KISS To Tour This Fall

I think Kiss is up there with several others for the amount of "farewell" tours they've done. I saw them back in '78 on their Rock n' Roll Over tour which was quite enough for me. Not that I didn't like it because I most definitely did. I just feel like there's probably nothing that's going to possibly ever surpass seeing them in their prime with the original lineup. Not to mention, they're one of the few groups I grew up listening to who's albums I don't own on CD. As a teenager in the 70s they were a perfect band to be into. Not so much now. I still listen to my old Alice Cooper albums fairly frequently but something about Kiss' records didn't translate too well to adulthood.

I thought they did a "farewell we're done" tour a few years ago :blink:

The four original members held a farewell tour in part because Peter & Ace had gotten on Paul & Gene's nerves again. Peter & Ace haven't been included in subsequent tours.

You should talk. What do you think about the 4 Hershey Billboards I told you about? :D

And freaking AWESOME to see you posting because that means you are feeling better!!!! Did you enjoy that walk? :D

I walked to my car :rolleyes::lol:

Archived