The Easter Thread

Bong-Man

I feel completely fat from all the Cadbury's easter eggs I've had. There is simply no other chocolate that can beat it.

The shops ususally stock way too many chocolate eggs than they sell, so come Tuesday, we'll see plenty of eggs going cheap. Yay :D

Have you started to

yet? :D

Happy Easter Everyone ! :)

Oh I know it's still a couple weeks away, but we need to make sure everyone has enough time to express any personal feelings or convictions that may relate to this Holiday. We don't want to be stuck bumping an Easter thread into June now do we ? Those among us that aren't Christian, feel free over the next couple weeks to share your family's personal stories of persecution. With 10,000 plus members, it shouldn't take long to get a good argument brewing.....chocolate offends me..... those colored eggs could feed hungry people.....burning palms contributes to global warming....Protestants to the right, Catholics to the left. Let's be careful not to leave any angle unexposed.

Oh, and don't forget your Easter Egg Cocktail

...Here's one for you people that were tortured by nightmares of large human rabbits in your youth.....

EASTER%20BUNNY%20PICTURE.jpg

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? H-A-P-P-Y E-A-S-T-E-R everyone!!!!!!! I hope that all of your Easter egg hunts are rewarding and that all of you find an egg with your favorite color. I'm at a family gathering which began at 7:00 A.M. this morning and probably won't end till its time for me to go back to work on Monday morning at 6:00 A.M. Unfortunately, I do not get the next day off (Monday) after Easter during mandatory overtime. I'm going to get a lot of days off in June, I can promise and guarantee you that. In the mean time, all of you have a great Easter Sunday and ROCK ON!

I feel completely fat from all the Cadbury's easter eggs I've had. There is simply no other chocolate that can beat it.

The shops ususally stock way too many chocolate eggs than they sell, so come Tuesday, we'll see plenty of eggs going cheap. Yay :D

I freakin love Cadbury eggs...The best!! :P

I need to stockpile a few more before they're all gone...

How's it going "Dzldoc' A.K.A. Charles? Oops, they did it again! I'm very glad and happy that you're getting better everyday my friend. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Thanx ZFF hope you had a great easter, I know you had a great Birthday celebration :D

Thanx ZFF hope you had a great easter, I know you had a great Birthday celebration :D

How's it going 'Dzldoc?" I think everyone knows including my place of employment, my friends, all of my favorite bars and here on the Forum. No one would ever believe that a 48 year old man can still do it. I guess that I'm one of the many poster children for partiers near 50. ROCK ON!

• 2 years later...

Happy Easter to all. I love spring and the new life blossoming all over the place. It's my favorite season of the year.

Thanks ledzepfvr and Anjin-san!

Spring is in the air here too. Sunshine, flowers, and blue sky all around.

Happy Easter to everyone. :) missy

Edited by missytootsweet

Hi all,

Bro,did you skip dinner and went right to the dessert? :lol:

It seems Planted did,... :hysterical:

Went to a late brunch, so heavy on the desserts while watching the Masters final round ;)

Edit to say RIP Charles! ^^^^^^

Edited by Walter