robert plant font...

Is there anybody here who might know the font name that Robert used on Pictures At Eleven and Principle Of Moments? Here's a photo with the text as big as I can find... from the Big Log single...

Robert+Plant-Big+Log.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated.

Have you tried googling fonts to find it? I've come across variations of it but to be honest, I don't remember where. It could be something someone created exclusively for him.

Speaking of fonts - any way you could type your font a little bigger? Maybe it's me but the font you use comes across really small and hard to read. Do enjoy your posts :D Thanks - sorry to be nitpicky ;)

Have you tried googling fonts to find it? I've come across variations of it but to be honest, I don't remember where. It could be something someone created exclusively for him.

Speaking of fonts - any way you could type your font a little bigger? Maybe it's me but the font you use comes across really small and hard to read. Do enjoy your posts :D Thanks - sorry to be nitpicky ;)

Yeah, I've tried Google, I've tried DaFont.com... I can get close... but there's always something just a bit off...

Sorry about the small text in my posts, hopefully this will be better...

Yeah, I've tried Google, I've tried DaFont.com... I can get close... but there's always something just a bit off...

Sorry about the small text in my posts, hopefully this will be better...

My feeling is that whoever created it probably did so just for him then.

Thanks for the bigger font :cheer:

:beer:

connollyco.com/discography/robert_plant/principle

App. Std -- sleeve design

Region-US, Release Date-June 1983, Label-Atlantic, Media-LP/CS, ID Number, 90101, Features-picture sleeve, picture label

We know that Brian Davies designed the Kashmir font.

Possibly Brezinka Design, although it seems they were only involved in the Raising Sand cover design.

Possibly based on the handwriting of Leonardo da Vinci as the "No Quarter" liner notes reportedly were, according to led-zeppelin.org.

new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/forum/case/184034/

will-harris.com/store-h/leonardo

No one seems to know the answer yet.

new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/forum/case/187559/

Yeah, I just checked there too... I screwed up in my remarks section, there's a font titled Atmosphere which is so close... I can actually get it to look exactly like the plant font, but I have to cut, paste and manipulate things...

I'll post an example in a few minutes...

Here's the Atmosphere font... the a and b and p and i are just not all there. I can erase, cut, paste... I can get the look, but it requires a lot more work...

29lfoza.jpg

Archived