Led Zep oct 69 on french radio

Durtal

OH great !

I dont have paypal and can't get one because my address for my credit card isn't the present address I'm at. And they're real sticklers about that..... :rant:

FYI - you can establish a Pay Pal account using your bank's routing and checking account numbers. Credit card is not mandatory.

OH GOD OH GODN OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I MISSED IT ALMOST COMPLETELY

I'M ON YOU SHOOK ME, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

SOMEBODY SHOOT MY RIGHT MIND

quickiedit, man this sounds good. You shook me sounds stellar tonight/day. Best YSM jam i have heard (well, that doesn't require much...)

Either way, I would'nt lose too much sleep if you don't get to hear the rebroadcast on Fri. I know some people who are experts at capturing streaming/live internet events and this is one thing they are VERY keen on getting. It WILL be on cdr's in collector's collections by the end of the weekend. You can bet on that! ;)

If you have a problem hearing it on the net radio, I'll make sure and get you a copy.

By the way LedWolf, where in Germany are you?? (All my relatives are there...I was born in Heidelberg)

think they will be able to edit out Frenchy mid song and between the songs??? I sure hope so

The only thing that boggles my mind is how this place can call itself the "official" Led Zeppelin site and there are'nt at least 20 pages worth of drooling smileys and knock your socks of reviews here.

2 whole pages??? C'mon!!! This is HUGE!!!! IMO more important than the friggin 02 gig!!!!

The only thing that boggles my mind is how this place can call itself the "official" Led Zeppelin site and there are'nt at least 20 pages worth of drooling smileys and knock your socks of reviews here.

2 whole pages??? C'mon!!! This is HUGE!!!! IMO more important than the friggin 02 gig!!!!

That's going on at a separate site right now. ;)

Tsk tsk not really. Another bootleg recording < recent live show.

Btw HMMT, great swing on this one. Pretty cool drifting on the mid part after Page solo, very different feeling. Bass and drums doing well together.

IN THE EVENING: this is a fantastic show goddamn damn. Stellar show. I need this show.

Tsk tsk not really. Another bootleg recording < recent live show.

Btw HMMT, great swing on this one. Pretty cool drifting on the mid part after Page solo, very different feeling. Bass and drums doing well together.

For some, maybe, not for me. I'll be listening to the 02 show by wed and then I'll compare the two. (LOL)

Personally, I'd gladly give up my entire Outrider/Plant solo/P&P/P&Crowes/JPJ boot collection for just one more pristine sounding recording of Zep from late 69-early73. If precident for Page's playing/Plant's voice is the last 15 yrs, give me the good ol stuff any day!

You know where the real shit is happening, buddy. Get your ass back there. :angry:

:D

For some, maybe, not for me. I'll be listening to the 02 show by wed and then I'll compare the two. (LOL)

Personally, I'd gladly give up my entire Outrider/Plant solo/P&P/P&Crowes/JPJ boot collection for just one more pristine sounding recording of Zep from late 69-early73. If precident for Page's playing/Plant's voice is the last 15 yrs, give me the good ol stuff any day!

Sure, whatever fills your boat. I can only say that this is a FANTASTIC show for a 1969. I only heard two songs and it sounded great both sound- and performancewise.

You know where the real shit is happening, buddy. Get your ass back there. :angry:

:D

What a blast 'over there' ....uhh Pieter !! B)

Loved the Ansley Dunbar reference and I know I heard Tarzan on at least one occasion .... :lol:

That went on for how many ?.....200 posts...or more ?

whoa....

What a blast 'over there' ....uhh Pieter !! B)

Loved the Ansley Dunbar reference and I know I heard Tarzan on at least one occasion .... :lol:

That went on for how many ?.....200 posts...or more ?

whoa....

Yeah, it was way cool. And what a great fucking show.

25 pages ?? B)

Archived