April Birthdays!

PennyLane

You dont really believe in that stuff now do you?

what? believe in birthdays?

:P

if you mean the horoscopes.. I guess it doesn't matter whether you believe in it or not, you're "categorised" by the date you were born. :D

Have a wonderful Birthday Aries and Taurus members! :toast:

How's it going "PennyLane" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? "PennyLane," when is your "B" Day? Didn't you say that it is this week? Being a hard core Aries, today is my 48th "B" Day! All of my fellow co-workers and I have already been to the local bar across the street during our 15 minute breaks and had a few this morning. My "B" Day party at work has been going on all morning and should continue on for the rest of the day. My boss and co-workers bought a huge rum cake that has also been enjoyed by all of the big bosses. Rumor has it at work that some of my co-workers hired a female stripper to give me a lap dance at the local bar across the street after work. Hell, I would have settled on that at happy lunch hour. Anyway, everybody have a great day today, thats what I always wish for everybody especially on my "B" Day today. In the mean time, live life to the fullest and ROCK ON!

Why, Thank You!!

:D:D

How's it going "~Bonnie~?" Is today your "B" Day? Today is mine and I'm already drunk and having a great time at work. If today is your "B" Day, H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y "~Bonnie~!" If not, I'll wish you again later. In the mean time, live life to the fullest and ROCK ON!

:beer: todays birthdays include .....

Russell Crowe, Jackie Chan, Francis Ford Coppola, David Frost, James Garner, Ravi Shankar, Billie Holiday

and my brother Gordon - many happy returns, even if his beloved Blues did beat us last night. :P

How's it going "TheZeppyWanderer?" You might as well add ZeppFanForever on today's list and possibly "~Bonnie's~!" ROCK ON!

How's it going "Yukon Cornelius?" H-E-L-L Y-E-A-H!!!!!!!! I have been doing this for the most of my 48 years alive! I especially believe in eating rum cake and getting more drunk on my "B" Day. ROCK ON!

How's it going "PennyLane" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? "PennyLane," when is your "B" Day? Didn't you say that it is this week? Being a hard core Aries, today is my 48th "B" Day! All of my fellow co-workers and I have already been to the local bar across the street during our 15 minute breaks and had a few this morning. My "B" Day party at work has been going on all morning and should continue on for the rest of the day. My boss and co-workers bought a huge rum cake that has also been enjoyed by all of the big bosses. Rumor has it at work that some of my co-workers hired a female stripper to give me a lap dance at the local bar across the street after work. Hell, I would have settled on that at happy lunch hour. Anyway, everybody have a great day today, thats what I always wish for everybody especially on my "B" Day today. In the mean time, live life to the fullest and ROCK ON!

Happy Birthday ZeppFanForever! I am envious of you - oh the Martini or is it the "Scotch" 15 min Breaks :toast: Sounds like you are having a great time on your birthday. You will have to let us know how the your night ends. :D

Mines the 10th.

Sorry "Yukon Cornelius," I misunderstood you. You were talking in reference to Horoscopes. I don't really know if I believe in Horoscopes or not but I do know that my sister and I are both Aries'. You figure that one Aries in the family is enough, two Aries' in the family is pure hell! My sister and I are living proof of that. Sorry Sis! ROCK ON!

Happy Birthday ZeppFanForever! I am envious of you - oh the Martini or is it the "Scotch" 15 min Breaks :toast: Sounds like you are having a great time on your birthday. You will have to let us know how the your night ends. :D

Mines the 10th.

how's it going "PennyLane?" I've already had a few scotch's today in your honor since I remembered you. I just hope that I remember what happens during the rest of the day especially with the rumored stripper. I sure do hope that its true. All of my co-workers are keeping me in suspense, AND ITS KILLING ME! ROCK ON!

How's it going "~Bonnie~?" Is today your "B" Day? Today is mine and I'm already drunk and having a great time at work. If today is your "B" Day, H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y "~Bonnie~!" If not, I'll wish you again later. In the mean time, live life to the fullest and ROCK ON!

My birthday's on Thursday. But Happy Birthday to you, though!!! Have a drink for me!

For my birthday, I am going back to Mom's for the weekend and my old friends and I are going to wreak havoc on that little town, haha!!

Sorry "Yukon Cornelius," I misunderstood you. You were talking in reference to Horoscopes. I don't really know if I believe in Horoscopes or not but I do know that my sister and I are both Aries'. You figure that one Aries in the family is enough, two Aries' in the family is pure hell! My sister and I are living proof of that. Sorry Sis! ROCK ON!

What is this supposed to mean? Aries are the best! I have lots of Aries friends, and we all get along fine. Although, my Bestest friend in the whole wide world is a Sagitarrius, not an Aries...

What is this supposed to mean? Aries are the best! I have lots of Aries friends, and we all get along fine. Although, my Bestest friend in the whole wide world is a Sagitarrius, not an Aries...

Aries is the first sign in the horoscope and we are ruled by the planet Mars. Aries, Leo and Sagittarius are Fire signs. Aries do get along with Sagittarius. Other factors are taken into consideration if one Aries will get along with other Fire signs or their own sign. Aries have "bad" tempers - it's just our sign. Sometimes we just don't show it.

How's it going "~Bonnie~," my fellow Aries? Don't you know it, ARIES ARE THE BEST! Aries are also great at raising hell! Remember, 25% nice and 75% awful! Your "B" Day is the EXACT same day as my late ex-girlfriend Donna of John and Donna & Tod and Stacy. Donna was one hell of a hellraiser and she was an Aries. My late wife was not an Aries, she was a Taurus. My daughter Lydia is also an Aries, she took after Donna and Donna's not even her mom. Lydia grew up knowing Donna and loved her to death. I've already had a few shots for you but we're getting ready to go back to the local bar across the street for happy lunch hour. I promise that I will have a few drinks for you on your "B" Day. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Happy Birthday to all of you April babies, try not to drink too much if that's in your plans.

The older we get the more we may regret it the next morning LOL :D

How's it going "Dzldoc," my buddy? Everyone's rushing me to hurry up and lets go. As far as I'm concerned, happy lunch hour begins the minute I enter the bar. I just had to say hi to you and am glad that you are back and doing better. I'll have a drink for you. As for us being April babies, just make sure that my pacifier and baby bottle is filled up with up with either Rum, Scotch, Tequila or Whiskey, and I'll be just fine. Ha Ha! I'll be coming back here on the Forum from time to time today. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Archived