Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

Anyone who doesn’t go along with the program is deemed a White Supremest.

 

Guess you watch too much of the Jew tube.

I'm not sure who runs it, but why call it Jewtube? 

 

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

What was this building across from Comiskey Park? This photo was taken during the 1959 World Series. Apparently the building was demolished when the Dan Ryan Expressway was constructed at the end of the 1960s. I think the buildings to the right of it was the Universal Batteries Company but it's not clear if this building is part of that complex or not. It looks like it may have been a power plant or a manufacturing site though. I've spent hours on this and for no particular reason. Even so, someone please put me out of my misery and tell me the answer.

comiskey1959.jpg

Hey Jonesy.

No means to detract from your puzzle, but could this be on the S. Wentworth road side? Interesting question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Walter said:

Yeah, over here we’re not sure where to go - all these unleashed white nationalists shooting up concerts, churches/synagogues, schools, running folks over protesting Nazi rallies...running amok everywhere. But I know you’ve been paying attention to that trash.  Hope the new smoke will deviate your attention.  ✌🏼

:D New smoke is Chuck. More on the go too.;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

This is what Trump is trying to prevent here and these asshole liberals want to stop him, especially that stupid jew shoemaker who the Muslims if gotten the chance would behead his stupid chosen ass, and pelosi would probably be gang raped while in the process of being beheaded.

Problem is innocent people get killed and these jerk off politicians who want to bring these camel jockeys here nothing happens to them because they have security up to the hilt. 

4chan called and they want their post back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Hey Jonesy.

No means to detract from your puzzle, but could this be on the S. Wentworth road side? Interesting question.

I'm fairly certain it's where the Dan Ryan Expressway runs through today. Somewhere around 35th Avenue & State Street. I've pored over maps, newspaper archive, online searches. It's driving me crazy at this point. One or two people in another forum mistook it for Chicago Stadium but it definitely isn't that nor is it the Chicago Amphitheater. It seems it was located between Comiskey Park and the Illinois Institute of Technology.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

comiskey1959.jpg

tumblr_l37bobcPkE1qzniimo1_400.jpg

35thandstatemapchicago.jpg

Edited by SteveAJones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not random by any means. This has been on my mind these past few days. 

As a new week is approaching, I have a favour to ask humanity. I am not demanding special treatment for women. I am not dissing every man on earth. All I ask is that women be treated like human beings and not objects. Is that too much to ask? Think about it. 

The minute we start demanding equal treatment for both genders (even in the smallest of life's aspects), will be the day when our society witnesses real change.

Four men confess to gang rape of woman they later burned alive, Indian police say

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/30/asia/india-gang-rape-intl/index.html

 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

This is not random by any means. This has been on my mind these past few days. 

As a new week is approaching, I have a favour to ask humanity. I am not demanding special treatment for women. I am not dissing every man on earth. All I ask is that women be treated like human beings and not objects. Is that too much to ask? Think about it. 

The minute we start demanding equal treatment for both genders (even in the smallest of life's aspects), will be the day when our society witnesses real change.

Four men confess to gang rape of woman they later burned alive, Indian police say

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/30/asia/india-gang-rape-intl/index.html

I don't see this murder as an issue of "equal treatment for both genders" I see this as an issue of criminality. Society may witness real change when it demands that justice be served. I want to live in a world where rational people don't even contemplate gang rape, or murdering stranded motorists, or knifing pedestrians on a bridge because the minimum punishment if found guilty will be a swift and certain public execution.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

I don't see this murder as an issue of "equal treatment for both genders" I see this as an issue of criminality. Society may witness real change when it demands that justice be served. I want to live in a world where rational people don't even contemplate gang rape, or murdering stranded motorists, or knifing pedestrians on a bridge because the minimum punishment if found guilty will be a swift and certain public execution.   

