Backyard BBQ fun near...

jimmie ray

We really live for having people over and cooking up lots of goodies, setting up games for all, and cranking those tunes. What's everyone's favorite get together plans?

I like to keep a flow of yummies coming off the grill - starting with stuffed mushrooms, ribs, sausage, and chicken. We've been real fortunate to have people drop by with fresh clams and sea bass, which promptly gets simmered in loads of butter and garlic.

Horseshoes and Bocce are my favorites. Wiffleball is a blast, especially when the littlest batter hits a pitch that none of the adults could touch.

Kids love a good fire. I roll out a wheelbarrow full of logs once it gets dark, let them find their own sticks for marshmellows, and everyone's good to relax for a while.

Now it's time to sneak in Physical Graffiti, in it's entirerity - just to make sure no one goes home unfullfilled...

We really live for having people over and cooking up lots of goodies, setting up games for all, and cranking those tunes. What's everyone's favorite get together plans?

I like to keep a flow of yummies coming off the grill - starting with stuffed mushrooms, ribs, sausage, and chicken. We've been real fortunate to have people drop by with fresh clams and sea bass, which promptly gets simmered in loads of butter and garlic.

Horseshoes and Bocce are my favorites. Wiffleball is a blast, especially when the littlest batter hits a pitch that none of the adults could touch.

Kids love a good fire. I roll out a wheelbarrow full of logs once it gets dark, let them find their own sticks for marshmellows, and everyone's good to relax for a while.

Now it's time to sneak in Physical Graffiti, in it's entirerity - just to make sure no one goes home unfullfilled...

Sounds like a great time to me JR. I love having a rip roaring fire in the evening. Had one this past weekend as it happens. If your handing out invitations, count me in :D

Sounds like a great time to me JR. I love having a rip roaring fire in the evening. Had one this past weekend as it happens. If your handing out invitations, count me in :D

Must have been a chilly night, up there? Good excuse for sippin' some liquor!

Archived