Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Bong-Man

The 2009 Major League Baseball Thread

Congratulations to the Yankees. They played a better ball game than the Angels.

Sad face for the Angels. :(

Guess I'll be rooting for the Phillies.

Sad face for the Angels. :(

They beat themselves (look at the first game) :slapface::blink:

When Rivera came in I knew they were doomed.

I'm pulling for the Phillies to win it again :) . I hate the Yankees. :angry: My team (Indians) played very badly over the season and didn't have a hope in hell of a playoff spot. Maybe next year. :):)

That was fantastic. Truly. I could shoot those motherfuckers for embarrassing themselves like that.

Perhaps I should keep the Leafs' special vunderdust in the NHL thread. Geez...

Or maybe the.. What Made You Unhappy thread :lol: Just sayin' Pat Just sayin' :P

:beer:

Or maybe the.. What Made You Unhappy thread :lol: Just sayin' Pat Just sayin' :P

:beer:

:lol: The thing is, Ally, I'm not even sad about it anymore. Now when we all go out to a pub to watch the Leafs play, it's to laugh. After all, what's life without a few laughs - wherever you can get them, eh?? :beer:

CONGRATULATIONS YANKEES!!! :party: You have to stop and take in the fact that we're likely watching four or five future Hall of Famers. Future generations will think we were so lucky.

And Jethro, when you've got Mo as your closer, most other bullpens pale by comparison. That guy instills disheartening inevitability in opponents.

What an awesome World Series!

Congrats to Derek and the Pin-stipped Dominos. I was happy to see Matsui win the MVP after his big game last night.

Godzilla & the Yanks! :yes2::beer:

Edited by Fan_S.

Hi all,

Cheers to the Yankees.Well done.

KB

Just like Thanksgiving dinner KB. ;) Better luck next year :P

A bad end to a bad decade in baseball (except for some of the Hall of Fame inductees).

A bad end to a bad decade in baseball (except for some of the Hall of Fame inductees).

26 fucking years and counting...:angry:

When they moved them into the new Yankee stadium,did they change Gehrigs' plaque?B)

Edited by 59LesPaul

Yankee Haters make me smile. Just go check out my blog and read the first post. It's a compilation of some of the most asstastic comments Yankee Haters left on the post directly below it after the game ended. I mean, someone actually said they wanted the team plane to crash. That wasn't funny, but the others sure as hell were.

http://yankeeschick.mlblogs.com

The New York Post reported a surge in New Yorkers returning "the Depends diaper product" by the thousands on Thursday, citing they "no longer feared shitting their pants." That will let me sleep well tonight. Mahalo.

Curtis Granderson to the evil empire. That just ain't right. He will be dearly missed at this end. :(