will they tour soon ?

ozzy22

Hi everyone I'm new here and I might be out of it ,but what's the latest news on an eventual tour of our favorite group.I try to keep in touch with that topic but I don't hear anything.

Since that O2 date,the world's waiting.So tell me anyone...please

It's almost a definite no. Sorry I also would love the pleasure of seeing Zeppelin live but Plant wont do it and it's just not right touring without Bonzo.

It is a definite no and it's not just Robert but JPJ has also stated he's not involved and Jimmy's manager has confirmed no Zep tour.

I don't know about you guys but ozzy22, keep hope. I know I will never give up hope. I know everyone says that there will be no tour. But that doesn't mean to give up. There is a slim chance that there will be a tour. You never know for sure. The RnR Hall of Fame thing might of inspired Robert to say yes. He might be thinking about it right now. I know I'm saying all this because I really want them to tour, but it is true. Fate has a funny way of........ something. ;)

I don't know about you guys but ozzy22, keep hope. I know I will never give up hope. I know everyone says that there will be no tour. But that doesn't mean to give up. There is a slim chance that there will be a tour. You never know for sure. The RnR Hall of Fame thing might of inspired Robert to say yes. He might be thinking about it right now. I know I'm saying all this because I really want them to tour, but it is true. Fate has a funny way of........ something. ;)

I'm sorry HG, but this is just so far from reality. There currently is NOT even a SLIM chance of a tour, and Robert is happily off on his holidays with his son and not thinking about the HoF. It doesn't make me less of a Zeppelin fan or more of a cynic to accept this - it just means I'm accepting the truth.

The chances are so slim that they probably don't even exist. I haven't quite given up hope. I'd like to think that someday I will see my all-time favourite band perform, but I know that it probably won't happen. If Robert doens't want to, I understand.

Hi everyone I'm new here and I might be out of it ,but what's the latest news on an eventual tour of our favorite group.I try to keep in touch with that topic but I don't hear anything.

Please use the search engine of something before posting a topic like this. It has been discussed on a countless number of different topics. The answer is most likely a no.

Maybe the girls wouldn't be so hard on you if you did not use the word " tour" :D

Archived