Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

@slave to zep Hi Jules. Thinking things may be getting a bit scary. I hope you and yours are safe and well?

Absolutely. Hope you are all safe from the fires Jules, Reggie, and other NSWs? Be well.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:58 AM, chillumpuffer said:

@slave to zep Hi Jules. Thinking things may be getting a bit scary. I hope you and yours are safe and well?

Yes, so far, so good. There is a massive  bushfire that is creeping closer, though, probably an hours drive away atm.

Thank you to you and Strider ❤

Wait, we have @notifications now????

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

Wait, we have @notifications now????

I thought we always had them. Glad to hear you are fine. Keep a bucket handy ?? :D

35 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

I thought we always had them. Glad to hear you are fine. Keep a bucket handy ?? :D

Not that I know.....

Some people have their garden sprinklers on their roof, great idea.

We are very safe atm.

Lost power from Wednesday afternoon until Thanksgiving morning.  I didn't have any cooking responsibilities, so I just rolled with it....until about 9pm Wednesday night.  Power was restored at that time, just got everything back in synch, took off the extra layers of clothes I was wearing, sat down to watch the tube, and the power went out again for another 4 hours.  That really pissed me off !  lol   Needless to say, most of the local news on Thanksgiving centered around people packing up their turkeys and food stuff and relocating to relatives that had power.  So today will be spent throwing out the contents of the fridge and restocking.  What pissed me off the most was having to toss the 8 Nestle's nutty buddy cones I just bought for holiday snacks. :ph34r:     

High School...…..That era in everyone's life when people confused popularity with having a brain. 

7 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Lost power from Wednesday afternoon until Thanksgiving morning.  I didn't have any cooking responsibilities, so I just rolled with it....until about 9pm Wednesday night.  Power was restored at that time, just got everything back in synch, took off the extra layers of clothes I was wearing, sat down to watch the tube, and the power went out again for another 4 hours.  That really pissed me off !  lol   Needless to say, most of the local news on Thanksgiving centered around people packing up their turkeys and food stuff and relocating to relatives that had power.  So today will be spent throwing out the contents of the fridge and restocking.  What pissed me off the most was having to toss the 8 Nestle's nutty buddy cones I just bought for holiday snacks. :ph34r:     

That's why I bought a big generator. So far, haven't had to use it. Sunny and cold here today.

Day 4 on my vacation in Washington and still no rain. Cold, yes. But no rain.

Meanwhile it has been raining back home in Los Angeles for several days. What are the odds?

Sad to hear that Usman Khan killed two people. Im nor sure what London's Mayor thinks about this. Oh.. What is the name of the London Mayor again? I always forget. But I'm sad for the families of those that lost loved ones in London. Very sad.

6 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Sad to hear that Usman Khan killed two people. Im nor sure what London's Mayor thinks about this. Oh.. What is the name of the London Mayor again? I always forget. But I'm sad for the families of those that lost loved ones in London. Very sad.

Sadiq Khan (no relation) Very sad but completely avoidable. They let the twat out after serving half of his 16 year sentence for, guess what? Yep terrorist offences. This country is a fucking joke. We have decided not to go into the city unless it's avoidable. Chances of some Rag Head running amok up here in the Peaks is highly unlikely. 

This is what Trump is trying to prevent here and these asshole liberals want to stop him, especially that stupid jew shoemaker who the Muslims if gotten the chance would behead his stupid chosen ass, and pelosi would probably be gang raped while in the process of being beheaded.

Problem is innocent people get killed and these jerk off politicians who want to bring these camel jockeys here nothing happens to them because they have security up to the hilt. 

20 hours ago, Strider said:

Day 4 on my vacation in Washington and still no rain. Cold, yes. But no rain.

Meanwhile it has been raining back home in Los Angeles for several days. What are the odds?

It's a parallel universe. 

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Sadiq Khan (no relation) Very sad but completely avoidable. They let the twat out after serving half of his 16 year sentence for, guess what? Yep terrorist offences. This country is a fucking joke. We have decided not to go into the city unless it's avoidable. Chances of some Rag Head running amok up here in the Peaks is highly unlikely. 

Yeah, over here we’re not sure where to go - all these unleashed white nationalists shooting up concerts, churches/synagogues, schools, running folks over protesting Nazi rallies...running amok everywhere. But I know you’ve been paying attention to that trash.  Hope the new smoke will deviate your attention.  ✌🏼

16 minutes ago, Walter said:

Yeah, over here we’re not sure where to go - all these unleashed white nationalists shooting up concerts, churches/synagogues, schools, running folks over protesting Nazi rallies...running amok everywhere. But I know you’ve been paying attention to that trash.  Hope the new smoke will deviate your attention.  ✌🏼

Anyone who doesn’t go along with the program is deemed a White Supremest.

Guess you watch too much of the Jew tube.

16 minutes ago, BledZabbath said:

You're disgusting.  What an ignorant, hateful thing to say.  Your last post before this one too.  It's awful and you should be ashamed. 

ETA:  I don't even want to perpetuate your quote, so I'm deleting it.  I realize that many folks here don't hold the same views I do, but they usually manage to express them in civil terms.  You'r'e just outright hateful. 

Edited by ebk

1 hour ago, BledZabbath said:

Anyone who doesn’t go along with the program is deemed a White Supremest.

Guess you watch too much of the Jew tube.

Smh... “go with the program”... “Jew tube”?  Wow. 

Edited by Walter

1 hour ago, BledZabbath said:

To you all I speak the truth and it hurts.

No, you don’t and no, it doesn’t. Just shows what an ignorant, racist person would say. 

2 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

To you all I speak the truth and it hurts.

What Walter said.

Although it does bear repeating that you're an ignorant racist. 

What was this building across from Comiskey Park? This photo was taken during the 1959 World Series. Apparently the building was demolished when the Dan Ryan Expressway was constructed at the end of the 1960s. I think the buildings to the right of it was the Universal Batteries Company but it's not clear if this building is part of that complex or not. It looks like it may have been a power plant or a manufacturing site though. I've spent hours on this and for no particular reason. Even so, someone please put me out of my misery and tell me the answer.

comiskey1959.jpg

15 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

But... The good people of your country are not a joke. It is commendable of the bold and brave sacrifices of your good countrymen to apprehend this Jihadi and disarm him before the cops could step in. I'm not sure how many others he injured, but on this side of the pond we stand with you and your good countrymen.

7 hours ago, Walter said:

antifa.jpg Not really Nazis, but agreed and close enough.