone didn't show up in the background of a shot.

My favourite thing to do on film sets is talk to the LAPD guys who get to provide security. Talk about a choice gig. Beats being out in Pomona or Crenshaw dealing with gangbangers.

https://la.curbed.com/2018/7/25/17614416/quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Churchill did what he had to do. A far more valid target for disdain and "war criminal charges" is Henry Kissinger.

Yep, old Henry is a real piece of garbage IMO. Cannot believe he is still alive. You know, he may actually be Pennywise from all indication.

I know Hitchens used to say Kissinger was a war criminal. Whats the brief gist of that?

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:06 PM, Strider said:

The past ten days has seen filming at my old (high) school. The side of the assembly hall has "Sullivan High School" in big gold letters. There was a Stars & Stripes on the flagpole, a yellow US school bus on the car park and a couple of mobile seating stands on the footie field. There must be a German connection too as there was another bus that had gothic script on the side, a quick glance driving past I could only make out "Autobussen". I hear it's a martial arts film, something to do with Bruce Lee.

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Yes, I bump into Alison Martino quite a bit around town. She runs Vintage Los Angeles and is the daughter of the singer Al Martino. She was down in Hollywood last week with Rodney Bingenheimer and Mark London taking heaps of photos. She just got a gig with LA Curbed and that was her first piece for them.

7 hours ago, JTM said:

The past ten days has seen filming at my old (high) school. The side of the assembly hall has "Sullivan High School" in big gold letters. There was a Stars & Stripes on the flagpole, a yellow US school bus on the car park and a couple of mobile seating stands on the footie field. There must be a German connection too as there was another bus that had gothic script on the side, a quick glance driving past I could only make out "Autobussen". I hear it's a martial arts film, something to do with Bruce Lee.

I wonder if this is the film?

https://www.maxim.com/entertainment/bruce-lee-biopic-2017-5

The only other current Bruce Lee film my google search turned up was "Birth of the Dragon", which has already been released.