Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

13 hours ago, Strider said:

She did not tour with Sisters of Mercy. I saw her with the Gun Club and a band she had with Kid Kongo.

I saw Sisters of Mercy back in the day before Patricia Morrison joined. Basically, by the time Patricia was asked to join for the recording of "Floodland", Sisters was a one-man band...or two, if you count the ever-present drum machine. Even though "Floodland" sold well and many tracks were radio singles, Andrew decided to not tour the album. Patricia left shortly after that because of song royalty issues.

Wow, great info.  Thank you so much Strider!  They were a great band and you were fortunate to have seen them! 

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

SMOLLETT.jpg

^^^I don't even want to see his fucking face. Possibly the most disgusting person in America today, and that's saying something.

Ready for this?  The NAACP has nominated Jussie Smollett for a "courage" award this weekend!  

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

^^^I don't even want to see his fucking face. Possibly the most disgusting person in America today, and that's saying something.

Worse than R. Kelly? 

Posted (edited)

...well, at least R Kelly didn't try to start a race war and have all charges dismissed for his crime.  Hopefully his trial will NOT be in Chicongo.

Edited by Stryder1978

6 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Ready for this?  The NAACP has nominated Jussie Smollett for a "courage" award this weekend!  

No, he's actually nominated in their Image Awards' Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series category. He won it in 2017. It just goes to show you how many virtue signaling charlatans work within the industry. Harvey Weinstein can't enjoy an ice cream cone at his local café but it's all hands on deck to support this revolting punk.    

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Worse than R. Kelly? 

Far worse. In fact, if we had an honest mainstream media in America comparisons would be made to Charles Manson, not R. Kelly.

On 3/29/2019 at 11:47 AM, SteveAJones said:

It just goes to show you how many virtue signaling charlatans work within the industry. Harvey Weinstein can't enjoy an ice cream cone at his local café but it's all hands on deck to support this revolting punk.    

Besides the race card..........

Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

Are you people serious regarding Smollett? Comparing to Manson? Give me a break, talk about hyperbole. Jussie is just some asshole who had a couple of Empire extras knock him around a bit as a publicity stunt to garner a pay raise. Nothing more, nothing less. Was Morton Downey jr trying to ignite a race war when he pulled his stupid stunt? Nope, nor did any accuse him of such idiocy because Downey, like Smollett, was just trying to get ratings and money. Neither of these clowns were smart enough to incite even a minor tussle at a local car wash much less a race war. However as Downey was white no one mentioned race war.

Just as angry white guys saw Downey for what he was back in the 90's, the African-American community sees Smollett as a jackass and stain as well.

Smollett is guilty of filing a false police report and using contemporary issues and bias for his own purpose, nothing more, nothing less. In other words, being a childish, selfish asshole. Should he have been punished to a greater degree? I do believe he should damn well pay the city of Chicago back for the police hours accrued and issue a public apology but anything beyond that is partisan posturing and a waste of time and further resources.

3 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

The African-American community sees Smollett as a jackass and stain as well.

Smollett is guilty of filing a false police report and using contemporary issues and bias for his own purpose, nothing more, nothing less. In other words, being a childish, selfish asshole. Should he have been punished to a greater degree? I do believe he should damn well pay the city of Chicago back for the police hours accrued and issue a public apology but anything beyond that is partisan posturing and a waste of time and further resources.

Except they don't! They have circled the wagons on his behalf. If he cuts his cock off he becomes Jet Magazine's Man of the Year.

He staged this in part because he was dissatisfied with the response he got to receiving a white powdery substance in the mail on Jan 22nd, which later turned out to be ground up aspirin. He himself is/was under investigation for that by the FBI, and if convicted could face ten years in prison. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/02/20/busted-jussie-smollett-wrote-the-racist-letter-that-led-to-the-alleged-fake-hate-n2541897

9 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

Are you people serious regarding Smollett? Comparing to Manson?

I compare him to Al Sharpton, the king of the con.

10 hours ago, redrum said:

I compare him to Al Sharpton, the king of the con.

Al little closer but not quite. Sharpton either staged, or supported a false rape accusation. Smollett is not pushing this anywhere near as hard as that shit Sharpton did. Sharpton almost had NY in flames over that bullshit and as a result should have been tried in court. Man I can't stand Sharpton.

16 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Except they don't! They have circled the wagons on his behalf. If he cuts his cock off he becomes Jet Magazine's Man of the Year.

He staged this in part because he was dissatisfied with the response he got to receiving a white powdery substance in the mail on Jan 22nd, which later turned out to be ground up aspirin. He himself is/was under investigation for that by the FBI, and if convicted could face ten years in prison. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/02/20/busted-jussie-smollett-wrote-the-racist-letter-that-led-to-the-alleged-fake-hate-n2541897

Strange because I see the opposite. I have yet to see one instance of what you claim since it came out the brothers were hired by Smollett. Could you please provide an example of this post revelations?

8 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

Good one J. If Jussie keeps this up he will go into business with some drop & squat insurance scam next.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

I have yet to see one instance of what you claim since it came out the brothers were hired by Smollett. Could you please provide an example of this post revelations?

Wake up!

Edited by SteveAJones

Liverpool won and Duke lost. It was a good day. Goodnight internet.

36 minutes ago, Strider said:

Liverpool won and Duke lost. It was a good day. Goodnight internet.

Back to checking the MLB standings.

Mariners at 5 and 1 and in first place.

Giants at 1 and 3 and in the basement.

Gonna be another long season.

If you have an hour to spare, you should watch this. And it's not just Seattle.

^It's not just America - but given this is a major city in the most advanced nation on the planet - it is that much worse.

My men's NCAA basketball bracket got shattered this weekend...I had Duke and N Carolina in the Final 4.

10 hours ago, rm2551 said:

^It's not just America - but given this is a major city in the most advanced nation on the planet - it is that much worse.

The inmates are running the asylum.

20 minutes ago, redrum said:

The inmates are running the asylum.

Seattle became San Francisco, another once beautiful city now completely overrun with street vagrants thanks to leftist politicians and their progressive social policies. Give me six months on the job I'll clean them both out with encampment demolition crews, fire hoses and attack dogs. The key to resolving this is quite simple -- you're entitled to live the way you chose to live but you best keep moving or you're gonna get your head cracked open and your ass put in prison until you do get moving out of city limits.

...I went to the touring company of "Something Rotten" this weekend.  Absolutely brilliant!  If you haven't seen it, YOU MUST!  My stomach was hurting from laughing so much! The writing is outstanding and the tunes are so catchy!  

11 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Seattle became San Francisco, another once beautiful city now completely overrun with street vagrants thanks to leftist politicians and their progressive social policies. Give me six months on the job I'll clean them both out with encampment demolition crews, fire hoses and attack dogs. The key to resolving this is quite simple -- you're entitled to live the way you chose to live but you best keep moving or you're gonna get your head cracked open and your ass put in prison until you do get moving out of city limits.

Some of them really do need a billy club upside the head. Like this clown.