Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
kaztor (slight return)

The YouTube Thread

Anyone else remember Cindy Bullens from the last 70s? I didn't realize until doing some research on her that she didn't release a follow up to her debut until ten years later.

Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young and Tom Jones

http://youtu.be/9Kg0v0Er8Ak

I swear, even though Tom Jones wore his slacks way too tight and it was ultra unhip to ever admit to liking the guy back in the day.......................he could really sing a tune.

I swear, even though Tom Jones wore his slacks way too tight and it was ultra unhip to ever admit to liking the guy back in the day.......................he could really sing a tune.

Check him out with Janis:

I remember watching this at the time I think, very cool.

The man could really sing...............so could Janis.

...and the ultimate classic in spirit of Jimmy and Robert in Bombay 1971...

Edited by PlanetPage

A couple of interviews from Bobby Bare's show that used to air on The Nashville Network. The first one is part one of an interview Bare did with Waylon Jennings. The second one is an interview with John Prine.

http://youtu.be/_skXSbPN6Rc

...In celebration of Jimmy Page This Entry...here are some evergreen classics from Bombay 1967...Influence of Western Music was stunning....

The Romantic Era....Night in London 1967 Filim Classics

Film Composers Laxmicant Pyrelal...their name is synonmous to me with Led Zeppelin, both Golden Gods of Music...

...whenever I listen to this song I am reminded of Jimmy travelling to India in '67 wandering about Bombay....Haunting...

Bollywood and Funk meet and the results are...............................interesting....

Edited by greenman

...two of the most beautiful compositions ever, memorable, timeless.......

Blinded By the Light........

and Hair Apparent Kansas... right out of the 70's.....totally, any doubts LOL...