Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

p216849-Tokyo-Mark_Twain_Riverboat.jpg

Exactly!

There is a "party deck" at the stadium that is on the other side of the outfield that is made to look like a paddle wheeled steam ship.

The architects were very clever in their design of the ballpark. Since it is on the Ohio River, and there are alot of paddle wheelers on the river in the summer, the ballpark fits in well with its surroundings. It is next door to the US Bank Arena, the former Riverfront Coliseum.

Great American Ball Park

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

My ancestry traced back to Cincinnati, before it was Cincinnati.

Does that mean that your ancesters were Shawnee Indians who lived in the Ohio Valley before it was settled by whites in the 1780's?

Does that mean that your ancesters were Shawnee Indians who lived in the Ohio Valley before it was settled by whites in the 1780's?

No. They were the original "whites".

No. They were the original "whites".

:huh: Meaning they came over "ON" the Mayflower as opposed to clinging to the hull? :lol:

huh.gif Meaning they came over "ON" the Mayflower as opposed to clinging to the hull? laugh.gif

Whacha talkin' 'bout Willis?

Sheeeeeit, they got to lie down "IN" the hull!!! :lol:

ve2s1.jpg

1o hours of sleep in 3 days does not a rested me make. Who'd a thunk it haha :P?!

Edited by Kat24

I now have Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd on vinyl! :banana:

Awesome! Now you can listen to it in the best way possible. :D

I now have Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd on vinyl! :banana:

I was looking for the "like" button to like this post. Then I remembered this isn't facebook haha!

I was looking for the "like" button to like this post. Then I remembered this isn't facebook haha!

:thumbsup: I like this post

I'm getting scared. I keep drinking to block her out of my mind. Strange how that is what she did with some guy in the past, and now she can't stop.

I'm not the type to reach out to strangers on the internet and what not but, seriously, you should consider getting some help. Drinking is not the way to deal with any problems.

I want an opiate!

Doesn't get rid of all of the pain all of the time, trust me!

I'm up for giving it a go. Especially after some dipshit left the panel out of the raised floor in the lab and I busted my knee when I walked around to the back of the server rack. OUCH! MOTHER F***ER!

My daughter has a pet rat that is old and has been sick the last couple of weeks. Every night when she is at work she calls home to see if we checked on him and if he is ok. Well today he passed away and neither me or her dad wanted to call and tell her. There is nothing she could do while at work and we knew she would be upset that he died and she wasn't there when it happened. She called and I had to tell her. :( A cardboard casket has been secured and funeral services will be held in my back yard tomarrow.

My daughter has a pet rat that is old and has been sick the last couple of weeks. Every night when she is at work she calls home to see if we checked on him and if he is ok. Well today he passed away and neither me or her dad wanted to call and tell her. There is nothing she could do while at work and we knew she would be upset that he died and she wasn't there when it happened. She called and I had to tell her. :( A cardboard casket has been secured and funeral services will be held in my back yard tomarrow.

Aw, I'm sorry :(

Aw, I'm sorry :(

Thanks Viriginia. Burial went well. I bought a star jasmine to plant with the little guy and my daughter made a head stone.

Looks like the snakes, snappers and/or foxes got all the baby geese except the oldest gaggle. It's kind of sad to see the surviving parents of the missing babies (one of them is MIA) swimming along with their nieces and nephews a few meters away.

It was pretty cool to see them all together in a group this afternoon. The goslings are almost as big as the parents now. The grew damn fast!

Edited by Atlas

Attention Capricorns:

Our horoscope today says, "Tonight: Detach from a situation. Go to the movies or listen to some great jazz or blues."

Guess I'll break out the vodka and some 1969 LZ.

I had 2 rats, I only have one now. One of them died a couple months ago too :( . She seemed to might have been a bit overweight, and we think she might have had a tumor growing on one of her arms. She was an amazing little fella. Rats are such intelligent creatures. Lets hope our current one stays around for a long time because she is a joy!

Anyway, I have survived my first week of Summer school (No it's not course recovery, I dind't fail anything :P ) I'm taking Biology honors so that once I get into 9th grade, I'll be in AP Biology. Just 12 more days left :) !