Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

3 hours ago, jabe said:

I like the deep blue rubber bands that surround freshly purchased asparagus.

That's pretty fucking random...

:thumbsup:

I hope it is crapola redrum. I hope there is a return to past righteous glory. Not this insanity.

10 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I hope it is crapola redrum. I hope there is a return to past righteous glory. Not this insanity.

With a Russian asset in the Oval Office and half of Congress protecting him, it’s not gonna change - at least for a little while...

23 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

....yet it is STILL better than Hitlery in the Oval Office!

A retarded monkey would be better than what we currently ha...wait a minute. Crap, that is exactly what we currently have. Ok, a half-witted pigeon would be better. There ya go.

BTW ever notice how animals HATE Trump? It's weird but the few times Trump has been in the presence of an animal it either runs away or tries to attack (remember the eagle). Animals have very good sense of a person. Also explains why Mr. Cheeto does not have a pet.

You know, whenever I'm having a bad day, I go to YouTube and watch one of the many videos on there from 8/9 November 2016.  Watching snowflakes melt that day brings SOOOO much joy....especially since they STILL can't stop crying!

My new favorite show is "Dr. Pimple Popper".  So gross, you can't look away.

14 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

My new favorite show is "Dr. Pimple Popper".  So gross, you can't look away.

Zits on a Ritz. Good cracker. 😄

20190309_093500.thumb.jpg.ce1172597df31ed5ecb580e32048edfa.jpg

Have a nice weekend. Don't forget to Spring forward tonight.

Brexit? What a fucking joke. Bit like buying some land and building your own house. When the builders turn up and say " where are the plans?" In response "errrrr what plans"

Posted (edited)

Is there anything more painful than a brain-freeze? If so, I don't want to know.

Edited by Strider

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Is there anything more painful than a brain-freeze? If so, I don't want to know.

There was a punk band called "Ice Cream Headache"...

13 hours ago, Strider said:

Well you're GONNA know.

A hangover from a vodka drinking session. After the second one, I have not had more than a single vodka at a time - EVER. It literally feels like someone has embedded a large axe in my skull. I was wishing for death. It lasted for between 1-2 hours but felt like an eternity.

17 hours ago, Strider said:

I would have to vote for an infected tooth.  Only happened once, but WHOA !

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Well you're GONNA know.

A hangover from a vodka drinking session. After the second one, I have not had more than a single vodka at a time - EVER. It literally feels like someone has embedded a large axe in my skull. I was wishing for death. It lasted for between 1-2 hours but felt like an eternity.

Ever had a Tequila hangover? I swear it was worse that when i rode my Scooter into a parked vehicle, smashing my Patella and dislocating my shoulder. I have never touched or even smelt the foul Mexican shite since ( i was 21 years old)

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

I would have to vote for an infected tooth.  Only happened once, but WHOA !

My vote goes for a ruptured disc.  I caught three bullets from rebels while "vacationing" in the DRC and that wasn't nearly as painful as a ruptured disc.

I'm sorry New Zealand. You deserve better.

14 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Well you're GONNA know.

Vodka is the purest of most 80+ alcohol and has less toxins than than whiskey, bourbon, or scotch. It's actually the best hangover you'll have. 1-2 hour hangover? LOL.

My vote goes for severe food poisoning. Absolutely the worst pain I've ever felt. Like someone poured gas in my stomach and flicked in a match.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:38 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Brexit? What a fucking joke. Bit like buying some land and building your own house. When the builders turn up and say " where are the plans?" In response "errrrr what plans"

Ha ha!!  LOL

bv7dvmjnpvbpiaiawhp3.jpg

5 hours ago, Strider said:

Bastards. Hang 'em high.

My truck wouldn't start. Changed the relay.

Still no start. Changed the starter.

Still no start. Changing ignition switch next.

If no start, then bullet to the head. :lol:

Replaced the ignition switch and still nothing. Goodbye cruel world. WAIT!! Put the gun down. A reprieve. It's the Go**&&^ed clutch neutral switch. Forgot all about it. Update soon. 😄

On 3/6/2019 at 2:07 PM, Stryder1978 said:

You know, whenever I'm having a bad day, I go to YouTube and watch one of the many videos on there from 8/9 November 2016.  Watching snowflakes melt that day brings SOOOO much joy....especially since they STILL can't stop crying!

:thumbsup:

Love watching the Google executives meltdown video.

Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:35 PM, Strider said:

Only 72 hours post shooting and NZ straight up and institutes new gun control laws and legislation. Funny, every other damn country, when some crap like this goes down, uses logic and common sense. Only the US is too stupid and too corrupt to do a damn thing.

FYI, only 22% of Americans own guns. That's right, 78% of all Americans do not own a single gun. What we have, once you filter out the hunters and collectors of classic firearms, is a very paranoid, very dangerous minority of gun nuts who will do just about anything to ensure zero legislation, zero laws are put into place to stop this crap.

Someone is on the terrorist no-fly list? No problem, we have a gun(s) for you amigo! Beat the crap outta your wife and threaten your neighbors? Now don't let that stop ya buddy from owning a sweet M4. Mentally unstable? Who says? Not on our watch. Just because you are nuttier than a bag of squirrels and are barred from entering all federal buildings does not mean you cannot conceal carry, heck no. This is AMERICA and EVERYBODY gets a gun(s). YEE HAWWWWW!!!!

Edited by PeaceFrogYum

33 minutes ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

Only 72 hours post shooting and NZ straight up and institutes new gun control laws and legislation. Funny, every other damn country, when some crap like this goes down, uses logic and common sense. Only the US is too stupid and too corrupt to do a damn thing.

FYI, only 22% of Americans own guns. That's right, 78% of all Americans do not own a single gun. What we have, once you filter out the hunters and collectors of classic firearms, is a very paranoid, very dangerous minority of gun nuts who will do just about anything to ensure zero legislation, zero laws are put into place to stop this crap.

Someone is on the terrorist no-fly list? No problem, we have a gun(s) for you amigo! Beat the crap outta your wife and threaten your neighbors? Now don't let that stop ya buddy from owning a sweet M4. Mentally unstable? Who says? Not on our watch. Just because you are nuttier than a bag of squirrels and are barred from entering all federal buildings does not mean you cannot conceal carry, heck no. This is AMERICA and EVERYBODY gets a gun(s). YEE HAWWWWW!!!!

Your moronic rant shows you know nothing of the guns laws that are in place but not enforced.

1 minute ago, Stryder1978 said:

Your moronic rant shows you know nothing of the guns laws that are in place but not enforced.

Why is it you right wingers automatic default is insult? I wonder why that is. As soon as you insult, you have lost the argument.

Fact is, whether there are laws not being enforced or a lack of laws is not relevant, what is relevant is nothing is being done. Understand? You see, I do not hunt, I don not live in the 18th century, and I am not a scared pussy thus there is no reason for me to own a gun. You want to own a gun great, have at it chief but it needs to be regulated and laws need to be put in place and followed.

Now let's see if you can comment without an insult attached.