Vh1 Classic Schedule

VH1 Classic has a Led Zeppelin concert listed for air on December 10th. At 2pm EST. This just coincidence? Also they will re-air it at 8 pm EST. with TSRTS showing in between. Could this be the 02 gig? Very odd.

Linkage

Devil is in the details. A recent poster has this listed as Led Zeppelin Live to which a forum member said "thats just the DVD".

If you see a Led Zeppelin CONCERT and it is not TSRTS then maybe...

I just emailed my local Mcmenamins Theater in Portland to alert them to this possibility.

I would so love to see this with people and pitchers of beer. Sign me up.

hrmm interesting... lmfao figures the follow everything with a wookstock doc. could this be a launching pad for the biggest televised event of the year?!?!? I fucking hope so.

I just read in another thread this was being talked about. Sorry it wasn't titled as such. What's odd is it says Zeppelin Concert. It could be anything, really. Hopes are up.

i wanna say this is probly DVD disc one and DVD disc two.

But who knows??? the thing is though, if this is the O2, the 2:00pm slot will be 7pm at the O2. So the openers will be under way. Zep hits the stage around 9 something (o2 time) so that would be at 4pm US est time. SO i guess by 730pm EST time they will have been able to tape the show and get it ready to air on VH1.

This is very possible and I hope it is --- i want someone to record it for me.

Well I wouldn't bet the farm that it'll be O2 being broadcast.

Regards,

Grell

Yea but I wouldnt bet the farm that its not.

The time slots make sense -- the first being a tape of someone reporting from the O2, interviewing people, inside the O2, and maybe some live performances from some of the openers.

Then the second time slot at 730pm gives VH1 enough time to have taped the O2 Zep performance and get it formatted and ready to air.

See i dont think it will be the song remains the same because they wouldnt play it 3 times in a row... maybe a few interviews or some shit like that.

But it does bring up the notion that that times are simalar and that it might be the live feed.

Has anyone tried contacting vh1 and seeing what exactly they will be playing that day? I think that might be the best bet. But good luck getting through to them.

I bet it will be the bonus disc that comes with mothership, the condensed, made for TV zeppelin DVD footage. However, the timing is suspect as well as the wording... Zeppelin "concert"

thats what i am saying. The timing just makes a lot of sense that it COULD be the o2

See i dont think it will be the song remains the same because they wouldnt play it 3 times in a row... maybe a few interviews or some shit like that.

But it does bring up the notion that that times are simalar and that it might be the live feed.

Has anyone tried contacting vh1 and seeing what exactly they will be playing that day? I think that might be the best bet. But good luck getting through to them.

someone needs to call - I agree

And if they do show it, they cant be the only company doing so. i couldnt imagine them selling the rights only to have vh1 there... the way the market is its stupid to only have 1 feed from 1 station and a free station at that, might be hype might be hope only time will tell.

i have a feeling its going to be reporting from the O2 and interviews with fans. Makes too much sense for it to be AT LEAST that because I am sure SOMEONE (or a few people) from the VH1 classic team is going to the show. And given the ease of broadcasting SOMETHING like live reports from the O2, they probobly figure why not air it.

Im sorry it would be stupid to play the song ramains the same all afternoon while they're on stage . I mean yeah of course they will have they're ratings but fuck if thats the case ill only tivo it so i can get the live feeds when they do come through... if they had a sort of deal where they showed the stage and everything pre concert and had like a little bit of the inside and the deatail that went in for zep to play there, then id watch... but for the love of god dont show the song remains the same for the whole bloody afternoon!

I just checked the channel guide for Cablevision (connecticut cable) for Monday 12-10. From 2 to 4:30 eastern time is a show LED ZEPPELIN LIVE. From 4:30 to 7:30 is LED ZEP movie TSRTS.............

I am DVR'ing 2 hrs before and 3 hr after.............

Archived