By equal treatment of both genders, I meant ridding society of that wretched patriarchal mindset. This is far more than just an issue of criminality. It goes way deeper than that. In India, female infanticide, the mistreatment of girls and women even within their own household stem from a patriarchal mindset. A patriarchal mindset leads to women being treated as second class citizens. In the case that I posted about, we had members of the police who callously informed the bereaved family that the girl must have eloped. We also had politicians who had the audacity to blame the girl by asking why she was roaming the streets at night. If this isn't a patriarchal mindset, then I don't know what is. Will a man in India be asked such questions about his clothes, where he goes, what he does and what time of day he goes out? Absolutely not. It is this sort of attitude and mindset that emboldens rapists. If women were treated with the same respect that men seem to enjoy in India, then such incidents will be curbed. This is not just my opinion, but an opinion that is shared by many in India.

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2018/05/rape-culture-in-india-3/

 

 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

By equal treatment of both genders, I meant ridding society of that wretched patriarchal mindset. This is far more than just an issue of criminality. It goes way deeper than that. In India, female infanticide, the mistreatment of girls and women even within their own household stem from a patriarchal mindset. A patriarchal mindset leads to women being treated as second class citizens. In the case that I posted about, we had members of the police who callously informed the bereaved family that the girl must have eloped. We also had politicians who had the audacity to blame the girl by asking why she was roaming the streets at night. If this isn't a patriarchal mindset, then I don't know what is. Will a man in India be asked such questions about his clothes, where he goes, what he does and what time of day he goes out? Absolutely not. It is this sort of attitude and mindset that emboldens rapists. If women were treated with the same respect that men seem to enjoy in India, then such incidents will be curbed. This is not just my opinion, but an opinion that is shared by many in India.

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2018/05/rape-culture-in-india-3/

 

 

Good luck with that kiwi. Of course I agree with you but India is hardly the bastion of PC ness. Women and the lower caste are treated appallingly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Good luck with that kiwi. Of course I agree with you but India is hardly the bastion of PC ness. Women and the lower caste are treated appallingly

Good luck indeed, CP. Patriarchy will not be wiped out any time soon. I've come to accept that. We obviously do not live in a Utopian society. 

Anyway, at least some social classes in India are beginning to accept that there is indeed a horrific problem within. That's a start. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

By equal treatment of both genders, I meant ridding society of that wretched patriarchal mindset. This is far more than just an issue of criminality. It goes way deeper than that. In India, female infanticide, the mistreatment of girls and women even within their own household stem from a patriarchal mindset. A patriarchal mindset leads to women being treated as second class citizens. In the case that I posted about, we had members of the police who callously informed the bereaved family that the girl must have eloped. We also had politicians who had the audacity to blame the girl by asking why she was roaming the streets at night. If this isn't a patriarchal mindset, then I don't know what is. Will a man in India be asked such questions about his clothes, where he goes, what he does and what time of day he goes out? Absolutely not. It is this sort of attitude and mindset that emboldens rapists. If women were treated with the same respect that men seem to enjoy in India, then such incidents will be curbed. This is not just my opinion, but an opinion that is shared by many in India.

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2018/05/rape-culture-in-india-3/

Oh, I see. I'm not sure what to say to that because I reject the premise that men and women are inherently equal on principle and I believe a patriarchal mindset can be beneficial to society. That does NOT mean women should be abused or objectified, of course not and in fact I have suggested quite the opposite. In my worldview, women are treated as second class citizens when good men fail to protect them. In fact, I believe a father's greatest gift to a daughter is that unconditional mutual understanding that he will protect her to his dying day. The fathers of women who are murdered or abused are, as far as I'm concerned, well within their rights to seek vengeance if justice is not served. 

I'm not comfortable with assigning the role of executioner to women, for the sake of "equality", because I believe women's natural role is that of nurturers. It isn't a question of if they could serve as executioners, it's that a society that values women would not put them in that role. To bring this back to my original point, I see this as a matter of criminality and men have the primary role and responsibility to see that justice is served.       

