Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Heartbreaker_Girl

Who was there?

Hello, all. Where you at the Filmore West in San Fransisco, April 24, 1969 for the Zep concert? I just downloaded an app on my IPhone and you can listen to recordings of any concert. So, I was just wondering who was there. :D

Hello, all. Where you at the Filmore West in San Fransisco, April 24, 1969 for the Zep concert? I just downloaded an app on my IPhone and you can listen to recordings of any concert. So, I was just wondering who was there. :D

I take that as a no one?

What app is this?! I must download it! :blink:

Me, too...how did you get it???

It's an app called "Wolfgang's Vault" and its free, so you pennypincher people can have it, too! :D

It's an app called "Wolfgang's Vault" and its free, so you pennypincher people can have it, too! :D

Haha! All I download are free apps. I'm pinching those pennies pretty hard these days. But, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread. Back to the topic...

I was not there at the show, unfortunately. But if I had a time machine, you bet your knickers that I'd be there in a heartbeat. B)

Hmm? have to check that out. Haven't downloaded any new apps recently.

Ooh :slapface: thanks :)

You can also visit Wolfgang's Vault online. You have to sign up, but he has tons of good stuff. He will send you a ton of email though...

www.wolfgangsvault.com/

Edited by Dandu

Haha! All I download are free apps. I'm pinching those pennies pretty hard these days. But, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread. Back to the topic...

I was not there at the show, unfortunately. But if I had a time machine, you bet your knickers that I'd be there in a heartbeat. B)

Its okay

Times like that, you just want things in movies like in "Back To The Future" would be real! :lol:

*Goes back in time and sneaks onto the Starship...*

OR

*Freezes self and waits till the invention becomes real, then goes back in time and talk with Jimmy*

Edited by Heartbreaker_Girl