Roger Daltrey interview

Janet

Janet - Thanks for the article. Loved to have seen Roger is New Zealand - a great place to visit. I was in Wellington. I would have to agree with Roger Daltrey regarding Led Zeppelin. Robert has his own plans and should stick with it. I don't see Led Zeppelin getting back together and tour in the present nor in the future. Just my opinion.

PS - Don't kill the messenger. :lol:

Janet - Thanks for the article. Loved to have seen Roger is New Zealand - a great place to visit. I was in Wellington. I would have to agree with Roger Daltrey regarding Led Zeppelin. Robert has his own plans and should stick with it. I don't see Led Zeppelin getting back together and tour in the present nor in the future. Just my opinion.

PS - Don't kill the messenger. :lol:

I agree with Daltry. Robert has moved on and is doing quite well.

Led Zep was officially over when John Bonham died.

And frankly, I rather remember the band in their hey day. They were all gorgeous young men (especially Plant/Page).

Too bad The Who didn't break up when Moonie died...well, in my mind they did! B)

I saw The Who a couple years back as well as 30+ years back. They still put on a kick-ass show - better than 30 years ago IMHO

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Dude, seriously? Think about what you just posted...

Better than in their prime with Entwistle and Moon?

Dude, seriously? Think about what you just posted...

Better than in their prime with Entwistle and Moon?

Yes, a better show. I do value the authenticity of the original line-up but in my view Roger and Pete have improved with age and their current backing band is fantastic. If anyone has not seen The Who, do so while you still can for an unforgettable music experience.

Yes, a better show. I do value the authenticity of the original line-up but in my view Roger and Pete have improved with age and their current backing band is fantastic. If anyone has not seen The Who, do so while you still can for an unforgettable music experience.

Never been a Who fan really, but seeing clips of recent gigs got me a little excited. But when I listen to the original recordings I am still left cold for some reason.

On the other hand, I always said I would not go to a Zeppelin reunion as it would never fulfill the impression that their original recording have made on me. It's not just the lack of John Bonham's presence, but Robert's vocals are not the same either (understandably).

When a dick like Tony Hadley from a pop band (as good technically as he might have been) voices concern about his own performances 20 years on, you have accept that a yelping Plant aint gonna happen. Christ, listen to some of Gillan's later performances!

Archived