Respect? The utmost respect in this instance would be society demanding that justice be served. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I'm fairly certain it's where the Dan Ryan Expressway runs through today. Somewhere around 35th Avenue & State Street. I've pored over maps, newspaper archive, online searches. It's driving me crazy at this point. One or two people in another forum mistook it for Chicago Stadium but it definitely isn't that nor is it the Chicago Amphitheater. It seems it was located between Comiskey Park and the Illinois Institute of Technology.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

comiskey1959.jpg

tumblr_l37bobcPkE1qzniimo1_400.jpg

35thandstatemapchicago.jpg

108th Combat Engineers Armory

https://explore.chicagocollections.org/image/uic/26/cz32x9n/

Have a kind week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

How about we try a matriarchy for once? Give the ladies a shot and see what happens. I sure know they could not do any worse.

....Barrack was already elected to fill that requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 2:11 PM, BledZabbath said:

Anyone who doesn’t go along with the program is deemed a White Supremest.

 

Guess you watch too much of the Jew tube.

Wow. You really went there. Whether you are being racist or religiously intolerant or both, it's definitely ugly all-around and unacceptable amongst civilized people. It certainly does nothing to enhance discussion.

To remain silent would be to betray my friends who have had to put up with this hateful, ignorant shit all of their lives. I am sorry you have such vile thoughts but now that I know, it makes it easy to ignore any future posts from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

....Barrack was already elected to fill that requirement.

and she did a damn fine job too which proves we need another woman to set things right. I knew we would see eye to eye eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A damn fine job of tearing this country apart:

1. Slowest and weakest economic recovery since the Great Depression.

2. Worsened race relations in this country and assisted in weakening respect for our military and police.

3. That boondoggle called Obamcare - which pushed the cost of insurance for those that decide not to work onto the backs of the middle class. 

4. Failed to enforce our immigration policies leading to open borders.

5. Withdrew early from Iraq despite pleadings from the military over there and allowed the birth of ISIS.

6. Did nothing during the "Arab Spring" to enhance US policy in the Muslim world.

7. Ignored the threats from Russia and China to our economy and democracy.

8. Opened up the bank to allow Iran to pursue their military nuclear program.

I could go on, but given these "accomplishments", we don't need another female elected to the White House.  Especially one that wants to dole out the freebies and eliminate the Electoral College!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 7:59 AM, Stryder1978 said:

A damn fine job of tearing this country apart:

1. Slowest and weakest economic recovery since the Great Depression.

2. Worsened race relations in this country and assisted in weakening respect for our military and police.

3. That boondoggle called Obamcare - which pushed the cost of insurance for those that decide not to work onto the backs of the middle class. 

4. Failed to enforce our immigration policies leading to open borders.

5. Withdrew early from Iraq despite pleadings from the military over there and allowed the birth of ISIS.

6. Did nothing during the "Arab Spring" to enhance US policy in the Muslim world.

7. Ignored the threats from Russia and China to our economy and democracy.

8. Opened up the bank to allow Iran to pursue their military nuclear program.

I could go on, but given these "accomplishments", we don't need another female elected to the White House.  Especially one that wants to dole out the freebies and eliminate the Electoral College!

 

Now now Mr. Trump, we do appreciate your love of Zeppelin however this is not the place to post your completely debunked laundry list of bullshit Alex Jones Infowars nonsense. Besides, don't you have an impeachment to worry about????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did December get here so fast? I am not ready for Christmas.🎅🎄🐧

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, PeaceFrogYum said:

Besides, don't you have an imfarcement to worry about????

😁

Little boxes

On the farmland

And they're all made out of ticky-tacky

Little boxes, little boxes

And they all look just the same

There's a beige one

And a brown one

And oh, look

There's even a green one

Little boxes, little boxes

And they all look just the same

 

The irony is we will be moving into one of those new ticky-tacky homes next year and giving up our great view of Mt. Rainier. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

For people who aren't math-challenged and can count it is obviously 2021. 

For those who can't count (and that includes CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC et al) it is 2020. It reminds me of the bozos who lost their minds over the 2000 Millennium disaster hoax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...