Keith Richards denied he snorted his dads ashes

Mudbugclub

From http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

3rd April 2007, Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards denied that he snorted the ashes of his late father during a drugs binge. Jane Rose, Richards' manager, told MTV News the remarks were made "in jest", and she could not believe they had been taken seriously.

Richards had said in an interview with The NME: "He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow." But NME interviewer Mark Beaumont was convinced that Richards was not joking when speaking to him about the alleged incident. "He did seem to be quite honest about it. There were too many details for him to be making it up," he later told BBC news.

From http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

3rd April 2007, Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards denied that he snorted the ashes of his late father during a drugs binge. Jane Rose, Richards' manager, told MTV News the remarks were made "in jest", and she could not believe they had been taken seriously.

Richards had said in an interview with The NME: "He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow." But NME interviewer Mark Beaumont was convinced that Richards was not joking when speaking to him about the alleged incident. "He did seem to be quite honest about it. There were too many details for him to be making it up," he later told BBC news.

How's it going "Mugbugclub?" It must have been another Keith Richards blackout since he just can't remember. Believe me when I tell you that the story is indeed true. It must have been some great shit because Keith Richards really went into details about it. ROCK ON!

Was it he or Mick who felt from a coconut palm? :huh: Maybe that and his large consume of any kind of drug messed up his brain a bit :drunk: He claimed to snort it with cocaine, maybe the stuff simply wasn't clean...

How's it going "led_zep_girl_92?" It was Keith that fell off of a coconut palm tree. I guess that he thought that it was a Marijuana tree. ROCK ON!

The same poster that started this thread is currently in the process of being banned from the R.E.M. fansite Murmurs for continuing to promote his own website (thisdayinmusic) despite repeated warnings from Admin. I'm not sure what the policy is here but on most sites that's considered "spam". Thus, the banning. Not to mention, this story was reported here back when it very first occurred.

For a history of this person's spam postings on this site check here.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived