Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

^

Yes there is. Grape juice. Better known as WINE. :)

Nothing like the smell of a nice Merlot in the morning ;)

I won tickets to an advance screening for The Tourist on the 8th, but couldn't go because of laser on my eye that day. :(:angry:

Not so great reviews, but with Depp, in a sexy role....I really don't care about the story....I'm watching to drool. :icecream:

ps: I am now a surfer junkie, so I'm heading over to the live stream in Hawaii.

any surfing fans check it out:

My link

Kinda takes the chill out of the air.

sorry if I didn't "link" it right, but you can find it if you're interested. They are at Pipeline today where they get nice barrels...I'm a real newbie with this stuff and I'm trying hard to learn the lingo, the points, the moves, waves etc.

My new passion. B)

Edited by Hotplant

Home with a sick little ballerina today. Nutcracker last night...croup this morning. :( Getting caught up on my holiday baking; will be doing homework tonight. And we're expecting a winter storm tomorrow; should be an interesting 24 hours. In any case; Friday will be my last day at work until January :)

Home with a sick little ballerina today. Nutcracker last night...croup this morning. :( Getting caught up on my holiday baking; will be doing homework tonight. And we're expecting a winter storm tomorrow; should be an interesting 24 hours. In any case; Friday will be my last day at work until January :)

Bet mom's as tuckered out as that ballerina ! Hope that storm finds it's way somewhere else :freezing:

Heads up, Facebookers: apparently now instead of your wall saying you commented on someone's post or posted on their wall, it now quotes what you wrote on your profile page, so whoever can see your posts/photos can see. :blink: Just noticed this today.

Paid for some groceries today with a $50.00. As the cashier was checking the bill's authenticity, I said "Be careful with that, the ink's not quite dry."

She didn't think too much of my comment.

Hope you are having a great time, and are not going to regret the hang over.:lol::beer:

LOL! Thank you so much! :D I feel so happy right now, to be honest! I don't think I'll regret the hangover tomorrow! I feel free! LOL! :lol::beer:

The 15th and final rum cake of the season just came out of the oven and I have about half of a 1.75 liter bottle of rum leftover. Hmmm, what to do? :Thinking:

^

Yes there is. Grape juice. Better known as WINE. :)

I don't drink, I'm a teetotaler. So for me, the best juice out there is orange-pineapple. I drink two huge glasses of it every day.

Also, grape juice and wine aren't the same things, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Edited by Electrophile

Ladies and gentlemen, it's Christmas Eve and it's 10: 32 PM here in Auckland and I am once again, rip-roaring drunk!!!! Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

I should be given a medal for typing this out! Woohoo!!! :hysterical::drunk:

Happy Christmas to you all! :lol::yay:

Damn! I'm shocked that I even remembered my password at this stage! :lol:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I don't drink, I'm a teetotaler. So for me, the best juice out there is orange-pineapple. I drink two huge glasses of it every day.

Ah I see.

Also, grape juice and wine aren't the same things, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Damn. And there is me pretending I get my daily intake of fruit when I drink a bottle of wine. :P

Ladies and gentlemen, it's Christmas Eve and it's 10: 32 PM here in Auckland and I am once again, rip-roaring drunk!!!! Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

I should be given a medal for typing this out! Woohoo!!! :hysterical::drunk:

Happy Christmas to you all! :lol::yay:

Damn! I'm shocked that I even remembered my password at this stage! :lol:

LOL I do like giggly gals when they are a bit tipsy. You are a lady after my own heart. Have fun and don't drink TOO much. You don't want to have a hangover on Christmas Day. It might spoil your dinner.

Have fun, hun! :)

Edit. Ooops you said you are 'rip roaring drunk' and not just tipsy. Well even better then. :D

Edited by Mangani

LOL I do like giggly gals when they are a bit tipsy. You are a lady after my own heart. Have fun and don't drink TOO much. You don't want to have a hangover on Christmas Day. It might spoil your dinner.

Have fun, hun! :)

Edit. Ooops you said you are 'rip roaring drunk' and not just tipsy. Well even better then. :D

Hi Mangani! :wave:

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :D Well, I've successfully made it through the hangover, that's for sure! But I have absolutely no regrets! :P

BTW, how on earth did you guess that I tend to get all giggly, when I've had one too many? :lol:

Damn! Gordon's London Dry Gin was exceptionally strong that evening! Ha! :lol:

But it was fun to get tipsy! :P (give it a rest people! It was Christmas, afterall ;))

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Hi Mangani! :wave:

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :D Well, I've successfully made it through the hangover, that's for sure! But I have absolutely no regrets! :P

Well I'm glad to hear your hangover wasn't too bad and you got through it. :)

I had a nice Christmas thanks. Well I didn't go too mad but I made a lovely pork leg crackling joint. I got the crackling just right and the gravy was superb. The spuds were gorgeous too. I was really pleased with that dinner. Er then I got drunk and fell asleep. As you do.

BTW, how on earth did you guess that I tend to get all giggly, when I've had one too many? :lol:

LOL, just experience of young women your age. Sigh I miss those days. :D

Damn! Gordon's London Dry Gin was exceptionally strong that evening! Ha! :lol:

Aww nooooooooo. Gin is an old ladies drink. You'll be knitting tea cosies next haha :P

Just kiddin'. I used to be partial to gin and bitter lemon. These days I don't touch white spirts. I like my rum, brandy and whisky.

Enjoying a lovely glass of Malbec watching the snow pile up on my back steps...appts already canceled for tomorrow. Schweet.

I wish I had some snow. The only snow I have is the little amount leftover from more than a week ago. My yard is dotted with patches.

I'm also wishing I had some more rum, but the liquor store is closed today because it's Sunday...

I wish I had some snow. The only snow I have is the little amount leftover from more than a week ago. My yard is dotted with patches.

I'm also wishing I had some more rum, but the liquor store is closed today because it's Sunday...

Well, here ya go!! :drunk::freezing:

Merry Christmas

:)

Virginia:

Thanks! I still have some Whaler's Vanilla Rum, some Sailor Jerry's, and a HUGE thing of Bicardi silver, but it's not exactly what I want. I want a big thing of Sailor Jerry's. :)

Planted:

I've thought about it. How's it working for you?

How many frames per second, etc.? I use my camera sometimes, but it's not really good enough for video.