The Easter Thread

Bong-Man

Thanks Chuck!

Whatever your denomination...whether Easter has religious significance to you or if it means bunnies and Easter eggs...I wish one and all a Happy Easter!

And remember...the last "Dazed and Confused" was played in America by Led Zeppelin on this date in 1975 at the Fabulous Forum in Inglewood. The last "Rain Song" too.

• 1 year later...
On 4/5/2015 at 7:41 PM, Ddladner said:

Yes, that's it, and I agree it is a gem! I didn't purchase it until I saw the movie, which I believe was in 1973. You can tell my booklet has been loved a lot.

image.jpg

Happy Easter all.  Jesus Christ Superstar is one of the greatest rock opera's of all time right there with Tommy and Quadrophenia.  Ian Gillan of Deep Purple portrayed Jesus.  Evonne Elliman did one rendition of the hit that made top 40, "I Don't Know How to Love Him". A portrayal of Mary Magdelene.    The song from the Garden of Getsemane was very inspirational.  I mean it really was incredible.  I have the vinyl at my mothers house

I wonder how many eggs my fellow Zepheads have scoffed. My family have all been eating so many of them. Me, I have had none. So proud of myself. It has been a nice Easter break. Only complaint is the weather has not been too good. Improved today though.

Edited by craigled
spelling mistake.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...