Tom Jones-Robert Plant-Salomon Burke-Jeff Beck

glicine

WOW!! What a find, glicine--four (well, more actually!) of my favorite performers, and all sounding terrific!!

Thanks for posting! :thanku:

You're welcome.

I've founds words on this show, too, from a Jeff Beck fansite.

"Jeff also did "Be Bop A Lula" with Tom Jones, "Shake, Rattle And Roll" with Robert Plant, Tom Jones and Soloman Burke as well as Jool's band. Later Jeff and Robert Plant were said to be 'arm in arm' singing 'Auld Lang Syne'. The show ended with 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' with Robert Plant was singing backup vocals. "

I wish there is a video of this. :D

You're welcome.

I've founds words on this show, too, from a Jeff Beck fansite.

"Jeff also did "Be Bop A Lula" with Tom Jones, "Shake, Rattle And Roll" with Robert Plant, Tom Jones and Soloman Burke as well as Jool's band. Later Jeff and Robert Plant were said to be 'arm in arm' singing 'Auld Lang Syne'. The show ended with 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' with Robert Plant was singing backup vocals. "

I wish there is a video of this. :D

We shall not rest until we find it!

Wow,glicine!Super sleuthing on your part!

The undergarment pile would certainly reach new heights if this project were to tour.

Mega kudos to you,glicine!

i saw a comedian on comedy central today, he had this joke where he and his friend played, -tom jones, -whats new pussy cat, seven times on the juke box at a diner. the joke was around the description of people's reactions through the whole thing, really funny. they then played, tom jones-its not unusual and then, whats new pussy cat again a couple times. he said that when -its not unusual came on, the relief in the diner was palpable...actually witnessed joy among people.

Archived